Sunrise Roofing

Reviews for Sunrise Roofing

cayleighw in Toronto
cayleighw in Toronto

Great job

They replaced our roof and did a great job, exactly as quoted and on time. Friendly, efficient, and easy to communicate with. Good clean up. Would use them again. Thank you, Sunrise!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Replacement

Our family have all used Sunrise for new and replacement roofs. Sunrise always show up when promised, do the job on time and leave the premises spotless. Cleaning the skylights was icing on the cake!

R.E. Butler from Home
R.E. Butler from Home
2 reviews , ON

Roof shingle replacement

Wind damage on part of my roof. Several shingles were blown off. Sunrise roofing reshingled a section of the roof.
Job done well & promptly.
I will call them again when I need the rest of the roof reshingled.

JesseSnow
JesseSnow
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Great job on roof replacement

Bill Onion and his team were great at replacing our roof. Very honest and knowledgeable and fixed issues at a reasonable cost after old roof was removed. I no longer worry that I have any water infiltration and the job looks great. We choose the blue coloured shingles, but look lighter when all installed. Still looks sharp and refreshing. Would recommend to anyone requiring a new roof. Needed to wait for 3 weeks to be scheduled in but a busy contractor is generally a good contractor.

Thanks for the review Jesse

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement roof

Great service! They were very prompt with a quote, and had competitive pricing. They originally told us we could expect them in three weeks, but in the end were able to fit us in after only a week. They were in and out in two days and did a great job. The owner Bill was very nice to deal with and was on the job himself, ready to answer any questions. Would definitely recommend Sunrise to others.

Private User reviews Perth, ON

roofing

Recently had a new shingle roof installed. The work was done quickly and efficently. I was impressed by the way Sunrise roofing cleans up when the job is finished. The employees are polite and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend this roofing company.

Amy from Smiths Falls
Amy from Smiths Falls
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Roof & shed

Sunrise shingled my whole roof and did my shed as well. The job was excellent and the team was neat. They were also punctual. An excellent job overall.

A friend told me about this company and I will tell my friends too.

Monica from Ottawa
Monica from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

new shingles on roof

The job was excellent and professional. Mr. Onion is honest and proactive, he says what he's going to do and does it.

He discussed what needed to be done and explained everything to me. He said what they would do and they did it. Excellent job done.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Dick Donaldson from Smiths Falls
Dick Donaldson from Smiths Falls
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Shingled the whole roof

Sunrise came in and re-shingled my whole roof. The company did a wonderful job. I would give them the highest ratings on everything. Mr. Onion did an excellent job. I have already recommended him to my friends.

Joan from Ottawa
Joan from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Would give 6 out of 5 if I could!

My friend gave me a card with Sunrise Roofing on it and I'm glad he did! I had my roof worked on previously by two different companies and was not pleased by either. Thank goodness for Sunrise roofing!

Mr. Onion came in and fixed everything, he did an excellent job! He charged me less than $2000. He is an honest and good man, and I'm so glad to have found him.

I would recommend him to everyone. He is the best thing ever!

Joan

More about Sunrise Roofing

For over ten years, Sunrise Roofing has developed a reputation for excellence in workmanship and customer service. Founder, Bill Onion is a hands-on owner who works hard to ensure his customers get the personal service they deserve and the value they expect. Bill oversees a highly skilled crew of professional ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Stittsville?