Cabana Landscaping

Giovanni in Richmond Hill
Giovanni in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Residential Driveway & Walkway snow removal service

In search of a snow removal company 2 years ago for my mom's property in Richmond Hill, I gave Cabana Landscaping a call. My mom is a senior who likes to get out and about with her car to keep busy. This was made possible by Jaren and his team. For the past 2 years, the service provided was excellent. All my communications with him have been via email or phone without any problems.
Mom and I are extremely happy with the extra effort Cabana Landscaping provided during the recent ice storm. With our service contract ending on the 1st of April 2018... Without being asked, Jaren returned to mom's property to remove the snow and ice. Cabana Landscaping really does look after senior citizens in the community.
Keep up the great work and we look forward to your services again next season.

steve.ange
steve.ange

Backyard landscaping project

Jaren was great to deal with! He was honest and very concerned about making sure we would be happy with the end result. He kept the cost of the project within our budget. He cleaned the job site every night. When I asked for something extra and last minute he just said "sure, not a problem". I would highly recommend Cabana Landscaping to anyone that is interested in fixing up there back or front yard. Thanks for the great job!!

Dan and Jessica
Dan and Jessica
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Landscape Design

Jaren was professional and responsive which made my interaction with him a very positive experience. He provides renderings that are realistic and budget friendly. Highly recommend his service for anyone looking to improve their outdoor living space.

stephaniebruce05
stephaniebruce05
1 review Goodwood, ON

Landscaping

I am very pleased with the quality of work completed by Cabana Landscaping, would recommend to a friend

Beverley F.
Beverley F.

Garden

They did an excellent job. Very creative. Made a small dirt patch into a lovely sitting area with large stone slabs for deck chairs. Put the right plants in, taking into account that I have dogs, and need nice looking but hardy plants. They were quick and efficient and very tidy. I will be using them again!!

JT
JT

Lawn replacement, flower beds, gravel, river rocks

Decided to hit the reset button on my failing lawn and from the reviews I've read on homestars, contacted Cabana Landscaping for the job.Jaren and his crew were nothing but professional, helpful with their advice, and once on the job, completed the job quickly and as agreed. I now have an amazing lawn which is the envy of my neighbours, and once empty flower beds full with their recommended choices and I couldn't be happier! Also fixed previous work from previous contractors for the sides of my house with weed barrier and gravel/river rocks. Highly recommended!

Janet from Toronto
Janet from Toronto

Interlock installation

After obtaining a number of quotes, we chose Jaren because of the options he offered us and his frank assessment of our needs - without going overboard! He and his guys came in to do the job earlier than expected, and when a complication arose during the work (our stairs turned out to be rather unstable upon inspection) Jaren stepped in with a fast and reasonable solution, without letting the problem hang or saying it wasn't his to deal with (he built us new stairs!). When the bin removal damaged our driveway, he returned a few days later to patch up the hole himself, and apologised for the situation. He and his team are amiable and efficient, and the installation of the stones themselves was done with an eye to permanence - a 12" dig depth and a double base layer.

We had about 250sqft of interlock installed, and Jaren created a lovely path and patio that was solidly installed and done quickly. We are so looking forward to spending many summers out there! Highly recommend!

Kevin H. from Thornhill
Kevin H. from Thornhill

Drainage / Re-sod / Plant Trees

We've had drainage problems with soggy grass ever since we moved in. Other companies came and just said re-grading would solve all my problems and said there was nothing else they could do. Jaren came in and provided multiple solutions, explained the pros and cons as well as cost of all of them and was absolutely amazing with following up. I typically have a busy lifestyle so I don't always have the time to play phone tag with contractors, so being able to get quick (and thorough) responses from Jaren through email was a fresh change (both late at night and during the day)!

Jaren and his team came and installed a Flow Well for the drainage, re-graded and re-soded our entire backyard. He built an awesome planter for a small space that we had no idea how to work with and also brought in some cedars / hydrangeas that we wanted in a separate area of the backyard.

Overall, we would highly recommend Jaren and his team. You can tell they feel proud about what they're doing when even for a small job, they walk you through all the little details of what they did and how they went about doing it at the end of the job.

We are so happy with the work that we plan on having them back to fix up the landscaping and interlock work in the front of the house! Highly recommended!

Jennifer from Pickering
Jennifer from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Sod removal/installation and Pathway interlocking

We definitely recommend Cabana Landscaping. Our backyard lawn and interlocked pathway are both looking great. These guys are professional and know what they are doing. They have the right tools to do the job as well. Just trust them to do the job and they get it done!!! Thanks to Jaren and his guys. We will surely hire them for future projects..

Daniel from Markham
Daniel from Markham
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Yard Drainage

August 28, 2014
We had water accumulation on our yard because of the location of our downspouts and their proximity to a retaining wall. We found Cabana’s website which is impressive and Jaren, its owner is even more so. We met, he assessed our property and its elevation compared to our neighbour’s and he proposed a weeping tile solution to redirect rainwater from a relocated downspout away from the house and towards the street. He provided a detailed quote, arrived on schedule, performed the work efficiently (including removing and replacing inter-lock) and when he and his crew were finished our property looked untouched. There were no extra charges. We are exceptionally particular and do not provide endorsements easily; however, we would call Jaren again without a second thought! Danny

More about Cabana Landscaping

Interlock/ Stonework Lawn Cutting Landscape Design Drainage Solutions Sod Installation/ Repair Garden Bed Construction/ Maintenance De-Thatching/ Aeration Fertilization/ Grub Control Landscape Lighting Spring/ Fall Clean-Up Mulching Snow and Ice Control