Seasonal Home Comfort

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Seasonal Home Comfort

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

gas fireplace installation & water heater relocation

Seasonal Home Comfort were very helpful and provided needed advice for selection of the best fireplace solution for our home.
Staff were very professional and responsive. Larry is a pleasure to work with. Very dependable, easy to reach and always ready to help.

Joe
Joe

Furnace

Excellent service and professionalism. The technician was on time and the work done was outstanding.

J. B.
J. B.

Furnace replacement

Immediate response. Excellent price. Professional service. 5 stars - and I never give 5 star reviews!

Blair
Blair

New furnace installed

Old furnace broke down. Larry and his crew came to the rescue without delay. We wound up with a HIGH-QUALITY new furnace installed by FRIENDLY, COMPETENT PROFESSIONALS at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE. And it was all done cheerfully on a chilly Saturday morning during a busy time of year. EXCELLENT company. SUPERB service.

Ken in North york
Ken in North york

Heating, AC and Water Heater

Larry and his company Seasonal Home Comfort have been my go to heating, AC, gas fitting and water heater company for the past 5 years. He and his company replaced my AC unit, installed a new water heater, performed warranty work on my furnace, and installed a new furnace and AC in my in-laws place over the years. Larry and his staff are very responsive, respectful, professional and their workmanship and products are top notch.

Thanks for your feedback

Peter Hotousiotis in Mississauga
Peter Hotousiotis in Mississauga
1 review Kelowna, BC

Heating and Air Conditioning

We just moved into a older home that had electric baseboard heating. I called around and received a quote from Larry ( owner of the company). They put in a new furnance & air conditioner plus did the duct work. The office , crew, and Larry were excellent. They did a great job and were fantastic with all my requests. I would strongly recommended this company.

Laura in Brampton
Laura in Brampton

Broken Thermostat

My thermostat was broke during the cold winter months and Larry came over to fix it. His service was fast, affordable and friendly. Since the thermostat I had was very old, Larry provided me with different options for an upgraded thermostat that fit within my budget. Once it came in, he promptly installed it with ease. He even checked my air filter, free of charge. Great service, would highly recommend.

Paul
Paul

New furnace

Amazing customer service, the two installers were very polite, professional, respectful of my house and did an very neat and clean installation. This same company installed my air conditioner 2 years ago with similar results. Larry the owner did not try to over sell me on the furnace. Excellent service and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the feedback

M. Krampert in Mississauga
M. Krampert in Mississauga

AC, Furnace, Water Heater & Gas BBQ

We called Larry and his team in an emergency situation - our air conditioning system had broken down at the end of a hot July day. He was able to schedule us in an extremely short period of time to install our new air conditioner which kept our discomfort in the hot summer weather to a minimum. His team arrived on the scheduled day and introduced themselves in a very professional manner. They then started to work in a highly efficient and organized routine. Each team member knew their responsibilities and worked in sync with the others like a well choreographed dance. They continued to work in this manner until everything was installed - no kidding! The efficiency of this company also extends to their office administrator who provided us with follow-up calls and all the necessary paperwork as needed to obtain our rebate, promptly.
This company gets our 100% endorsement for their quality of work, efficiency and professionalism

Vegas in Mississauga
Vegas in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

heating/cooling replacement

Great follow through and follow-up. Difficult situation made easier once they got involved. Others didn't want to start the job. Wish we went to them first. We got conflicting recommendations from other contractors,but Seasonal Home Comfort took the time to investigate our options. In the end we got the equipment we needed and quality work from everyone involved.

Thanks for the feedback

More about Seasonal Home Comfort

Take comfort in knowing who we are and what we stand for. The Seasonal Home Comfort team has a combined 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry.

Our service and dedication to exceeding customer expectations is unparalleled. We do what we say we are going to do – it’s called integrity and it’s what Seasonal Home Comfort clients have come to expect.

We offer the following services:

• Air Conditioners