Alberta Arborists

Reviews for Alberta Arborists

Maria in Edmonton
Maria in Edmonton

Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

I needed a dead tree removed last year, and they removed it. I felt it was a good price -- 367 for removing a large tree, stump grinding and disposing of the wood. I did have to wait ~3 months because it was the busy season when I requested the service, but I'm happy with the work.

This year I consulted them with my apple maggot problem. they pointed me to a wonderful arborist, who helped me over the phone with some pointers free of charge.

I will probably get them to prune my apple tree this year.

T5N 2T5 in Edmonton
T5N 2T5 in Edmonton

Tree trimming

Every year for many years we had been paying for fertilization and pest control for our Blue Spruce tree care.
We decided to give Alberta Arborists a try. We were told that the real problem was that there was poor air circulation around the trunks of the trees due to thick growth dying all round the trunks. Their answer was to send a man to climb up the tree trunk cutting away all the dead growth. Immediately there was light and a clear space and our trees are thriving still. This took place many years ago and we have continued to use Alberta Arborists. Recently two men came to cut back tree growth from electricity and telephone wires. I was surprised that there was absolutely no noise from mechanical saws. All was done with hand tools and it was peaceful and quiet. The men were very pleasant and worked hard. All the mess was cleared up nicely.
Thank you Alberta Arborists.
Mary

AnneB in Sherwood Park
AnneB in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Trees removed

I recently had two trees removed. The crew was very professional and they were careful not to disturb plants in and around the area. They left the area clean and tidy. I was very impressed. Thank You!!

Judy in Edmonton
Judy in Edmonton

Tree Service

We had two trees pruned and we are very happy with the results. They came and expertly did the work, cleaning up thoroughly before leaving. The two fellows were very friendly and knowledgeable (answering questions we had). We will definitely use their services again and would definitely recommend this company.

Patti L. in Edmonton
Patti L. in Edmonton

Fast, tidy and reasonable

I had two scary, dead birch trees that had been threatening to break for several years. Last year I was particularly worried they would come down on the neighbour’s property, and fortunately got a very fast quote (next day) from Alberta Arborists, and was pleasantly surprised to learn that both trees could be removed for under $1000.
They came the day they said they would, removed both trees and cleaned up carefully leaving only the sections of wood I wanted to keep for burning. Super impressed and very grateful!

Liz J from Edmonton
Liz J from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Professional and knowledgeable

We had to have our pear tree pruned of broken branches from an extremely heavy load of fruit last year. I wasn't able to be home when the crew came in to do the work and I was pleasantly surprised to find not only a carefully trimmed tree but the yard was fully tidied of the trimmings.

Thanks you so much for the kind words. We are glad that we could be of service.

Terry in
Terry in

Alberta Arborists
(780) 448-0584
5480 Meridian St
EDMONTON
AB
T6P

We had a large spruce removed and 12 tower poplars trimmed. Dustin and his crew did a great job in a professional and timely manner. Everything was clean and tidy when they left and the price was reasonable. We would definitely use them on a regular basis.

Thanks for you kind words.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Trimming & removal

Had 2 trees trimmed & one overgrown bush removed. The crew was courteous & professional. Our decades-old maple was thoughtfully pruned and looks great. The yard was cleaned up thoroughly. Emails to the office were answered promptly. I highly recommend Alberta Arborists. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the review! We were happy to help!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree trimming

I am very impressed with Alberta Arborists. I have two very tall elm trees that had to be trimmed. The crew was very courteous, efficient and professional. The bucket man did a good job of trimming. The ground crew did a good job of cleaning up.
The crews know what they are doing and get to the job quickly and efficiently. I have been using Alberta Arborists for many years and will continue to call them when I need tree trimming done. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone. Because they are so professional and good at their job, book them far in advance.

Thanks for your kind word, glad we could be of service.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Tree Removal

Alberta Arborists excellent and professional service was well worth waiting for! The team was very efficient and respectful of our property. Aside from the stumps cut close to the ground, there was little sign of the 30' trees that were there a few hours earlier. Our neighbours have already asked for their contact info!

We truly appreciate your review.

More about Alberta Arborists

Alberta Arborists is a professional tree service company serving Edmonton and surounding area. Our highly experienced, certified arborists are dedicated to providing professional tree care with safety, professionalism and integrity. We offer the following professional tree sevices: Tree removal, tree pruning and stump removal.