Heritage Plumbing

Dwayne St. Albert
Dwayne St. Albert
5 reviews St. Albert, AB

Install Dishwasher

We had them install a new dishwasher in a house we were selling. The install went well and we were very satisfied. The new owners said that Heritage Plumbing did a professional job and were also pleased.

D from St. Albert
D from St. Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Bathroom

The quality of the work is excellent. Timely and done right the first time. My only issue is that I was charged $222 for $75 worth of materials. I am willing to pay a premium for the work to be done right. However after paying almost $700 in labor I don't think you need to goose me on the materials. I probably wouldn't use them again just because of that. My learning from this is to negotiate the cost of materials before hand. It just never occurred to me that it would be necessary. It's too bad because I have other work that has to be done.

Donna in St. albert
Donna in St. albert
1 review ST ALBERT, AB

I have been using Heritage Plumbing since 2003.

Two homes later, we've used Heritage Plumbing since Chris was working for Hans. Dependable. Efficient. Reliable. They care and do a great job. Extremely affordable. I recommend Heritage Plumbing, Chris and his crew for all your plumbing needs.

Friendly Neighbor in St. Albert
Friendly Neighbor in St. Albert
2 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Plugged drain

My drain was plugged. I called them late on Sunday and they replied early Monday morning. They gave an estimate for the cost. They told me what they would do to fix the problem. They arrived when they said they would and fixed the problem very professionally and for the exact price that they quoted. They were efficient and professional.