Seasonal Home Comfort

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Seasonal Home Comfort

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hooked Up Gas Line To New Pool Heater

The Company that installed our new pool heater sent this Company to hook up the gas. Solid, professional, friendly, informative and very thorough. Excellent service and we would definitely contact them directly for any future HVAC needs and recommend them to family & friends. Shout out to Joanne in the office too !

Guillaume in Oakville
Guillaume in Oakville

Ductless heating cooling system. Humidifier installation

We are so pleased with Seasonal Home Comfort. They got our improperly installed ductless system working beautifully. They also installed our humidifier. We found them honest and prices were competitive. From JoAnne in the office to Manuel who completed our services, they were very professional. They really helped us out when we were in a difficult situation!

Pleasure working with you, glad we are able to help

Renata in Mississauga
Renata in Mississauga

Water tank leaking

I woke up one morning and my water tank boiler was leaking, water was everywhere. I immediately called Home Comfort and they came as soon as possible. I needed a new water tank, the order was fast and the tank was efficiently replaced. In two days the problem was solved.
Thank-you to Larry and his hard-working team! I will definitely recommend Home Comfort in the future.

Pleasure working with you, thank you for the review

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Furnace and Tankless Water Heater Install

Just moved into an older home and was doing a complete basement renovation. It involved having to relocate my hot water tank and upgrade my mid-efficiency furnace to accommodate new laundry room entrance. Called Larry at Seasonal Home Comfort and discussed what i was looking for. He explained furnaces to me and recommended a tankless water heater and explained the benefits. He came to my house and saw what was involved and what my concerns were in working with the renovations that were taking place. He advised on the work and gave recommendations on types of furnaces and water heaters.
His price was on par with other estimates but decided to go with Larry because he was the most personable.
His guys did a clean and amazing job. They listened to my concerns and worked with what I needed and worked alongside the other trades. Even the guys doing the renovations were impressed. They cleaned up the maze of duct work, replaced corroded parts and got my humidifier working again.
I'm very pleased with my new furnace, tankless water heater and the work Seasonal Home Comfort did.

It was a pleasure working with you

Lawrence Mandel in North york
Lawrence Mandel in North york

Water heater, Gas BBQ, and Gas Stove installation

Moved into a new house. Needed to replace the hot water heater, install a new gas stove, and install a new line for a BBQ on the deck. Seasonal Home Comfort was extremely easy to deal with, gave straightforward hourly or by the job pricing, and did excellent work. To complete this job they needed to come out twice. They also found an issue with my existing gas line and were able to ensure that all of my appliances worked flawlessly. I can't recommend this company enough. They're a real bright spot when it comes to communication, transparency, and quality of work.

MLZK in Mississauga
MLZK in Mississauga

Saved by Seasonal!

Our water heater started leaking last night and Seasonal responded to our cry for help. Joanne was kind and empathetic and completely efficient in sourcing out the equipment needed to replace our tank. When the crew arrived, (Tom and Damien), they did a thorough inspection to determine whether or not it was just a valve that needed replacing. I really appreciated them going the extra mile to see if the tank could be salvaged but in the end, we did need the new tank. They arrived when they said they would (with a courtesy call on their way here) and were done the work within two hours, on a Friday afternoon, during the holidays! I am so grateful for their conscientious approach and their customer service.

Thank you for your business and kind words

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Gas line capping and assistance with old gas fireplace

I had great "next day service" from this company who came out to cap a gas line at my residence and assist with uncoupling an old gas fireplace.
Anthony and Tom were on time, knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks also to JoAnne the lovely office manager who moved our appointment ahead due to a cancellation !

All our questions and concerns were dealt with professionally and courteously. My wife and I were very pleased with the quality of their work. We wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.

Astroboy991 in Mississauga
Astroboy991 in Mississauga

One of the most professional installations I have ever seen!

While I normally contract Seasonal for an annual inspection of my gas boiler, I wanted to shop around when it came time to replace it roughly a month ago. Both Joanne and Larry were very reasonable in dealing with me throughout the quotation process. They were honest and straightforward with little embellishment. I found their pricing to not include any hidden costs, unlike the other companies I had dealt with. The combi boiler i chose was the most reasonably priced and came from the most reputable manufacturer among the ones offered by others.

I was truly shocked however, at the speed,neatness, and professional conduct of Larry and his service techs. He estimated a day of work and finished in almost half the time. Even though my basement was a challenge to work in as there is little space, they made it work admirably.

They gave my elderly parents who were in the house the patience to explain their work and the confidence that they were doing a stand up job. Proof of that can be seen in the attached picture.

I am an engineer, and I am familiar with the various ways
some technicians cut corners, and it's my job to be detailed, strict, and demanding of the work performed for me. My praise is not easily given.

I am glad that I chose Seasonal and would trust them again.

Carlos

Pleasure working with you

Mary-Lu in Stoney Creek
Mary-Lu in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent and efficient!

Seasonal Comfort responded to our crisis immediately and we had a new two-stage furnace installed wihin 24 hours of our initial call. Larry was very helpful in helping us select the right furnace for our needs. The technicians arrived on time, were courteous and knowledgeable. They answered all of our questions and seemed happy to do so. They left the area cleaner than when they arrived!

Thanks

Chris Kennedy in Mississauga
Chris Kennedy in Mississauga

Furnace replacement

Our furnace died on the weekend, they had someone here on Monday and it was replaced on Tuesday. Quick response and great service. The service men were courteous, and extremely knowledgeable.

We are more than happy with everything.

More about Seasonal Home Comfort

Take comfort in knowing who we are and what we stand for. The Seasonal Home Comfort team has a combined 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry.

Our service and dedication to exceeding customer expectations is unparalleled. We do what we say we are going to do – it’s called integrity and it’s what Seasonal Home Comfort clients have come to expect.

We offer the following services:

• Air Conditioners