Cabana Landscaping

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Richmond Hill  >  Cabana Landscaping

Reviews for Cabana Landscaping

Brett in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

We have had somewhat of a swamp for a backyard for the last couple of years and previous attempts to fix it haven't worked. Craig and Jaren were great to deal with from the quote to the completion of the job. They were very professional, kind and went above and beyond for the entire job. We loved that they outlined all the options we had and then actually told us that some of the more expensive ones were actually not necessary and we could solve the problem at a lower cost. All of the Cabana staff were a pleasure to have at our property and we will definitely call them back for any landscaping needs in the future.

Erik in Aurora
8 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Craig and Jaren were amazing to work with. They were prepared when they came to do the estimate for the work, they provided a written quote and details about what work needed to be done. They were on time and did the work as promised in the timeframe provided.

We were so impressed with how they resolved the drainage issues that we got them to come and re-sod the backyard. Amazing workmanship. Very professional guys who stand behind their work.

Will definitely call them in the future for any landscaping needs.

Jessica in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

I had Cabana Landscaping install interlock at my house. They also replaced my lawn with new sod. They fixed all my lawns drainage issues, and now my property looks great. These guys were very professional, Jaren and Craig were the best contractors I have ever dealt with. They kept my property looking clean throughout the process and worked within my budget. I look forward to have them maintain my new lawn this summer!

Thank you very much Jessica. It was most definitely a pleasure working with such a wonderful customer. We had a great time working on your property and we look forward to keeping it looking perfect this upcoming season. If you need anything ever just give us a call!

More about Cabana Landscaping

Interlock/ Stonework Lawn Cutting Landscape Design Drainage Solutions Sod Installation/ Repair Garden Bed Construction/ Maintenance De-Thatching/ Aeration Fertilization/ Grub Control Landscape Lighting Spring/ Fall Clean-Up Mulching Snow and Ice Control