Roof One Ltd.

870 Winston Churchill Blvd., Unit 2 Oakville ON L6J 7X5
Roof One Ltd.

Reviews for Roof One Ltd.

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Roof repair

Working with Steve was great. With his busy schedule he was still able to fit in my repair just before a major rain storm. He even fixed up some stuff that was missed from a previous repair. Solid guy and solid work. Would recommend him to anyone.

I appreciate it.
Steve,
Roof One Ltd

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Steve from Roof One is the best

Steve from Roof One Ltd. did excellent job today to fix the missing shingles and clean the eaves. Steve is the best roofer in town. He is very honest and knowledgable. We recommend Steve to all. Thank you Steve!

Thank you for choosing us to repair your shingles and clean your eavestrouh. I am looking forward to help you with your roofing needs.
Regards,
Steve, Roof One Ltd

Alice in Oakville
Alice in Oakville

New Roof Shingles

Steve and his team did an excellent and professional job on our roof. They removed old shingles and installed new ones. The price was reasonable and the work was done well. They were prompt, courteous and left a clean job-site. I would highly recommend Steve and Roof One.

Sangeeta in Toronto
Sangeeta in Toronto

Eavestrough

The guy came in to fix it but it is broken in few weeks. They are not responding to my phone calls. I have called the 5-6 times and left messages.

Helen Lopes from Mississauga
Helen Lopes from Mississauga

New Roof

We were in desperate need of a new roof. I reviewed many companies online and we had several roofers provide estimates. We chose Roof One. The price was reasonable and the quality was excellent. Steve and his crew were very professional and got the job done in one day. I would highly recommend Roof One Ltd

Linda P from Mississauga
Linda P from Mississauga

roof siding replacement

The siding around my roof needed replacement, and I called Roof One to ask them for an estimate. Steve gave me a good estimate so I decided to call him over. He came with a few other technicians and they got to work replacing the siding. Despite the windy weather, they finished in a few hours and they did a good job. The price was reasonable and close to the estimate which is another plus. They did a good job and it was worth the money. Good work!

Vince Reid from Oakville
Vince Reid from Oakville

Partial shingle fix

One section of my roof was in a bad state because the shingles were loose and my attic had some water in it. I called a few other roofers from the phonebook but they were charging way too much for it. I tried calling Roof One and they said they would look at it and try to match my budget. When the technicians came they looked at everything and gave me a good price, so I let them go to work and although it took a while, they fixed it up really well. The price and work was a good fit and it was a good experience overall working with them.

Laurie in Mississauga
Laurie in Mississauga

Fix eavestroughing

Last weekend, my neighbour noticed my eavestrough had separated from the side of my house. This was an urgent problem, as an animal could have entered the house via the crack. I found Steve via Homestars and I am so glad I did! He came on a Sunday and did meticulous work. Steve was so conscientious that he even called when he thought he might be a half hour late. The eavestrough looks brand new and I will definitely use Roof One for all my eavestrough issues in the future.

Brandon Lopez from Caledon East
Brandon Lopez from Caledon East
1 review Caledon, ON

Shingle repair

The shingles on my roof were old and I was looking for a roofer who could repair and fix it up nicely with a reasonable rate. I called Steve from Roof One after looking his company up on here, and I asked him to come and take a look. Steve and his guys checked the roof out and gave me an affordable quote for the work they had to do. They started the repairs and after a few hours, it was like new. Steve and his guys at Roof One did quality work for me and I definitely recommend giving them a try.

Bill Nateson from Etobicoke
Bill Nateson from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

roof gutter change

The gutter siding around my roof was really worn out after years of abuse from the snow and rain. Since doing it myself would take too much work, I hired Steve and his crew at Roof One to do it for me. I was impressed by Steve's work ethic and how well balanced of a quote he gave me. I gave them the go ahead and they got right to work, finishing it after a few hours. I don't have any issues now and I'm happy with the service they gave me.

More about Roof One Ltd.

We, at ROOF ONE, have been in the roofing business for over 15 years. Our many years of experience, excellent craftsman and competitive pricing means you won’t have to look any further. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest standards of service possible.

Roofing Repair Soffit & Fascia Residential Roofing Gutter Repair Commercial Roofing Siding Repair
Locally owned and operated. Licensed, safety regulated, and insured. 15+ years of Residential and Commercial Roof experience. Specialized solely in Roofing, Siding, and Eavestrough. Project Consultants able to take an advisory role in your decision making. Business Owner with a “Commitment to Quality” and ‘Customer Satisfaction’. Professional Installation Teams to insure prompt completion of your project. Quality products from leading roofing manufacturer. All work is covered by a labor warranty of at least 10 years. We respect your property and pay special attention to site clean-up after the job is done
2010