Shuttle Moving

Reviews for Shuttle Moving

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Prompt, Professional and Pleasant

Moving from a cluttered condo to a new house. The team came and evaluated the work, quotes promptly and set the schedule with perfect execution. Eduard runs a tight ship and is very organized. I fully recommend this company if you are planning to move "stress free." THANKS GUYS!

Your very welcome Mark.

Sandra in Montréal
Sandra in Montréal

Shuttle Moving Company Review

Edward and Nicola were absolutely the best movers we have ever hired. They were precise, careful and very diligent with every piece they handled. We did not have to worry about re-assembly, they took care of it, safe wrapping of delicate items, they took care of it, delivery into the right location of our home (rooms/kitchen/storage), they took care of it. It was a refreshing experience as our previous moving experiences have been horrible to say the least. Edward runs a professional business and is fair and reasonable in his prices. He does not over charge or try and deceive you into spending more. Truly honest and reputable person and staff. I would recommend him 100 times over and will do so every chance I get! Wishing them the very best in their business...they deserve it!

Thank you for review Sandra and we make a business for anyone!!!

yanaparik7 in Keswick
yanaparik7 in Keswick

Great movers

These guys were very professional they worked hard and took care to wrap our furniture to protect it from scratches and damage
Communication was great, they accommodated the date and showed up on time A++++++++++++
We would be happy to use them again and will definitely pass on the recommendation

Any time Yana we available for your family.

Karen Sword in North York
Karen Sword in North York

Moving an apartment-full of possessions, including 22 pieces of stained glass

My moving experience with Shuttle Moving was very positive.

I called for a quote and Edward followed up with an onsite inspection before providing his very competitive quote. He and his assistant (Nikola) did all my packing, including 22 very fragile stained glass pieces, in a very efficient and competent manner.
They then delivered it all to my storage locker several hundred kilometres away and carefully unpacked and repacked all my possessions into that locker. And all this happened over two very hot and humid days.

They comported themselves in a professional manner overall. I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Monique in Toronto
Monique in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Piano moving

Guys wrapped piano so it was secure from any scrapes and bumps. Also spread down many blankets to ensure floor was not damaged when moving the piano. Very accommodating after a mix up about level piano was going on. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Monique!!!
Our services at any time for your family!!!

Scott in Orangeville
Scott in Orangeville
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Great From Start To Finish

Edward and his crew (Nikolai) were excellent during my recent move. Their high level of competence and professionalism is clearly displayed. From the start they were prompt , courteous, highly skilled, and had a great attitude. They showed the upmost respect for my home and belongings. I would recommend them to anyone. You have to use them
for your next move.

Thank you Scott!!!
Enjoy your new house!!!
Cheers

Diana in North York
Diana in North York

Very professional service!!!

Thank you Edward for amazing and very professional moving crew.
I've moved my 5 bedroom house from Newmarket ON to Aurora ON
The moving time was very easy no stress with Shuttle Moving Company.
My neighbor recommended this company for my family because he was very happy with service and price. This is our first moving time end we doesn't have moving experiences but Edward organize everything.
Definitely we recommended all my friends to used Shuttle Moving service.
Sincerely
Diana

Thank you Diana!
Our company open for your family at any time.

Successful move

The entire move was flawless from scheduling to coordination and actual execution. Super professional approach, no damages to any of the goods or home interior.
Pleasant team.
Won't hesitate to recommend.

Thank you Jacke for warm things!!!

T.P.
T.P.

Very poor customer service

Eddy and his team did not turn out to be experienced during our move from a townhouse to a 4 bedroom home....they ended up breaking my expensive and sentimental king size bed headboard because of the lack of experience they portrayed....Eddy told me that he would submit an insurance claim to cover the cost of a new headboard the very next day....it has been almost 3 weeks and no response from Eddy...I left him numerous messages and email and he has yet to respond....their truck was very dirty and most of my furniture had rust stains from the floor of the truck ...I would definitely not recommend him to anyone... there are many great moving companies around but this company is definitely not the one I would never look to for their service......

UPDATE AS OF APRIL 16th/2018 - After numerous phone calls, text messages, and emails with no response over 3 weeks, Edward finally dropped off a cheque covering the cost of a new headboard.

Fake review

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Moving to a new location

Moving by itself can be stressful event. But Edward and his team made it flawless and smooth experience.
They were super punctual, super careful, reliable and superb n very professional which made this whole day a heck a lot easier. Nothing was broken, they literally took care of every thing like they were caring a baby and very positive. My wife was supper Happy which made me happy. Thanks a million boys. Surely I would recommend and use them again.

Thank you Victoria enjoy your new condo!!!

More about Shuttle Moving

Welcome to Shuttle Toronto Moving Company! Your #1 Choice Toronto Movers Shuttle Moving is the Toronto moving company that can organize your relocation from any part of Toronto or GTA to any destination in Canada. Our goal as the reliable and affordable Toronto movers is to provide you with the ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?