UHaul

Qureshi in Edmonton
Qureshi in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

U Haul truck rental - 10' truck

The worst experience. Their computers were very slow to print the contract to begin with, given a simple paper to write. And gave me option to either wait until the computer will start working again or give them credit card information. Charged me extra on mileage charged me way extra on fuel consumption and added tax on top of it.
End up paying 115 $ instead of average payment of 75 -80 $.

Nalz from Edmonton
Nalz from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

truck rental

We needed a last minute rental and the staff was helpful and understanding. They allowed us to book through Sherwood Park and pick up the truck the same day. It was a simple, efficient transaction and UHaul provides competitive prices.

mde79 in St. albert
mde79 in St. albert
2 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Trailer Rental

I rented a UHaul trailer for a recent move and the team at the St. Albert UHaul location were helpful. They answered all of my questions and helped me make an informed decision on what trailer I needed. I would highly recommend them to other friends needing a trailer or boxes for moving.

sandy southron in Stony plain
sandy southron in Stony plain
5 reviews STONY PLAIN, AB

U-haul truck & trailer rental

We had called the 1-800 Uhaul number, we were able to rent the truck and trailer we needed a month and a half in advance of when we needed it. We were able to pick it up from stony plain which was the closest location to us. They were new trucks, very clean & well maintained. We were also told that the out of town uhaul locations get the newer trucks so that no one is stuck out on a highway, versus the trucks available in the big cities. We definetly got our moneys worth and would definetly recommend renting a uhaul from the stony plain location. The lady at the stony plain location was also very kind and helpful throughout. We really appreciated it. We will rent from this location again.

Nancy in Edmonton
Nancy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Truck rental

i had a good experience at haul. The rental process was quite easy and I didn't have any problems. We rented a truck from Ontario and moved to Alberta. I was charged a flat rate, plus mileage. The customer service was good. I have used them before and I would highly recommend them.

Kelly in Edmonton
Kelly in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Truck rental

i have used them before in the past. I like them because the prices are cheap and they are easy to contact. They have locations all around the city. They are very reliable and I would recommend them to others.

Paul in Sherwood park
Paul in Sherwood park
1 review ,

Moving

We made a reservation and they failed to honor it. They thought it was for April, but it was for May. And they didn't have a record of the reservation. So they cancelled the appointment and "waived" the cancellation fee. We even talked to the manager, but nothing was resolved. And so we went with a different company. We were not happy with UHaul.