Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Yvette in Surrey
Yvette in Surrey

Furnace and AC installation

We have used Airco for our furnace and AC repairs for about the past 5 years. We recently moved and wanted to install a new system because the system we inherited had far too many issues! I was very happy to have William Isaac (Senior Technician) come out to do the install, as I have had the pleasure of dealing with him a number of times over the years, and it means a lot to me to have someone I can trust working in my home. Now I have no doubts that our new system will be efficient and most importantly, reliable. As for the tagline "Our Family Helping Your Family"- I could not agree more. You get that feeling with every interaction at Airco. I would not hesitate to recommend Airco to anyone! Thank you for the great service.

Thank you Yvette. We do appreciate the long term value of relationships. As a family run company, we strive to keep our business focused on good service with honest and helpful technicians. It makes going to work a pleasure and gives us a sense of accomplishment when we solve problems and make homes more comfortable. We really do love what we do!

Darren in
Darren in
1 review Delta, BC

Furnace Cleaning

He came on time and was very thorough. He was very knowledgable and I felt confident letting him clean my furnace and inspect my ac unit to ensure proper operation.

Thanks for your input Darren. Call us anytime if you have any questions or concerns about your equipment or comfort needs.

Fern in Surrey
Fern in Surrey
1 review White Rock, BC

Broken down heat & hot water

We have had NO luck with other service providers to our dual heat/hot water system, until we called Airco Heating! From the first phone call to schedule a service visit, which was handled professionally and in a most friendly manner, to the service technician William that came out just a few hours later, the experience was nothing but positive! The informative explanation about the heating systems in layman's terms was also appreciated. And we now have hot water and heat again!!
We would highly recommend Airco to anyone who values great service at a reasonable price!

Thank you Fern. We really appreciate the great feedback as it helps others find reliable and quality companies. Glad to help and call us anytime.

Replace gas water heater

We replace our gas water heater every 10 years. We called Airco, who did a great job replacing our furnace a few years ago, and talked to Dan who gave us some excellent advice over the phone as well as a competitive quote. He replaced the gas water heater quickly and did a very professional installation. He gave us a good briefing on the process, and while doing so we also had an interesting conversation! We trust them, and I highly recommend the company. We plan to continue to do business with them in the future.

Gary Cameron

Hi Gary. Thanks for the feedback! One interesting point I remember about your job is that you first called another company who replaced your last water heater. They quoted you a lower price but then when they showed up they wanted to charge you 'extras' that were not included. It can be difficult to know what you are getting when you are quoted a price over the phone, just like it can be difficult to know how to quote the job over the phone. But in our case, we ask the right questions and we should be able to give you the right price. Sometimes we too will get to a job and see something unexpected, but we usually catch those issues on the phone.

And thank you for the conversation. We are in the service business and it involves real people with real life questions and concerns. We sincerely love working with people and helping them solve their problems. The conversations we have are usually a reflection of our sincerity and our appreciation of our relationship.

Thanks again for the business and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Dan and Dayna Hunter

Hot water tank replacement

Our water tank broke on a Friday and after a few phone calls to other businesses who were either too booked or who wanted to charge us outrageous overtime fees (even though it was 3:30 in the afternoon) I was referred to Airco. Upon calling, they sent someone out right away. Matthew was very professional and explained things clearly. I like the online invoices and their follow-up care. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any concerns or questions!

Judy J from White Rock
Judy J from White Rock
2 reviews White Rock, BC

Strata Hot Water Tank Replacements

Assisted Review

Dan, Matt, & Anthony went above and beyond our expectations when they replaced six electric Bradford White Hot Water Tanks in our building in Nov. & Dec. 2015. Their friendly, patient, courteous, and respectful people skills were reflected in their ability to answer all our questions in detail. Each installation was unique and involved moving shelving, laundry equipment, earthquake bars, ensuring all water hoses were properly tightened for the hot water tank and the re-connected laundry appliances. They checked and informed each home owner of the PSI rating for their tank. They marked the warranty expiry date on each tank. Everyone was impressed with their work ethics and attention to detail. There were NO hidden surprise extra costs. We highly recommend this AIRCO TEAM to anyone.
Judy J.

Thank you for the feedback Judy! Your strata manager was kind enough to leave us a review on Google as well. We've appreciated the relationship we developed during this time. I should also say a big thank-you to you specifically as you were organized and made our job so much easier by communicating with all the other home owners and arranging our access. Thanks again for everything and also for that great cup of coffee over 'school pictures'! Stay in touch and if you have any other questions or concerns, let us know anytime.

Beverly in Richmond
Beverly in Richmond

Furnace stopped working.

Furnace stopped working in the evening (fireplace kept house semi-warm), called Airco Heating & Cooling and a tech was dispatched first thing in the morning. Winter time with no heat, as explained to me, is an emergency! He arrived promptly in the morning, it was something simple to fix, heat was back on. While tech was in my furnace noticed some recommendations for the future which I was unaware I needed and appreciate. Very prompt and courteous service. Highly recommend Airco Heating & Cooling !

Thank you Beverly! We love it when our customers recognize our attention to detail and then share the story with others. Taking the time to tell others really does help. We all just want good service at a fair price. No one wants to pay too much, but I think we all deserve to get what we pay for. We appreciate the business!

Amanda
Amanda

High Efficiency TempStar Furnace Installation

Very knowledgeable and informative service staff. Fantastic customer service. William explained everything very clearly so we understood all aspects of the furnace use and maintenance.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We work hard to make sure each job and customer is treated properly. It's easy when you are passionate and genuine. We think there is more to what we do than just heating and cooling. We really do appreciate the kind words. Let us know if you have any questions about your new system!

Maryann in Langley
Maryann in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

furnace repair

I was very happy and satisfied with the whole process with Airco. The manager, Dan is very friendly, honest and helpful. The technician, Matthew is very professional, prompt and efficient.
They are very knowledgeable to answer any question I had.
Would certainly recommend to a family member or friend and would use again.

Glad to help Maryann. The service business can be very rewarding when we receive appreciation from our customers. Taking time to show that appreciation reminds us that we are doing the right things!

New Furnace and AC

Assisted Review

Cannot say enough positive about this company. When my furnace stopped working, Mathew was here promptly. Called even if he expected to be 20 minutes late. Several problems developed and he was here after hours to investigate. So polite and explained everything thoroughly. A decision was made to replace the furnace (and add a new air conditioning unit). Because we had no heat, priority was given to install new furnace as soon as possible.. Three electric space heaters were left to use until the new unit was installed.
William and Anthony installed the furnace and air conditioning unit. An email was received daily to remind me of appointment. Anthony was always very courteous and answered any questions I had about what they were doing. Programmed the new thermostat, cleaned up so well after the job was completed.
William is very experienced and explained the whole installation. Feel totally confident if I have a problem with programming the thermostat, or have any questions, etc. they will bet there to help.
Recommend this company 100%.

Your feedback is really appreciated! It's never easy for our customers to make a decision like this, so we do our best to provide options, information, and guidance without pressure. Sometimes the new technology can be confusing so we do try and set it up and demonstrate things in a way that makes it easier for the future. New developments in our industry have advanced comfort, efficiency and air quality, but we are only now getting to the point of simplicity. That might take some more time, but until then, we are here for you!

More about Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Airco Heating and Cooling Ltd has been serving you since 1970 with quality, integrity, and honesty. We are proud of the work we do and our attention to detail. We excel at high quality workmanship and unique situational solutions. We service every area south of the Fraser. We service, repair ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Abbotsford?