The Mover Guys

Moving & Storage
Edmonton AB T6H4J8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Edmonton  >  The Mover Guys  >  Moving several large pieces of furniture from one household to another.
Bibi in Calgary
Bibi in Calgary

Moving several large pieces of furniture from one household to another.

The Mover Guys
780-469-6644
Edmonton
AB
T6H4J8

I recently hired this company to move several large pieces of furniture (an oak dining table with 6 chairs, an oak dresser ith mirror, 2 oak nightstands with drawers, a reclining chair and a reclining loveseat) from the home of one elderly family member who was downsizing to that of another elderly family member who needed furniture. I no longer live in Edmonton, so I was trying to make the arrangements from a distance, and on very short notice, which was a bit intimidating. At first, I tried a company I had used years ago, but their quote was more than double what The Mover Guys quoted. I was a little bit hesitant, since I had seen some negative reviews of this company, but I decided to give them a try. My family members report that the men were professional, courteous, clean, and efficient. They arrived about one hour late, which was not unexpected, since our move was at the end of the day. However, they called before the scheduled time to say they would be late and give an estimated arrival time. The job was completed within the time estimated, and the cost was as quoted. My family members were extremely pleased, and so am I. If you read my other reviews, you will see that I do not hesitate to criticize when I am unhappy with work quality or lack of professionalism. That was not the case with The Mover Guys, and I would not hesitate to recommend them, based on this experience.