Raise Em Up Roofing

Mississauga ON L5A 3E1
Raise Em Up Roofing

Reviews for Raise Em Up Roofing

Roof replacement

Mark and his team were great. Very professional and did very high quality work. Definitely recommend for anyone considering a new roof. Work was completed on time and done perfectly.

Jeremy Pasma from Etobicoke
Jeremy Pasma from Etobicoke

Fixed blown away shingles

I had my chimney repaired recently and they saw some shingles missing when they were on my roof. I looked around and found it a bit challenging to find someone who could be straightforward about the fix. Some offered to replace my roof, but it was done in 2008 and only a few shingles needed to be replaced. Mark arranged to do the work quickly. Very good experience with Raiseemup Roofing

ponti3900 Erin Centre
ponti3900 Erin Centre

Fix blown away shingles

Mark was able to come in same day and fix my roof in no time. After night-long rain it was greatly appreciated. Other guys needed 2 days just to call back. Too bad for them.

Justin in Mississauga
Justin in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

NewRoof

We Just had our roof done. Couldn't believe how quickly it was done (1 day). The quote was slightly more money then others but better shingle and warranty and a few extras added in. The details of the job we fully explained and understood....thanks

More about Raise Em Up Roofing

RaiseEmUp Roofing is a leader in Residential Re-Roofing and Home Roof repairs. . . . we've got your investment covered !
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?