Ideal Homes

HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Ottawa Lake  >  Ideal Homes

Reviews for Ideal Homes

Not a Happy Customer in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Clifford and his team came in and turned an nightmare bad job by a previous company into an bathroom we are proud to show. Took them three days total. They were polite, professional and very happy to be helping. They cleaned up after themselves and left everything spotless. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional team to do a great job.

Tammy Stittsville
3 reviews STITTSVILLE, ON

I contacted Ideal Homes for a staging consult. The first evening he did not show up - he called the next day to state that he didn't make it because he had entered the date wrongly in his i-Phone. Came the next day - it was suppose to be a two hour consult for $225.00 plus written recommendation. He stayed for one hour and no written documentation was provided. He told us to leave all of our family photos up which is the opposite of everything I read and heard. In the end I took them down because every other person I spoke to said the opposite ie. depersonalize. He pretty much said there was little to be done to the house. I had a friend in afterwards - she was much more helpful and I believe did a better staging job then he did. All in all quite a disappointment.