Seasonal Home Comfort

Reviews for Seasonal Home Comfort

M. Wilson in Toronto
M. Wilson in Toronto

New Furance & AC

I heard about Seasonal Home Comfort through a friend. I had Larry come out to give me a quote on replacing my furnace and air conditioner. Larry gained my trust immediately. He gave me honest recommendations that matched my budget and the needs of my family. I had 3 other quotes but all of the other companies seemed more interested in making a sale then helping me make the right decision. The choice was obvious to go with Seasonal Home Comfort.

Larry and his team walked me through the entire install. Before the work began I knew exactly what was going to happen and I felt very comfortable. The install was done with no hick-ups and the installers left my basement cleaner then when they started.

I would highly recommend Seasonal Home Comfort for anyone who is looking to upgrade their HVAC equipment. I have already recommended Seasonal Home Comfort to my family. Thank you Larry and Seasonal Home Comfort for making the switch easy and painless!

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Furnace and Tankless water heater!

On a recommendation form our dear neighbor we decided to buy our new furnace and tankless water heater from Seasonal Home Comfort. We purchased a 95% efficient furnace by Goodman and a 96% tankless water heater by Rinnai. The work went through smoothly. They provided us with all the recommendations, and walked us through everything they did. The workmanship was exceptional, and I'm happy to know that I'll have warmed my home and water using far less natural gas! Thanks Larry!!

Jessica in Woodbridge
Jessica in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Excellent knowledgable Service

Larry and his team were courteous, respectful, punctual, and very reasonable. They replaced my air conditioner, and furnace so that I can take advantage of the rebate programs available and were very informative. I would recommend Larry and his team any day.

John in Etobicoke
John in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Furnace, AC, Hot Water Tank Installed

I had Larry and Seasonal Home Comfort recommended to me by a friend. I went through the whole quote thing with many companies and went with SHC because he came across as a honest businessman.

I had them insall a tank-less hot water system, new AC and Furnace and new duct work - it was a big project. Larry made recommendations on the products to use but gave me the final decision - which was nice. I did my research online so I felt more comfortable with the products I selected.

Larry and his team did a great job, on time and most importantly he stayed in the quote he gave me. I hate it when my other contractors would ask for me - really angers me. If you know your work you should be able to give a correct quote.

Larry was there to answer any questions I had and did a clean job. They made me feel at ease with the work. I would recommend SHC services to anyone, and I have to a few friends already. It's nice to find a good contractor, there are enough crooks out there!

Daniel in Brampton
Daniel in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

New Furnace Installation

They were punctual , courteous, clean and imformative. I was VERY impressed. I will definelty use them again, and recommend them to anyone who is looking for services they provide.

Doug Chaz in Etobicoke
Doug Chaz in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Furnace and Air conditioning installation

I can not be more satisfied with the service Larry and his crew provided, very quickly and proffessional at a very reasonable cost. I won't hesitate on calling them again and will try to recommend Seasonal Home Comfort to my family and friends

More about Seasonal Home Comfort

Take comfort in knowing who we are and what we stand for. The Seasonal Home Comfort team has a combined 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry.

Our service and dedication to exceeding customer expectations is unparalleled. We do what we say we are going to do – it’s called integrity and it’s what Seasonal Home Comfort clients have come to expect.

We offer the following services:

• Air Conditioners