Boulders Stone Supply

Reviews for Boulders Stone Supply

Fil from Oakville
Fil from Oakville

My Landscape suppliers

Have been using Boulders since day one. Great location, great service, organized and professionally run business. Boulders has a wide variety of materials I use for my landscaping business. Aggregates,stone, pavers, mulch and much more. I have even sent my customers to talk to the yard managers and they were very informative and had a vast knowledge of the trade.

Fil from Simoes Stoneworks.

S in Mississauga
S in Mississauga

Highly Recommendable.

I was recently working on a driveway interlocking project, and I acquired and used the services from Boulders Stone Supply. Their team and service standards were high, and that was what made their relationship contractor relationship very professional. Their pricing to me seemed fair, and they seemed to work very well with myself and my wife. I am very happy with their services. And would recommend all homeowners to consider Boulder Stone Supply for any related contractor work. Thank You.

Nina in Etobicoke
Nina in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Porch and stairs renovation

My friend recommended the company to purchase natural stone for our porch and stairs renovation project. They turned out to have the best selection of stone for a reasonable price. All sales associates and loaders were very friendly and supportive. I would recommend the company to anyone who is looking for a variety and price.