Metallics Heating and Ventilation Ltd

Edmonton AB T5M3V6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Metallics Heating and Ventilation Ltd

Reviews for Metallics Heating and Ventilation Ltd

Geoff in Edmonton
Geoff in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace installation

My furnace broke down and I needed a replacement. I called the company, and they came out right away. The staff were friendly and on time. They were quick and efficient. They were done within a couple of days. I am very satisfied with the new furnace and the service. I would use them again, if I had to.n

Plymouth in Edmonton
Plymouth in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace installation

We had just purchased a new home and the furnace needed to be replaced. They came to give us an estimate very quickly...as there was a gas leak from the furnace and the install happened right away. They were efficient, quick and did a great job overall! We were also able to apply for the furnace grant from the federal government! Thank you.