Henry's

J.E. in Edmonton
J.E. in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior Design / Decorating

Through word of mouth, I discovered that Henry's offered interior decorating services. After visiting the shop, I had realized that they shared a different design aesthetic than I was looking for and opted to not explore that further.

I did appreciate the interior accessories.... Lots of quirky animal motifs and a french product, Lampe Berger. I'll be hooked on the shop simply for this and I credit this entirely to the owners' passion for product knowledge (and for giving me an in store demo).

Lovely owners, nice shop.

Cecilia Lee in Edmonton
Cecilia Lee in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Custom kitchen table

The staff at Henry's really took the time with me to sit down and help me out with choosing colours for my kitchen table which would match the rest of my apartment. Great service, very helpful and friendly, and would recommend this to anyone!