ROOF ONE LTD.

870 Winston Churchill Blvd., Unit 2 Oakville ON L6J 7X5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brampton  >  ROOF ONE LTD.

Reviews for ROOF ONE LTD.

Alice in Oakville
Alice in Oakville

New Roof Shingles

Steve and his team did an excellent and professional job on our roof. They removed old shingles and installed new ones. The price was reasonable and the work was done well. They were prompt, courteous and left a clean job-site. I would highly recommend Steve and Roof One.

Sangeeta in Toronto
Sangeeta in Toronto

Eavestrough

The guy came in to fix it but it is broken in few weeks. They are not responding to my phone calls. I have called the 5-6 times and left messages.

Helen Lopes from Mississauga
Helen Lopes from Mississauga

New Roof

We were in desperate need of a new roof. I reviewed many companies online and we had several roofers provide estimates. We chose Roof One. The price was reasonable and the quality was excellent. Steve and his crew were very professional and got the job done in one day. I would highly recommend Roof One Ltd

Linda P from Mississauga
Linda P from Mississauga

roof siding replacement

The siding around my roof needed replacement, and I called Roof One to ask them for an estimate. Steve gave me a good estimate so I decided to call him over. He came with a few other technicians and they got to work replacing the siding. Despite the windy weather, they finished in a few hours and they did a good job. The price was reasonable and close to the estimate which is another plus. They did a good job and it was worth the money. Good work!

Vince Reid from Oakville
Vince Reid from Oakville

Partial shingle fix

One section of my roof was in a bad state because the shingles were loose and my attic had some water in it. I called a few other roofers from the phonebook but they were charging way too much for it. I tried calling Roof One and they said they would look at it and try to match my budget. When the technicians came they looked at everything and gave me a good price, so I let them go to work and although it took a while, they fixed it up really well. The price and work was a good fit and it was a good experience overall working with them.

Laurie in Mississauga
Laurie in Mississauga

Fix eavestroughing

Last weekend, my neighbour noticed my eavestrough had separated from the side of my house. This was an urgent problem, as an animal could have entered the house via the crack. I found Steve via Homestars and I am so glad I did! He came on a Sunday and did meticulous work. Steve was so conscientious that he even called when he thought he might be a half hour late. The eavestrough looks brand new and I will definitely use Roof One for all my eavestrough issues in the future.

Brandon Lopez from Caledon East
Brandon Lopez from Caledon East
1 review Caledon, ON

Shingle repair

The shingles on my roof were old and I was looking for a roofer who could repair and fix it up nicely with a reasonable rate. I called Steve from Roof One after looking his company up on here, and I asked him to come and take a look. Steve and his guys checked the roof out and gave me an affordable quote for the work they had to do. They started the repairs and after a few hours, it was like new. Steve and his guys at Roof One did quality work for me and I definitely recommend giving them a try.

Bill Nateson from Etobicoke
Bill Nateson from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

roof gutter change

The gutter siding around my roof was really worn out after years of abuse from the snow and rain. Since doing it myself would take too much work, I hired Steve and his crew at Roof One to do it for me. I was impressed by Steve's work ethic and how well balanced of a quote he gave me. I gave them the go ahead and they got right to work, finishing it after a few hours. I don't have any issues now and I'm happy with the service they gave me.

Jerry Durran from Halton Hills
Jerry Durran from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

roof shingle replacement

I needed the shingles on my roof replaced and just the whole general roof renewed since I hadn't gotten it done in 9 years. Since I was looking through roofers in Homestars, I found Roof One and since they are based out of oakville, I decided to cal them. When steve and the other technicians came, I surprised by how fast they got to work and the price they gave me. They did the job faster than I expected, and I got a good price for it too.

Henry Kellan from Ajax
Henry Kellan from Ajax
1 review L1 T4 G6, ON

shingles repair

The shingles on parts of my roof had fallen off, and it was exposing my attic and some leaks had happened. I had called a few different roofing companies and got some estimates, but Roof One gave me a best one. I called them over and Steve and his guys were really straightforward about everything and made sure that they explained the process to me. They repaired it in no time and since then I haven't had any issues, so job well done Steve!

More about ROOF ONE LTD.

We, at ROOF ONE, have been in the roofing business for over 15 years. Our many years of experience, excellent craftsman and competitive pricing means you won’t have to look any further. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest standards of service possible.