HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  AV Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for AV Mechanical Inc.

CornerHouse in ??????????

Norseman Construction & Development, Holmes Approved Homes Builder, works closely with AV Mechanical. They are a reliable and hard-working company. You won't go wrong hiring them to do the work you need done right.

Christopher in Toronto

My insurance required me to get a Master Plumbing report as my home is more than 50 years of age. Failure to do so would result in a cancellation of insurance. Obviously, I was quite concerned. My brother had experience working with AV Mechanical and recommended I give them a call. Angelo, inspected the plumbing in our home, located a drain that was buried under a slab on grade addition with his camera and tools, and provided the report I needed for insurance. He was very courteous and professional. I highly recommend his company as it was to me.

lindaanddomenic .
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I very much felt that the crew at AV Mechanical were more like partners in the renovations than hired hands. They had our best interest in mind, and wanted us to be completely satisfied with the final product. They were courteous, responded to questions promptly and thoroughly, and we're a pleasure to have around!

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy that we were able to help you with your renovation.

Best Regards,
AV Mechanical

sybaek888 .

The crew was very friendly and efficient. All the work was done perfectly and they even helped out with another problem that was found. I would recommend them to anybody needing their services.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you are happy with our crew and efficient service. It was a pleasure working with you.

Regards,
AV Mechanical Inc.

James Ferlisi from North York

During the past few years I have comfortably relied upon AV Mechanical to provide our medical building with all our plumbing and mechanical needs. From quotation to end of service, AV Mechanical’s plumbing staff provide professional and dependable service. They attend to our plumbing and mechanical needs punctually and their workmanship is always top notch. I unreservidly recommend AV Mechanical for any commercial property plumbing or mechanical issues. Dr. James Ferlisi Maple, Ontario.

Hi Dr. Ferlisi, thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our staff, service and workmanship. Thank you for choosing AV Mechanical Inc. for your plumbing/mechanical needs. We look forward to working with you on your next project.

DANNY from Mississauga

I met Angelo from Av Mechanical several years ago. He has been my preferred plumbing company over the last few years and takes care of all of our properties.

He always provides, professional, courteous, and prompt service at the right price. Have recommended him to family and friends.

Hi Danny, thank you for your review and thank you for all your recommendations. It's always a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the projects ahead.

Jimmy from Churchville Contracting

We have used AV Mechanical on several jobs, and their professionalism is second to none. In an industry with trades men who are looking to get in and out, there is nothing we value more than a company with standards as high as ours. When they show up to the site, they are punctual and ready to work; when they are on the site, they are clean and efficient; when they are done at the site, the project is complete, and all parties involved are happy. If you have a plumbing project on your hands, you can trust AV Mechanical to get it done.

Peter in Woodbridge
1 review Kleinburg, ON

I recently have renovated my master bathroom. My bathroom was dated and I wanted to adjust the configuration of the layout. I was referred to AV Mechanical by a friend who had some work done. Angelo came to my house and gave me solid recommendations of what I should do and provided an estimate that I thought was more than fair - I spoke to 4 other plumbers before Angelo with some outrageous prices and timelines. Angelo realigned pipelines (turning a single Vanity sink to a double sink on the opposite wall) and replaced my bathtub with an upscale shower. He always showed up to work on time and never surprised me with any "added costs". I was very impressed with his work and will be using him again to renovate by mainfloor powder room.

Mike Bond in Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

AV Mechanical put 100% effort into my basement renovation. The work was done quick and well. AV helped me understand the work that had to be done and took time to explain all avenues of the job. The cost was very reasonable and I have nothing but good things to say about this plumbing company.

More about AV Mechanical Inc.

AV Mechanical Inc. , is a full service plumbing company specializing in new construction, renovation, servicing and support of commercial, industrial buildings and custom home projects within Toronto and surrounding areas. Our company represents excellence in quality installations and committed personal service which has garnered us a reputation of trust ...