D.A. drafting & design

HomeStars  >  Drafting Service in Oshawa  >  D.A. drafting & design

Review for D.A. drafting & design

Vanessa from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

I hired a contractor to add a second story to my house. He ended up being a nightmare, destroying my property threatening me and charging me over 160,000 dollars and then refusing to fix his mistakes. Since I had a copy of the drawings I contacted Derek at D.A drafting and asked him for his help finishing my project, and getting my HVAC permit. Derek did a re-submit for me, and send me the needed documents so that I could get my HVAC permit from the city. He was understanding, and honest with me. He did not charge me anything extra for his time, and has been a great help. If the contractor had followed Derek's drawings I would have a beautiful house right now. My new contractor is using the drawings that Derek did and the project is already looking up. I highly recommend D.A drafting.

Thank you so much Vanessa for the positive review! It was really no problem, glad I could help. I hope all is well with you and you can finally enjoy your new addition :). All the best!

More about D.A. drafting & design

Building Permits / Preliminary Design / 3D Rendering Qualified Designer Registered with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing Specializing in Custom Homes, Cottages, Additions and Renovations