Amazon Home Improvements

Reviews for Amazon Home Improvements

Elia from East York
Elia from East York
2 reviews East York, ON

Handrail on front porch and stairs

Amazon cracked several slate stones on the porch whe trying to install the pickets. I had to call a mason to replace the stones ($350) Amazon refused to pay for the damage or acknowledge that they did not know that the job had to be done with a diamond drill bit instead of a regular drill bit. Amazon also refused to give back my deposit ($600) It was a very stressful and costly experience.

Mark W. in Thornhill
Mark W. in Thornhill
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Basement Reno

I have used Amazon before for a bathroom reno. This time, my basement was gutted and redone: framed, vapor barrier, insualted, new drywall, underpad, carpet, new electrical and custom milwork. Ruben did a fabulous job...on time, on budget and a quality job. He is meticulous about quality...he always picks good quality finishes and refuses to cheap out on anything. Always around to answer questions, clear and honest. Left the place spotless each day and at the end of the job. Ruben is so personable, my kids even hung out in the basement to watch and ask questions and always ran to say goodbye when he left..

a p k in Ajax
a p k in Ajax
5 reviews L1S3T8, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We hired Ruben after he finished my brother in laws basement and we saw what a great job he did. Amazon ripped out our existing kitchen and rebuilt it: removed bulkheads, new flooring, new custom cabinetry, new granite countertops, gas line installation, pot lights, painting, backsplash, etc etc.
The guys were great, it was on time and on budget, and my kitchen is beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing. I would absolutely use Amazon again and recommend them to anyone. Top quality craftsmanship and very reliable.

Krista in Thornhill
Krista in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We were very happy with our bathroom reno in the fall of 2010. Reuben was accurate at estimating when the job would begin and how long it would take. He stayed within the budget and was very helpful in providing advice and resources for us to pick colours and finishes. I had to be away during the whole reno due to unforseen circumstances, but Reuben was in touch with me by phone and email each day and encouraged my husband to take pictures of the job as it progressed so I could provide my feedback,. We were very pleased with the job, and when small items arose, Reuben came back to remedy situation immediately. Before, during and after the reno, Reuben was always available to answer questions or offer advice. Friendly, reasonable, honest contracotr. I really fely we got more value for the money than we could have expected.

Nina in Etobicoke
Nina in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Porch Railing

Zak, sales representative, responded to my message in no time and soon he was at our place estimating the cost. He gave as the best quote and deposit was only $100 to pay. Now that we are ready to order, my husband will e-mail all measurements and we hope the product to be delivered within 2 weeks.