Reliance the Furnance Company - Edmonton

Edmonton AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Reliance the Furnance Company - Edmonton
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance the Furnance Company - Edmonton

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Reliance has an easy to use online booking system, easy to use if you only have one issue - otherwise phone and talk to a real person! The company always sends an experienced plumber to give the customer an estimate and to determine the date when it can be done. They are reliable and the plumbers are personal - giving alot of practical tips, very much appreciated.
I would certainly recommend Reliance for heating and AC

Job Price

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we truly appreciate it! -Haley

Cathye in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brian came to my house today Aug 3/17 He was very polite knows what he was doing and told me what to watch for. He will be back next week to repair furnace only because the part had to be ordered. Very impressed with Reliance company in all aspects Never disappointed!Thanx so much Brian Campbell.

Job Price

This is so great to hear, thank you for your awesome review! -Haley

Cheryl Myers from Calgary
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bob, our fabulous Tech called Friday morning, 7:30am to say he was on the way and would be at the house within half hour. Sure enough, 20 mins later was at the door and ready to get to work. Bob was very courteous, friendly and knowledgable and not only did all the required service work, he went above and beyond to explain how to set everything and what to do to run our system at its peak efficiency.
Thanks Bob...
Barry & Cheryl, Calgary AB

Job Price

Thank you so much for your awesome review, we appreciate it! -Haley

Ralph and Shirley Zutter in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

We received excellent and very professional service from our Home Comfort Advisor Chris Margaritis to the installers Brent and Taylor.
Very impressed with their knowledge and professionalism. Would not hesitate to recommend Reliance The Furnace Company.
Job well done!

Job Price

Hi Ralph, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We really appreciate it! -Cait

Brody in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Had 4 quotes done to install air conditioning. Reliance was right in the middle, and yet still offered to match my best price. On top of that their warranty was head and shoulders above the rest. 10 year parts and labour on EVERYTHING! That's peace of mind. Chris the home comfort specialist didn't try to oversell me on anything. I had one quote where I was told I should upgrade my furnace (my 4 year old furnace!!!) another who wanted to sell me a sump pump and 400$ air filter. Chris was just realistic and down to earth. They were able to then book an install Monday after I called them Saturday to take their bid. Marty and his guys called 20 minutes out and showed up on time. The whole job was done in under 2 hours. They took the time to walk me through the details and cleaned everything up perfectly. Install looks great. Very happy with my reliance experience and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Job Price

Awesome thanks Brody ! That's what we do !

K Smith in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bob was extremely helpful and took the time to explain how our air conditioner and furnace work.

I now know how to take care of our system -- he's a real pro!

One of the best service/repair techs we've ever had.

Thanks Bob!

Job Price

Thanks very much. We feel the same way about the Bob !

Estelle in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our trusted 30 year old Lennox air conditioner quit working. We called Reliance for a repairman as they installed our high energy furnace - which has been amazing; the tech came to our home the next day and was professional, polite and informative. The conclusion was that it was time to consider a replacement. The install was performed by Matthew and Iannik. They were professional, explained the process to me and the install was completed in a timely fashion. I would recommend Reliance Furnace to everyone. It was a pleasure to meet both young men and appreciate the great job they did.

Job Price

Hi Estelle, thank you so much for your awesome review! -Cait

Cindy from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bob and Chris performed the annual service on our HVAC; they did a fantastic job. They arrived when expected and they were quick and quiet. They completed the work well within the estimated time, and they walked me through what was done/replaced. They also called ahead to the shop for the replacement filters as I planned to pick them up later in the day. All in all, great service! And they were sweet to my two littles, who thought it was pretty cool to have them here to take care of our house. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your amazing, we truly appreciate your feedback! -Haley

Francis family in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Matthew Hannona and Iannik Dion did an amazing job on our installation! They were super professional, easy going and explained the whole process and did a walk through with us when the job was completed! Would not hesitate to recommend Reliance Furnace or Matthew and Iannick to anyone out! Thanks Guys it was a pleasure to meet you and appreciate the great job you both did!! 10/10 for service!

Francis Family

Job Price

Thank you so much for your amazing review! -Haley

J.macdonald from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had comparitive quotes and felt we would get what we actually needed and wanted with going through Costco and Reliance. Impressed with service. No pressuring. Jamie as advisor patiently and with knowledge answered all our questions. Brent and Drew who did the installation, were punctual, knowledgeable, polite and respectful. Very satisfied with our experience with Reliance. Definitely will recommend.

Job Price

Hi there! Thank you so much for your great review! -Cait

More about Reliance the Furnance Company - Edmonton

Reliance™ - The Furnace Company has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services to the Edmonton market for over 10 years. We were the first Lennox Premier Dealer in Edmonton and are the only Capital Region based dealer to have won the prestigious Dave Lennox Award, as one of the Top 25 Dealers in North America out of over 6500 dealers. Now part of the Reliance™ national network, we bring over 40 years of experience with a full service of heating and cooling solutions, ranging from sales and service, financing to rental options. This means you can trust that Reliance™ - The Furnace Company will be here for the long haul and continue to offer you the same exceptional service our customers have come to expect.
When you choose Reliance™- The Furnace Company, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada.
After all, we believe you are buying much more than home comfort equipment, you’re buying a relationship. As you can see, it really is all about you! Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Some services that we offer are, Furnaces, Air-Conditioners and Water Heaters

Our Mission:
We provide our customers peace of mind. We take the risk out of products and services that are essential to their lives and businesses. We make it easy.