GG Fireplaces ltd

Patrick from Gormley
Patrick from Gormley
1 review Gormley, ON

living room fireplace

Hello everyone. I want to share my good experience with GG Fireplaces ltd. I found them through my friends and contacted them as soon as I started planning to place fireplace in my house. They proposed me lots of styles in different colors of wooden frames. Now we have huge warm centerpiece in the middle of our living room. I appreciate the service and attention given to us by GG Fireplaces ltd.

More about GG Fireplaces ltd

GGFireplaces ltd has been serving the gta for the past 25 years , we are a familly owned and operated company. We take great pride in our work and feel strongly about customer satisfaction.