Shuttle Moving

Reviews for Shuttle Moving

Saima in Toronto
Saima in Toronto

Incredible Service! Could not have asked for better

Eduard and Igor provided incredible service! They are honest movers who got our job done as quickly as they had promised. They are professional, friendly, patient and extremely helpful. They really take care of your belongings and handle them with care. Eduard communicated with me what he was doing with my stuff and him and Igor asked whenever they had questions about where things needed to go. They were very compassionate when one of my furniture pieces needed to be disassembled and even offered to assemble it for me at the new place. They tried their best to ensure the move was as seamless as possible. I will be referring them to my family, friends and colleagues. Thank you Eduard and Alex for your amazing service. You were wonderful to work with :)

Sofi in Toronto
Sofi in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Amazing and Personable Service!

Eduard and Alex were amazing! They were warm, friendly, personable, conversational and extremely compassionate with helping me move from one city to another. I couldn't have asked for better help with my move. They made me feel less anxious and uncomfortable and they even fixed some of my unstable furniture. I will be referring them to my family, friends and colleagues. Thank you Eduard and Alex for all your kindness! I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. ~Sofi H.~

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Residential move

Punctual arrival, efficient service, and completed within the quoted time/price. Very friendly, approachable with questions or special requests and considerate of my belongings. Thank you Edward and Vlad for making moving day stress-free.

Always welcome

Anna
Anna

Excellent Service

I have used this company twice already and highly recommend it!
Eduard was very polite and professional on the phone, explained the process and gave me recommendations on what to get for the moving (like a mattress cover) and let me know what they have to help me.
Moving can be stressful but these guys made it smooth and stress free. They were 15 minutes early and charged me exactly what we agreed on.

Always welcome Anna

Tong W
Tong W

Moving Service

Edward and his associate are the best. They are highly professional - punctual, efficient, and well-mannered in a heart-warming way. A rare combination. Called twice before the meeting: one as confirmation and the other is to inform me when they actually set off. During the moving process, the delivery of my self-storage container that I booked from another company got delayed. Edward went out of his way to help and solved ALL my problems. He is really good at coordination and communication! I am quite impressive about how reliable and responsible he is and I cannot thank him enough. I will definitely book the service with him again.

Move

Great service! Very professional and showed up on time. Moved 1 bed apartment in less than 4 hours. Edward and his team was very quick and joked along the way. Good job!

Always welcome Daria

pavelkabargine in M3H4P5
pavelkabargine in M3H4P5

Home move

Arrived exactly on time. Very careful in handling furniture. Would hire again! What I learned from my experience is if you want to save some time, use some blankets and prewrap your furniture in advance. Label where everything is going in advance and take your time. These guys are professionals and want to make sure your products arrive quickly and SAFELY without damaging amenities.

SandraD in Old Toronto
SandraD in Old Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Moving

This is the second time I have used this company. On short notice Edward agreed to attend to our requested move. They are very efficient and professional. Punctual and hardworking. Very experienced in managing the dismantling and assembling furniture and maintaining it in perfect condition, no scratches, bumps or bruises. Moved large and heavy furniture without incident or issue. I have and will continue to highly recommend this company. They are the BEST and most reasonably priced moving company I have used and I have moved quite a bit. Thank you Edward and crew!

Always welcome Sandra!!!
Kind regards
Edward

Sarah in Brampton
Sarah in Brampton

Best Moving Company in the GTA

This is the second time I have used ShuttleMoving. Their prices are reasonable and Edward is amazing. He arrived on time and never stopped working. He goes out of his way to please and even assembled a tv stand for me. I highly recommend this company!

Always welcome Sarah

Rosanna in Mississauga
Rosanna in Mississauga

Shuttle Moving Company— AMAZING!!

I cannot say enough about shuttle moving company. Shuttle Moving Co. Was recommended to me and I can see why. Edward and his team were absolutely amazing! Not only were the services affordable, Edward and Vladamir were punctual, diligent, professional, and extremely polite and courteous. They were Unbelievably hardworking and super efficient!!
No damage to any items and esp. no damage to my new house when moving items in... I will definitely use them again, and I will definitely recommend Edward to anyone needing a moving company!

Thank you Rosanna we are always welcome for your family!!!

More about Shuttle Moving

Welcome to Shuttle Toronto Moving Company! Your #1 Choice Toronto Movers Shuttle Moving is the Toronto moving company that can organize your relocation from any part of Toronto or GTA to any destination in Canada. Our goal as the reliable and affordable Toronto movers is to provide you with the ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?