Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
2-2026 LANTHIER DRIVE SUITE 240 Ottawa ON K4A 0N6
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Orleans  >  Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Reviews for Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Math Latour from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great company from to deal with all around. Good explanation from the salesman on the different products and the installers were very courteous and professional. I highly recommend this company.

Benoit Harris from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

This is a well organized family business. I dealt with the co-owner Maxime for the first house and then his younger brother Alex for the second. Both honest young guys and very professional. The job was always done on time and we've never had any issues. Excellent prices and color selection. Strongly recommend them!

Braden from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I put a deposit down and I was told the work would be done in 2 weeks. It's been pushed out more than 3 times. I've tried contacting them to get my deposit back after the last time they "guaranteed" when the work would be done. It's been a nightmare trying to get a hold of them. I still don't have my money back and it's been more than two and a half months.

BenP from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I was told it would just be about 3-4 weeks after I gave my deposit. Almost 8 weeks later after threatening for my deposit back they finally 'rushed over' to complete the work. The install looks good but the runaround and bs excuses I got from Martin were frustrating at best. I'm sure there are lots of other companies out there with better services.

Doug from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great contractor - highly recommended. Work looks great, they were very helpful to answer questions - plus a good price. I am very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend them to others.

Dwayne from Ottawa
1 review Orl, ON

My experience with Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing was excellent as well. They take pride in their work and stand by. I called them on two separate occasions to install eavestroughing on different properties. Both jobs were very professionally done. I would definitely recommend them.

Annik from Ottawa
1 review Orl, ON

My overall experience with Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing was excellent! From the salesman to the installers, everyone did a fantastic job and the house looks great with the new eavestrough. I highly recommend Ottawa Precision for their excellent service, honesty, courtesy and quality products. I will definitely call back for future services and renovations on our house for the siding, soffit and fascia.

Steve Quinn from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Waited 2 months on a "FAST" job on a home with construction on the main road. Waited 1 month to find out they were having issues fitting the truck on my site or on the front lainways. Another month to have the owner say that it was not safe for his workers...Come on, there is over 200 feet in front of my lot that could be barriered off so he could do the job. Mario's has no customer manners on the phone or in person. It is sad when you get helpful advise on this site and the owner does not live up to expectations. BBB will here on this one.

Ottawa Mom

I used another Eavestroughing company to install my eavestroughs, however after installation I noticed 2 of my spouts were broken. I didn't hear back from the company, so I spoke with Martin from Precision Eavestroughing who was doing some work on our street. He was more than willing to come over and repair them. I was very grateful for their help; especially since the job was so small. I was SUPER happy and wished I used them instead. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Hui Ling from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Very well organised family business. I had shopped around and all the other companies put far too much pressure and the salesman Alex was friendly and very professional. His price was a bit higher but he agreed to match another price when I contacted him to go ahead with the installation. We arranged a meeting to which his father Mario, the owner actually showed up since he's still in university. We went over the details, gave me the contract and warranty and we picked the colours. A few weeks later, the house was completed when I got back from work and the job looks great. I didn't like the direction of one downpipe and Alex came to change it the next day! Good guys, good business.