Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
2-2026 LANTHIER DRIVE SUITE 240 Ottawa ON K4A 0N6
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Orleans  >  Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Reviews for Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Vincent Chu from Ottawa
Vincent Chu from Ottawa

Eavestroughing like ninjas

Super quick to respond to questions and quotes.

Agreed on quote and within 3 days it was done without my knowing.

No mess no signs of being there other than it being done beautifully matching existing eavestrough.

Math Latour from Ottawa
Math Latour from Ottawa

Eavestroughing

Great company from to deal with all around. Good explanation from the salesman on the different products and the installers were very courteous and professional. I highly recommend this company.

Benoit Harris from Ottawa
Benoit Harris from Ottawa

Eavestrough Installation

This is a well organized family business. I dealt with the co-owner Maxime for the first house and then his younger brother Alex for the second. Both honest young guys and very professional. The job was always done on time and we've never had any issues. Excellent prices and color selection. Strongly recommend them!

Braden from Ottawa
Braden from Ottawa

Eavestroughing

I put a deposit down and I was told the work would be done in 2 weeks. It's been pushed out more than 3 times. I've tried contacting them to get my deposit back after the last time they "guaranteed" when the work would be done. It's been a nightmare trying to get a hold of them. I still don't have my money back and it's been more than two and a half months.

BenP from Ottawa
BenP from Ottawa

New eavestroughs

I was told it would just be about 3-4 weeks after I gave my deposit. Almost 8 weeks later after threatening for my deposit back they finally 'rushed over' to complete the work. The install looks good but the runaround and bs excuses I got from Martin were frustrating at best. I'm sure there are lots of other companies out there with better services.

Doug from Ottawa
Doug from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Eavestrough/Downspouts

Great contractor - highly recommended. Work looks great, they were very helpful to answer questions - plus a good price. I am very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend them to others.

Dwayne from Ottawa
Dwayne from Ottawa
1 review Orl, ON

Eavestroughing

My experience with Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing was excellent as well. They take pride in their work and stand by. I called them on two separate occasions to install eavestroughing on different properties. Both jobs were very professionally done. I would definitely recommend them.

Annik from Ottawa
Annik from Ottawa
1 review Orl, ON

Eavestroughing

My overall experience with Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing was excellent! From the salesman to the installers, everyone did a fantastic job and the house looks great with the new eavestrough. I highly recommend Ottawa Precision for their excellent service, honesty, courtesy and quality products. I will definitely call back for future services and renovations on our house for the siding, soffit and fascia.

Steve Quinn from Ottawa
Steve Quinn from Ottawa

Complete redue entire eavestroughing

Waited 2 months on a "FAST" job on a home with construction on the main road. Waited 1 month to find out they were having issues fitting the truck on my site or on the front lainways. Another month to have the owner say that it was not safe for his workers...Come on, there is over 200 feet in front of my lot that could be barriered off so he could do the job. Mario's has no customer manners on the phone or in person. It is sad when you get helpful advise on this site and the owner does not live up to expectations. BBB will here on this one.

Ottawa Mom
Ottawa Mom

Eavestrough Repair

I used another Eavestroughing company to install my eavestroughs, however after installation I noticed 2 of my spouts were broken. I didn't hear back from the company, so I spoke with Martin from Precision Eavestroughing who was doing some work on our street. He was more than willing to come over and repair them. I was very grateful for their help; especially since the job was so small. I was SUPER happy and wished I used them instead. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!