ROOF ONE LTD.

870 Winston Churchill Blvd., Unit 2 Oakville ON L6J 7X5
ROOF ONE LTD.

Reviews for ROOF ONE LTD.

Deanna Kurt from Brampton
Deanna Kurt from Brampton

Roof and gutter repair

The side of my roof was damaged and part of the eavestrough was broken and it was only getting worse day by day. After asking a friend if they knew someone who could fix my roof in these winter conditions, I got Roof One's number. I spoke with reception and Steve and his technicians came in shortly after. I was very impressed by Steve and his team because they fixed the problem very fast and in such cold weather conditions as well.

Amara Francis from Pickering
Amara Francis from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Eavestrough repair

The eavestrough around my roof was damaged when I moved in to the house, but it completely collapsed because of all the snow. I thought of doing the repairs myself, but I decided I needed to hire a professional. After looking online I found roof one and gave them a call. The reception was polite and the pricing was good too so I decided to hire them. When Steve and his team came in I was surprised at their professionalism and how well they repaired the eavestrough. I am very impressed!

Terrance Lewis from Halton Hills
Terrance Lewis from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

Roof repair

Part of my roof was damaged becaus of the wind and snow outside. It got to the point where my attic had some water from the snow leaking in. I called Roof One and spoke with Steve. He's very polite and he gave me a reasonable quote. Him and his team worked up there for a few hours in the cold but they still did an amazing job. Keep up the good work Roof One!

Nancy Ghuman from Mississauga
Nancy Ghuman from Mississauga

Eavestrough fix

Since my eavestrough was beginning to fall apart, I was trying to look for a roofing company that would be active in this season. I was lucky enough to find Roof One, and they were very prompt and professional. Steve gave me a good quote and they finished the repairs much faster than I expected. They did an excellent job and I definitely recommend Roof One.

Jason Lloyd from Markham
Jason Lloyd from Markham

Eavestrough and Gutter Replacement

My eavestrough (gutter) on the left side of my house fell after the snow storm hit and I needed to get it fixed. I called roof one and they came on short notice and worked in the cold weather. They were very nice and professional.

Glad Roof One could help!

Sunil Shah from Etobicoke
Sunil Shah from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Roof renew

I wanted to get my roof tiles replaced and fixed before the snow really got bad, so I called roof one. Steve and his guys really did a excellent job, and they were done pretty fast too.

Thank you Sunil, glad we could be of service

Ken Holmes from Toronto
Ken Holmes from Toronto

Roof fixing

The roof of my house had started to lose the panels since it is an old townhouse, so I found Roof One through a friend and decided to call them up. Steve sent some of his guys over and they did the job fast and cleanly. I definatly recommend them!

Always glad to help Ken! Thank you very much

Phil Gerard from Toronto
Phil Gerard from Toronto

Roof Repair

I needed to get my roof repaired because winter is approaching and I hadn't gotten any work done on it since I moved in. I found roof one on this site and called them up. Steve and his crew were very polite and did a good and fast job.

Thank you Phil! We pride ourselves on efficiency

Gina Minolta from Etobicoke
Gina Minolta from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Roof and gutter repair

The gutter part around my roof was falling apart, and parts of my roof had began to get damaged, so I called the guys at Roof one and they came and fixed everything up fast. The crew was polite and did a good job.

Thank you Gina, it was a pleasure working with you!

David Rahimi from Toronto
David Rahimi from Toronto

Roof Repair

I needed some roof repairs done on the old roof of the office. So I called Roof One, and got them to do the work. It was a reasonable price and Steve has a really talented team of workers.

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for choosing Roof One.

More about ROOF ONE LTD.

We, at ROOF ONE, have been in the roofing business for over 15 years. Our many years of experience, excellent craftsman and competitive pricing means you won’t have to look any further. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest standards of service possible.
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?