Just Paint It

Jillian Little in Sherwood park
Jillian Little in Sherwood park
1 review Strathcona, AB

Kitchen, bedroom and basement

Carol's work is excellent. She is fast, friendly, professional and great at what she does. She always verifies and confirms paint and colours before she buys the paint. She cuts in better than any professional that I know. She completes the project, even if she has to come back for a touch up or two, and she is competitvely priced. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone... And we will be using her again for our future projects.

Susan  in Sherwood park
Susan in Sherwood park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Two Storey Living room/dining room

Fast - two days, in and out. Neat. I give her name to everyone I can. She did a sample paint wall for me to make sure I liked the color before she painted the whole place. She just called in her order after I approved the whole wall. She is absolutely amazing. I've never seen anyone do a two storey wall. I had to live with a mess for 10 years before she fixed it!