Landpol Landscaping

Reviews for Landpol Landscaping

Robin.B in Oakville
Robin.B in Oakville

Outside Landscaping

I have used Landpol Landscaping for multiple projects, including my front walkway, driveway, pathway to my backyard, and two patios. Their work is always exceptional. Bogdan, the owner, is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him for his quality workmanship.

Front and patio stone work and landscaping.

May I personally thank you and your team for the recent work completed at our home in Etobicoke, Ontario. What started out to be a relatively straight forward project soon became problematic with its daily challenges! However regular contact and communications with project manager Bogdan Mikula ensured that the job was not only completed to plan but ahead of schedule as well!
I only wish all of our contracting ran as smoothly and efficiently as this part of project! I would have no hesitation at all in recommending Landpol-landscaping.

Interlocking  in Mississauga
Interlocking in Mississauga

Interlocking backyard patio

Very well done job, patio looks nice with steps and side stones. Bogdan is a very nice man with nice associate worker. Will surely recommend him and his company to friends.

Rene
Rene

entire backyard,front yard,porch, 2steps,500 sq feet interlock and driveway

It was a big job, 20 working days but he did it as promised.(finished Nov 23/2017)
It is a big back yard. removed everything : grass,scrap and bed flowers.that took a couple of days. top soil and new sod (2500 sq f), mulch very thick over 1/3 of the back yard
2 new flower beds, interlock outside the patio.
In the front : removed grass and flower bed,walkway & 1 step.
porch dressing, 2 long & wide steps, interlock side of the house,front of the porch and along the driveway (500 sq f) and new driveway (subcontracted), top soil ,new sod & flower bed,
I found Bogdan by accident doing 2 jobs at the end of my street.
After seeing his work, I called for an estimate.
There were no hidden extra costs upon completion of the work.
I cannot add anything to all other rewiews I have read.
meticulous,precise,proud of his work,ect.......

Evelyne & Rene
(and Junior)

Thank you so much for the incredible review Rene!!
We truly enjoyed working on your project & we so happy that your family can now
enjoy your beautiful backyard &front

aurel
aurel

front stairs, path and driveway

Bogdan did some work on my street and I liked it. I gave him a call and got an estimate. he did my front steps (3 steps) solid stone, flagstone for stair landing, a stone retaining wall around my porch, a stone path and stone driveway margins. he also subcontracted a company to do asphalt for rest of driveway. I also asked him to place the concrete pavers I had in front to the side of the house. to my surprise he did proper setting and rock bed for them for free. Bogdan worked hard and with good quality. the asphalt guys complained that he dig too deep ... I am sure that without his path and margins, they would have used half the asphalt they used.... also, the steps, stonewall, path, margins and my driveway look fantastic... and I forgot, he leveled my front yard and replaced my grass.

Thank you so much for such a great review Aurel!!
We really enjoyed working on your project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of front walkway

Bogdan installed my front walkway in 2012 and did a great good. I wish I had written a review at that time. I recommended him to my neighbour and was happy to see him again this summer (2017). While working at my neighbours property, asked if I could hire him to level two pathway stones that had moved a bit due to ongoing water damage (not caused by his work). He did and also topped up the joint sand (also cause by water damage) free of charge. His kindness and genuine interest ensuring a job is always done correctly is why I will be happy to recommend him again and again.

Agata Mazurek in
Agata Mazurek in

Interlock in the Front yard extending my driveway

Excellent work was done by Landpol Landscaping (Bogdan and his team). They started as scheduled, finish the project on time, remained exactly within the budget. I was impressed with Bogdan's design skills and his quality workmanship on the whole project. Bogdan completed the work very professionally , with emphasis on every details of workmanship. He takes the time to make sure the job is done right. Bogdan's attention to detail and knowledge of landscape design is exceptional.

I am very satisfied with the work Landpol Landscaping performed. I would recommend Landpol Landscaping to my friends.
Since, I am so pleased with the front yard, I think I'm going to have Bogdan return to work on the back yard next.
All the best to the best,

Agata

Judy and Tom from Mississauga in Mississauga
Judy and Tom from Mississauga in Mississauga

Patio Extension and Path

We contacted Bogdan at Landpol to quote on work to extend an existing patio and extend a pathway along the side of the house. When estimating, Bogdan asked good questions to determine exactly what we wanted and provided alternatives based on his experience and brought to our attention issues with the existing patio we had not considered that added value to the work. He was very flexible regarding when the work could start and was able to complete the job in 2 work-days. It has only been a few days, but we are very satisfied with the results. Bogdan also did a few small extras not in our agreement that made the result so much better. Bogdan was prompt, professional, and very pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to hire Landpol again for any other landscaping work.

Mike from Mississauga
Mike from Mississauga

Driveway with interlock borders and new stone steps to porch

I saw Bogdan's work on a nearby street while he was finishing up. I had him quote my wants and needs. My neighbour became interested and in the end we both awarded Landpol the work. We added some work between our houses and Bogdan always was accommodating and had great advice on how the end look would look. Our homes look so good now, cars are doing slow drivebys and actually stopping to look at the job.

Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for your endorsement and promoting Landpol on your street! Thanks to you and your wife we have worked on three properties on your street! That in addition to your wife's kindness in supplying us with cold water on those very hot days.... It was an absolute pleasure to work for you, guys. Thanks again, Bogdan

Eldred in Mississauga
Eldred in Mississauga

landscaping

Did excellent work in designing the front curb. They used good quality material and created a good finish at a reasonable price. The project was completed within the specified time.

Dear Mr Eldred,
Many thanks for your endorsement. I really appreciate that you took the time to write these kind words about our work. Thanks again, Bogdan

More about Landpol Landscaping

Landpol Landscaping, Construction & Design specializes in sustainable landscaping by providing custom designs that incorporate most appealing for the surrounding landscape natural materials. With Landpol you are guaranteed the most astonishing visual esthetic effect and top level workmanship. With over 20 years of experience in Europe and Canada, we strive ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?