HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Edmonton  >  Capitall Exterior Solutions / Window and Door Clearance Centre
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capitall Exterior Solutions / Window and Door Clearance Centre

Margaret Ostrem from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

The team from Capital replaced most of the windows and doors in our 35 year old home. It has made our old house feel new. I was so pleased with the whole renovation process. Joe, who came to do the estimate was quick, professional and had a couple helpful suggestions to save money. I felt absolutely no sales pressure. I did have two other companies give me estimates. Neither were willing to tackle the 12 foot custom patio door I wanted and, their pricing on the rest of the doors and windows was actually higher than the Capitall estimate.
Terrence and his crew (the installers) were fast, friendly and neat.
Craig (owner/installer) came out to install the big patio door. Luckily, he had put an electrician "on call" just in case there were issues with the wiring. Even with the electrical work, they were able to rip out a wall, install the 12' patio door and have the site all cleaned up in a few hours. Best of all, the door looks even better than I had imagined.
I will highly recommend Capitall Exterior Solutions to anyone wanting to replace windows and door in their homes.

Sincerely,
Margaret Ostrem
(Sherwood Park AB.)

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working on your project. If you need anything else or have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Lynn & Leo Frank from St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

My personal perspective is from 48 years of occupation in commercial / institutional building envelope construction. The idea of demolishing 16 aged and failing window units and cutting out a new opening in a blank wall for number 17 in my stucco sided residence, came with my mind in ' big skeptical ' mode.
Lynn & I approached the Capitall Exterior Solutions promotion team at the 2013 St. Albert trade show and within 10 minutes of cross fire with Accounts Rep, Richard, decided to have our work done by this company. Every aspect of our contract...from selection of product, estimating, field measuring, installation performance and quality was completed with excellence.
Our thanks to Craig and crew for looking after our home as we worked our regular jobs on installation day and to Richard and Terrence for co-ordinating the many details required to complete our contract. We could not be more satisfied.
With Best Regards
Lynn & Leo Frank

Job Price
D. Nicholson from St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

My wife and I recently had Craig and his team from Capitall install several high efficiency windows in our home. We are very pleased with the quality of the windows and the installation. The install included a relatively large picture window, a bay window, a large bow window and a second story octagon window. While replacing the octagon window, some water damage to some of the wooden framing was discovered and the installer did an excellent job of replacing the damaged portion for us (no extra charge). As an added bonus, Craig and the install team gave me a hand installing a couple other windows, which I purchased from Capitall, fully planning to install them myself. The job was performed on time and exactly as quoted.