Shuttle Moving

Reviews for Shuttle Moving

Diana in North York
Diana in North York

Very professional service!!!

Thank you Edward for amazing and very professional moving crew.
I've moved my 5 bedroom house from Newmarket ON to Aurora ON
The moving time was very easy no stress with Shuttle Moving Company.
My neighbor recommended this company for my family because he was very happy with service and price. This is our first moving time end we doesn't have moving experiences but Edward organize everything.
Definitely we recommended all my friends to used Shuttle Moving service.
Diana

Thank you Diana!
Our company open for your family at any time.
Kind regards

Successful move

The entire move was flawless from scheduling to coordination and actual execution. Super professional approach, no damages to any of the goods or home interior.
Pleasant team.
Won't hesitate to recommend.

Thank you Jacke for warm things!!!

Kind regards

T.P.
T.P.

Very poor customer service

Eddy and his team did not turn out to be experienced during our move from a townhouse to a 4 bedroom home....they ended up breaking my expensive and sentimental king size bed headboard because of the lack of experience they portrayed....Eddy told me that he would submit an insurance claim to cover the cost of a new headboard the very next day....it has been almost 3 weeks and no response from Eddy...I left him numerous messages and email and he has yet to respond....their truck was very dirty and most of my furniture had rust stains from the floor of the truck ...I would definitely not recommend him to anyone... there are many great moving companies around but this company is definitely not the one I would never look to for their service......

UPDATE AS OF APRIL 16th/2018 - After numerous phone calls, text messages, and emails with no response over 3 weeks, Edward finally dropped off a cheque covering the cost of a new headboard.

Fake review

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Moving to a new location

Moving by itself can be stressful event. But Edward and his team made it flawless and smooth experience.
They were super punctual, super careful, reliable and superb n very professional which made this whole day a heck a lot easier. Nothing was broken, they literally took care of every thing like they were caring a baby and very positive. My wife was supper Happy which made me happy. Thanks a million boys. Surely I would recommend and use them again.

Thank you Victoria enjoy your new condo!!!

Tom Hatcher from Toronto
Tom Hatcher from Toronto

Excellent moving Job, on time, efficient and very professional

This is our second move using Edward and the team from Shuttle Moving. Everything was professionally wrapped for protection and tight corners and stairs were handled with care. Edward and Misha were polite, courteous and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Thank you Tom for the help too.
Happy New Year!!!

Move from Toronto to Waterloo

Eduard provided excellent moving services at a reasonable cost, his rates are slightly lower than other companies we called. We moved from Toronto to Waterloo, with a stop in Mississauga. Before we even started Eduard was very clear on his communication on what was going to happen, what was happening throughout all the way to the 10th hour as we were trying to get everything in during the night. Eduard and his team member were very careful with our belongings. One small side table got scuffed but it was a minor oversight and not a piece of furniture that we particularly cared too much about.

Something that matters is Eduard's calm demeanour. Moving is stressful and having someone who is experienced and keeps things under control certainly makes the moving experience more manageable.

Would definitely recommend Shuttle Moving to others!

Thank you Jon for review it was pleasure to relocate your family.

Gabriella in Ajax
Gabriella in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent moving service

Eduard provided excellent moving services and a very reasonable cost, much more competitive than other movers. We moved from a bungalow to another after 47 years and forgot what it was like to move again! He was very hard working and his team is respectful of your items and is cautious when moving items around not to damage anything. Highly recommend his services . I will refer to friends and family .

Thank you Gabriella!!!

Anna D. in Toronto
Anna D. in Toronto

Moving My Very Big and Extremely Heavy Executive Desk

Called Shuttle Moving and spoke with Edward requesting they pickup my New Executive desk and bring it home for me. When they picked it up they covered it in blankets, and shrink wrapped it, to ensure no damage would happen. What should have been a 1 hour job turned into a 3 hour job...I forgot to measure the desk before I bought it. (Who does that? Hmmm that would be me). The desk was too big for my front door to my house, and too big for the door to the Study where it was to go. Edward and Alex, where absolutely outstanding!!! They patiently were able to bring it into our home, but getting it into the study was absolutely impossible. Edward & Alex requested my permission to take the desk apart, then began to dismantle more than half of the desk until they were able to bring it into the Study and then they put it back together, piece by piece...this desk is really solid and super heavy wood. They were both so patient and worked extremely hard until it was back together and perfectly placed on my rug in the room, to my complete satisfaction. Before they left I asked them to move a few wing chairs to upper level of our home, and 3 heavy dressers from the basement to our bedrooms...which was not part of our agreement. They moved the extra items happily...not asking for addition money than our discussed agreement. My son used him when he moved to his new house and was beyond satisfied...Edward assembled all of their new furniture before leaving their new house that evening. I recommended him to a friend that was moving and she was extremely impressed with their service. Today, I had the extreme pleasure of being able to witness Edward and Alex's complete professionalism and patience with this difficult situation. I highly recommend them to EVERYONE wanting to move...they are so much more than just absolutely AMAZING...hire them to move your most precious possessions, and you will be thrilled with your choice of hiring them. You can rest and trust them...I sure am, and I know you will be as well !!! Stop looking for Movers, Edward & Alex are the best you will ever find !!!! HAPPY MOVING !!! :)

Thank you Anna for truly amazing review

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto

Moving from Apt to house

I have used Shuttle Moving Company on several times, and have always found them to be professional and courteous. Edward has always been helpful and looked after all our needs.
I have always been pleased with them and will continue to use them in the future.

Thank you Angie...)))

Vera in North york
Vera in North york

Great moving service

We had Shuttle Moving company referred to us and were very VERY PLEASED with the service. They treated our items like they were theirs. Everything was carefully wrapped and moved with care. Thank you for such great service and ease in moving.

Thank you Vera!!!

More about Shuttle Moving

Welcome to Shuttle Toronto Moving Company! Your #1 Choice Toronto Movers Shuttle Moving is the Toronto moving company that can organize your relocation from any part of Toronto or GTA to any destination in Canada. Our goal as the reliable and affordable Toronto movers is to provide you with the ...