Ottawa Precision Eavestroughing

Patti in Tracadie
Patti in Tracadie
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough Installation and Follow up Service

We first contacted Precision Eavestroughing in 2017 after a wind storm had damaged the eavestroughing on the front edge of our top roof. Precision Eavestroughing responded quickly and the work was excellent. This year, we needed to replace the rest of the house’s eavestroughing and given the excellent service in 2017, we did not hesitate to contact Precision Eavestroughing. Alex provided great advice on eavestroughing options as well as options for addressing an issue with an adjoining shed. While Covid and an extremely hot summer delayed installation a little, Alex kept us up to date and installation was completed by our renegotiated timeframe and on budget. The crew was polite, professional and completed the work as discussed. With the first major rainstorm, we noticed two small issues. Alex arranged for their repair person who went above and beyond to ensure that the issues were addressed. We were extremely pleased with the quality service and client orientation and highly recommend Precision Eavestroughing.

The Goddards in Goulbourn
The Goddards in Goulbourn
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair of eavestrough

We had our eavestroughs installed by Precision 6 years ago. We were totally satisfied with the original job. Recently we had a small issue with one of the corner pieces. Precision repaired it with no extra charge. Very professional and great customer services. Thanks Precision!

Quality service, quality after-care

I had all of our eavestroughing replaced in 2018 and the company did a great job: quick to respond, great work on site, full clean up. I was prompted to write this review because of the excellent after-care - the company responded within a day to a question I had recently, and one of the staff came by the next day to fix a minor issue: no charge, no grief.

Recommend very highly.

Ron Watt in Kanata
Ron Watt in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough Replacement, with DripEdge and T-Rex

Very pleased.

Efficient & punctual quotation and sales, with low pressure, compared to other firms invited to quote. Competitive pricing - Other firms promised to match pricing, but couldn't seem to honour appointments.

Friendly, expert installation team delivered great results.

Highly recommended.

JS in Cumberland
JS in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

shoddy work didn't hold up after 3 years

I had gutter guards installed all around home and asked that the downspouts be checked for clogs before installation. Shortly after I had them installed I noticed that guards had gaps and were fitted poorly. I also experienced issues with downspouts. After 3 years of continuous problems, I called another contractor who confirmed that the downspouts were never checked and the workmanship of the gutter guard installation was less than stellar. Avoid this company.

Julie & Rock
Julie & Rock
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughing T-Rex

Thank you Maxime & their amazing team for a perfect job. They are very friendly, professional and on time. We loved that we could match various colors to our house so they don't stand out. My husband is very happy with the T-Rex covers which is less work in cleaning leafs etc.. from the gutters. Great price & quality material. Julie & Rock

Eavestroughing

I had eavestroughing put on my house last year. I was very satisfied with their service.
When I had a concern this year Alex the sales rep came to assess and fix the issue.
The customer service I received was excellent!!

Mary Ann from Kanata
Mary Ann from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough Removal & Replacement

Great reasonably priced products. Excellent service and quality of work. Prompt reply to my request for quote. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Alex who is professional, reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, honest and true to his word. I highly recommend Precision Eavestroughing!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughs installed around entire house.

This is the worst mistake as a homeowner I have made in the 30 years of living in this house. I had original troughs, there were a couple of leaks at two joined corners.. I should have just patched them.. instead I was sold the entire job by a smooth talker. The eaves leak everywhere, every corner and along the entire length. It is a problem that can potentially cause rotting and loads of water damage. I am not a complainer but I thought I would give a shot at emailing the owner of the company... He said he would come out and have a look.. promising.. He came out on a sunny day, I told him I would hose water on to the roof so he could see the problem. He said it was not necessary. He said the problem was I had not cleaned the troughs, he got on his ladder and took a picture of an trough attached to my garden shed, he did not install and I had no problems with.. He showed me how it had degree in it. I told him it was not a problem that was not why I called him.. he unecessarily said he 'was a human being' and would help me.. BUT apparently not with what he bungled as he took absolutely no responsibility for his shoddy work. He has a fancy website claiming a guarantee but do not be fooled like I was. Better to get your neighbour to install your eaves troughs.. I really need to take a rainy day video and post it for you all to see.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Extension of a previously installed eavestrough and repair of a hole in the eavestrough

Contacted Alex about the possibility of having some minor work done. A very small job involving adding an extension to an old eavestrough and the repair of a small hole . Alex met with us , was very professional , knowledgeable ,informed us of the minimum payment and of what could be done . He called back when he said he would. He followed up with another phone call to let us know when the job would be done. The crew arrived on time and did a great job. I would highly recommend this company

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Orleans?