Roadside Paving

Review for Roadside Paving

Scott from Brampton
Scott from Brampton

Driveway paving/curbs

I hired Roadside Paving to pave our driveway with black asphalt and to install pink curbs on either side. The work was professionally done and my wife and I were very satisfied with the results. A second coat was applied the summer following the application of the base coat. I would use this company again!

Angela Catenaccio in Woodbridge
Angela Catenaccio in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Paved and repaired driveway

I contacted Roadside Paving after dealing with a another paving company who left me totally disappointed in there work. Charlie responded quickly and was very knowledgeable in his field he took my project on and corrected the previous companys errors in a seamless manner and left me totally satisfied and a very happy client. The workmanship was professional and priced competitively. I will be a customer for life and have already referred them to family and friends and will continue to do so. Thank you Roadside Paving your company is next to none. Great work!