Glass Expression

Stittsvillemom in Ottawa
Stittsvillemom in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

very happy

Had a couple of door inserts installed. They are very efficient, friendly and have excellent customer service. I called them back and they are very responsible and responsive. Highly recommend

Sharon from Nepean
Sharon from Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Glass door inserts and sidelights

We ordered custom-made glass door inserts and sidelights. The results were even better than we expected. Dealing with Glass Expressions was very easy and the inserts arrived and were installed exactly when promised. We would highly recommend this company.

Heather in Ottawa
Heather in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Prompt, Quality Service

Contacted Glass Expressions about my exterior door glass window insert. Emails were answered promptly and a service call made the same day.
Problem was assessed and I was given the choice of a repair or replacement. Although it turned out replacement was necessary due to window damage I appreciated the options being discussed with no upselling.
Choosing a replacement was as simple as venturing out to the truck/trailer combo they arrived in. There was a varied selection of windows to suit most tastes. My two choices were carried up to the house and held to the door frame in order to make my choice.
The whole process took under 30 minutes and was professional and courteous. Would absolutely contact these gents again!

4 reviews KANATA, ON

Stain glass windows for the trasam, side lights, door window and powder room window

Glass Expressions is an excellent company which allows the homeowner to really change the appearance of the front of your home. It allows the homeowner to choose from a wide selection of patterns of stained glass and then customize the type and colour of glass used. It is nice to have privacy from individuals being able to look through your front window and see the entire first floor of your home.. They were pleasant, professional and neat. I love my windows everyday that I look at them.

4 reviews KANATA, ON

Replacement of trasam, side windows,window on door and powder room window

I had looked at the beautiful windows in a Monarch development of Westridge in Stittsville. I decided to replace all the windows at the front of my townhome. I now have privacy in that people can not look right through my house through the front windows. It is absolutely wonderful when the sun shines through them especially since parts of the windows are bevelled. There are different patterns of clear glass as well as some beige. The installers were helpful, quick and neat. It was really nice to be able to customize the windows at a fraction of what special order windows at the big box stores would have cost.

Eric Roy from Nepean
Eric Roy from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Front door stain glass

They provided us with extremely professional and timely service. They had great ideas on what we should and should not do. We were the first in the neighborhood to change our front glass, and became the talk of the neighborhood very quickly. Within months over half our street went to them. Highly highly recommend them.

Carol Weatherall in Gloucester
Carol Weatherall in Gloucester
4 reviews Gloucester, ON

door insert

I wanted a privacy door insert and they were so accomodating. They brought the display truck to my home and we tried a few samples to see how they looked with the house, before ordering. The install took 15 minutes. A great service.

hemagupta in Ottawa
hemagupta in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Stain glass windows

The company paid attention to pick the decor colours on the glass, it was well priced and patiently done. They came and consulted, we designed the pattern, then made alterations to my liking, finally they delivered and installed. Great company!