Landpol Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
5624 Longford Dr. Mississauga ON L5M 7B5

Reviews for Landpol Landscaping

Frontyard Landscaping

The work was very professionally done. Bogdan had excellent ideas and suggestions and was great to work with throughout the project. Top notch materials were used. Everything was neatly cleaned up at the end of each day.

Job well done!!

Wendy & Keith

Claudette in Toronto
Claudette in Toronto

Front steps and walkway

If you are looking for a landscaper with high standards who does excellent quality work, look no further than Landpol Landscaping! The work was done in a very reasonable timeframe and looks amazing. We are very satisfied.

Thank you so much Claudette for your endorsement. I appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working for you - your personality made the hard work so much lighter. Stay in touch and enjoy your new frontyard in this nice weather .... :)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Concrete Front Steps

I chose Landpol because Bogdan and his team did such outstanding work with my friend's patio and landscaping. Happily I had the same terrific result. I would not hesitate to recommend Landpol to anyone who is looking for professional workmanship at a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your endorsement means a lot to us. Please stay in touch and let us know if all is well. Best always, Bogdan@Landpol

Robin.B in Oakville
Robin.B in Oakville

Outside Landscaping

I have used Landpol Landscaping for multiple projects, including my front walkway, driveway, pathway to my backyard, and two patios. Their work is always exceptional. Bogdan, the owner, is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him for his quality workmanship.

Thank you so much for the incredible review Robin!
We truly enjoyed working on your projects. Many thanks, Bogdan

Front and patio stone work and landscaping.

May I personally thank you and your team for the recent work completed at our home in Etobicoke, Ontario. What started out to be a relatively straight forward project soon became problematic with its daily challenges! However regular contact and communications with project manager Bogdan Mikula ensured that the job was not only completed to plan but ahead of schedule as well!
I only wish all of our contracting ran as smoothly and efficiently as this part of project! I would have no hesitation at all in recommending Landpol-landscaping.

Thank you so much for your endorsement and kind words. I had some difficulty accessing the site, so my response comes with this delay. I hope all it well with the project and you enjoy the outdoors now. Please keep in touch and best wishes always, Bogdan

Interlocking  in Mississauga
Interlocking in Mississauga

Interlocking backyard patio

Very well done job, patio looks nice with steps and side stones. Bogdan is a very nice man with nice associate worker. Will surely recommend him and his company to friends.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your endorsement means so much to us. Best always, Bogdan

Rene
Rene

entire backyard,front yard,porch, 2steps,500 sq feet interlock and driveway

It was a big job, 20 working days but he did it as promised.(finished Nov 23/2017)
It is a big back yard. removed everything : grass,scrap and bed flowers.that took a couple of days. top soil and new sod (2500 sq f), mulch very thick over 1/3 of the back yard
2 new flower beds, interlock outside the patio.
In the front : removed grass and flower bed,walkway & 1 step.
porch dressing, 2 long & wide steps, interlock side of the house,front of the porch and along the driveway (500 sq f) and new driveway (subcontracted), top soil ,new sod & flower bed,
I found Bogdan by accident doing 2 jobs at the end of my street.
After seeing his work, I called for an estimate.
There were no hidden extra costs upon completion of the work.
I cannot add anything to all other rewiews I have read.
meticulous,precise,proud of his work,ect.......

Evelyne & Rene
(and Junior)

Thank you so much for the incredible review Rene!!
We truly enjoyed working on your project & we so happy that your family can now
enjoy your beautiful backyard &front

aurel
aurel

front stairs, path and driveway

Bogdan did some work on my street and I liked it. I gave him a call and got an estimate. he did my front steps (3 steps) solid stone, flagstone for stair landing, a stone retaining wall around my porch, a stone path and stone driveway margins. he also subcontracted a company to do asphalt for rest of driveway. I also asked him to place the concrete pavers I had in front to the side of the house. to my surprise he did proper setting and rock bed for them for free. Bogdan worked hard and with good quality. the asphalt guys complained that he dig too deep ... I am sure that without his path and margins, they would have used half the asphalt they used.... also, the steps, stonewall, path, margins and my driveway look fantastic... and I forgot, he leveled my front yard and replaced my grass.

Thank you so much for such a great review Aurel!!
We really enjoyed working on your project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of front walkway

Bogdan installed my front walkway in 2012 and did a great good. I wish I had written a review at that time. I recommended him to my neighbour and was happy to see him again this summer (2017). While working at my neighbours property, asked if I could hire him to level two pathway stones that had moved a bit due to ongoing water damage (not caused by his work). He did and also topped up the joint sand (also cause by water damage) free of charge. His kindness and genuine interest ensuring a job is always done correctly is why I will be happy to recommend him again and again.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. I really enjoyed working with you on this project. Please stay in touch and let me know if all is well. best always, Bogdan

Agata Mazurek in
Agata Mazurek in

Interlock in the Front yard extending my driveway

Excellent work was done by Landpol Landscaping (Bogdan and his team). They started as scheduled, finish the project on time, remained exactly within the budget. I was impressed with Bogdan's design skills and his quality workmanship on the whole project. Bogdan completed the work very professionally , with emphasis on every details of workmanship. He takes the time to make sure the job is done right. Bogdan's attention to detail and knowledge of landscape design is exceptional.

I am very satisfied with the work Landpol Landscaping performed. I would recommend Landpol Landscaping to my friends.
Since, I am so pleased with the front yard, I think I'm going to have Bogdan return to work on the back yard next.
All the best to the best,

Agata

Thank you so much for the incredible review Agata!
We truly enjoyed working on your project & we so happy that your family can now enjoy your beautiful frontyard. Best always, Anna

More about Landpol Landscaping

Landpol Landscaping, Construction & Design specializes in sustainable landscaping by providing custom designs that incorporate most appealing for the surrounding landscape natural materials. With Landpol you are guaranteed the most astonishing visual esthetic effect and top level workmanship. With over 20 years of experience in Europe and Canada, we strive ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?