Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
2-2026 LANTHIER DRIVE SUITE 240 Ottawa ON K4A 0N6
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Orleans  >  Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Reviews for Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

JS in Cumberland
JS in Cumberland

shoddy work didn't hold up after 3 years

I had gutter guards installed all around home and asked that the downspouts be checked for clogs before installation. Shortly after I had them installed I noticed that guards had gaps and were fitted poorly. I also experienced issues with downspouts. After 3 years of continuous problems, I called another contractor who confirmed that the downspouts were never checked and the workmanship of the gutter guard installation was less than stellar. Avoid this company.

Julie & Rock
Julie & Rock
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughing T-Rex

Thank you Maxime & their amazing team for a perfect job. They are very friendly, professional and on time. We loved that we could match various colors to our house so they don't stand out. My husband is very happy with the T-Rex covers which is less work in cleaning leafs etc.. from the gutters. Great price & quality material. Julie & Rock

Eavestroughing

I had eavestroughing put on my house last year. I was very satisfied with their service.
When I had a concern this year Alex the sales rep came to assess and fix the issue.
The customer service I received was excellent!!

Mary Ann from Kanata
Mary Ann from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough Removal & Replacement

Great reasonably priced products. Excellent service and quality of work. Prompt reply to my request for quote. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Alex who is professional, reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, honest and true to his word. I highly recommend Precision Eavestroughing!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughs installed around entire house.

This is the worst mistake as a homeowner I have made in the 30 years of living in this house. I had original troughs, there were a couple of leaks at two joined corners.. I should have just patched them.. instead I was sold the entire job by a smooth talker. The eaves leak everywhere, every corner and along the entire length. It is a problem that can potentially cause rotting and loads of water damage. I am not a complainer but I thought I would give a shot at emailing the owner of the company... He said he would come out and have a look.. promising.. He came out on a sunny day, I told him I would hose water on to the roof so he could see the problem. He said it was not necessary. He said the problem was I had not cleaned the troughs, he got on his ladder and took a picture of an trough attached to my garden shed, he did not install and I had no problems with.. He showed me how it had degree in it. I told him it was not a problem that was not why I called him.. he unecessarily said he 'was a human being' and would help me.. BUT apparently not with what he bungled as he took absolutely no responsibility for his shoddy work. He has a fancy website claiming a guarantee but do not be fooled like I was. Better to get your neighbour to install your eaves troughs.. I really need to take a rainy day video and post it for you all to see.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Extension of a previously installed eavestrough and repair of a hole in the eavestrough

Contacted Alex about the possibility of having some minor work done. A very small job involving adding an extension to an old eavestrough and the repair of a small hole . Alex met with us , was very professional , knowledgeable ,informed us of the minimum payment and of what could be done . He called back when he said he would. He followed up with another phone call to let us know when the job would be done. The crew arrived on time and did a great job. I would highly recommend this company

CCNP in Toronto
CCNP in Toronto

Alex is the Best of the Best

I have set up with Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing a Gutter in my new hours at Barhaveen Area , the team was amazing. Before several days i notice that one of my Gutter was not functioning well, So i call them and i get a call after few hours from Alex, a real Gentleman , he mention he will be at my house next day at 5:00 pm , et voil he was at that time ( very accurate ) . Explain to him what i had and he fixed it in less than 5 min. Very professional person and plus of that it was Free no payment ..I can say wowwww on this gentlemen and this company .

+ My Evaluation to Alex and his company will be 12 from 10 . Yes they deserved it.

Senan

Ying from Ottawa
Ying from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughing

Precision Eavestroughing installed eavestrough on my house 4 years ago. I had issues related to ice dam and buried downspout last winter. Though both issues were not due to the job done 4 years ago, I asked Precision Eavestroughing to help me to fix the issues. Alex came over and assessed the situation. Later he and his team came again on the scheduled dates and fixed the issues for me for free!
It was a pleasant experience working with Precision Eavestroughing.
Thank you Alex for the work done!

Steve in Orleans in Orleans
Steve in Orleans in Orleans

Eavestrough - two level home

Initial call was very professional. Quote was very fair. Install team was also very professional and respectful of my home, the property and my neighbours. Installation was on a two-story Orleans home (upper roof and garage). Highly recommended.

Eavestrough installation

I'm very pleased with the installation of my new eavestrough. They match my house perfectly even to the small details. Definitely a company that takes pride in their work. Thank you for a job well done.