Alberta Arborists

Liz J from Edmonton
Liz J from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Professional and knowledgeable

We had to have our pear tree pruned of broken branches from an extremely heavy load of fruit last year. I wasn't able to be home when the crew came in to do the work and I was pleasantly surprised to find not only a carefully trimmed tree but the yard was fully tidied of the trimmings.

Thanks you so much for the kind words. We are glad that we could be of service.

Terry in
Terry in

Tree trimming

We had a large spruce removed and 12 tower poplars trimmed. Dustin and his crew did a great job in a professional and timely manner. Everything was clean and tidy when they left and the price was reasonable. We would definitely use them on a regular basis.

Thanks for you kind words.

Trimming & removal

Had 2 trees trimmed & one overgrown bush removed. The crew was courteous & professional. Our decades-old maple was thoughtfully pruned and looks great. The yard was cleaned up thoroughly. Emails to the office were answered promptly. I highly recommend Alberta Arborists. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the review! We were happy to help!

Tree trimming

I am very impressed with Alberta Arborists. I have two very tall elm trees that had to be trimmed. The crew was very courteous, efficient and professional. The bucket man did a good job of trimming. The ground crew did a good job of cleaning up.
The crews know what they are doing and get to the job quickly and efficiently. I have been using Alberta Arborists for many years and will continue to call them when I need tree trimming done. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone. Because they are so professional and good at their job, book them far in advance.

Thanks for your kind word, glad we could be of service.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Tree Removal

Alberta Arborists excellent and professional service was well worth waiting for! The team was very efficient and respectful of our property. Aside from the stumps cut close to the ground, there was little sign of the 30' trees that were there a few hours earlier. Our neighbours have already asked for their contact info!

We truly appreciate your review.

Beryle from Edmonton
Beryle from Edmonton

tree pruning

Although this review is a bit tardy I feel I should let others know how impressed I am with Alberta Arborists. We originally scheduled work to be done in the summer of 2014 but due to circumstances beyond their control the service was not performed until October, after leaves (and snow) had fallen. Deadwood was revealed in the spring and this is where the company really shone; after one email a crew was out within the week to ensure my satisfaction. The arborist was not rushed but took his time to converse with me in order to understand my exacting specifications. The clean-up crew members were polite, efficient and went well above and beyond what was required to complete their duties.

Thank you so much for your review.

Gail from Beaumont
Gail from Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Tree removal

Our tree broke and fell into our fence. Called Alberta Arborists and they came out the following day. The tree was brought down safely and quickly. The tree was chipped and the site was cleaned up. I would recommend this Company to anyone. Very professional and reasonably priced.

Glad we could be of service.

Kathy Bruce-Kavanagh from Edmonton
Kathy Bruce-Kavanagh from Edmonton

arborists - tree service

Efficient tree service, reasonable price and courteous staff. Cleaned up work area. The bucket man did a great job with my two very large trees. Also removed one tree and trimmed one other in the back yard.
The ground crew did a very good job of cleaning up. . Very personable staff. Would use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Kathy B-K

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Tom O from Edmonton
Tom O from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree Prune

Great bucket man (pruned a very tall tree). Good description of work prior to them beginning, asked if I had any questions, provided comments on health of the tree, decent clean-up ground crew. Overall very happy with the work. Quite a wait to get them out to do the job so do yourself a favour and plan in advance.

We thank you for your business.

Vicki deHaan in Edmonton
Vicki deHaan in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Large tree removal

Wonderful customer service and communication, before, during and after project. We did comparative shopping, but found the best value for our money with AB Arborists. The tree was removed quickly and clean-up was fabulous.

Glad we could be of service.

More about Alberta Arborists

Alberta Arborists is a professional tree service company serving Edmonton and surounding area. Our highly experienced, certified arborists are dedicated to providing professional tree care with safety, professionalism and integrity. We offer the following professional tree sevices: Tree removal, tree pruning and stump removal.