Recoveryworx Roofing

Reviews for Recoveryworx Roofing

Debra from Edmonton
Debra from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fast, quick and excellent quality

After calling several businesses for quotes for reshingling my garage, Kevin was quick to return my call! Lucky for us he was doing work in the area and quickly squeezed us in. He showed up on time with his crew that not only took care of the surrounding areas but were helpful and great to talk to. Gave us suggestions and finished the job in 2.5hrs. The roof looks fabulous and we'll definitely use them when our house needs new shingles. Fantastic job Kevin, Thanks to you and your crew!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Job , Extremely happy with the work Kevin and his crew did putting up new shingles on our Roof. Kevin knows roofing and would highly recommend him for your roofing project. Crew very friendly worked hard roof is Done right looks great so happy. Cleaned up nice.

Thank you so much for allowing us to protect your home. We are proud of our work and secure you will be safe. We will always be there for you.

stacey in Toronto
stacey in Toronto

New roof

Really liked Kevin and his team. They were friendly, trustworthy, kind and transparent. First estimate came in under competitor's quote- felt the price was very fair. Fast timeline and good clean-up too.

Thankyou Stacey! we love making homes safe from leaking. it was a pleasure. Remember, got to Cozumel and stay at the the recoveryworx house on the island for free!

Bella in Edmonton
Bella in Edmonton

Roof replace shingles

The work was completed specified and at a reasonable price. The cleanup that they did was excellent. Excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone. They were courteous and friendly.

Thank you Bella so much! your roof is now safe for a long long time! we enjoyed doing your complex. thanks again!

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Roof job

Very pleased with integrity of this company. Everyone worked hard, skilled friendly and energetic crew that cleaned up spotless afterwards.
I would recommend them for sure!!
Was a pleasure, and a great investment for my home
Suzanne Daigle,
Edmonton AB.

thankyou Suzanne for the kind words. making your house safe was a pleasure. it looks great!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingled roof

We were very satisfied with the professionalism, work ethic and very nice crew. They worked hard and did an excellent job. Mr Frillman is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

thank you for the opportunity to serve!

Paul
Paul
1 review St. Albert, AB

Awesome

Kevin was extremely knowledgeable and courteous; crew was awesome. Never seen guys work this hard well into the night. My property was cleaner after they finished than before they started. Would highly recommend!

Hi Paul! thank you for the very kind words. your place was a challenge greatly taken. really cool house to work on. thanks again!

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

Northwest Edmonton

Kevin and his team were on the job site the day the materials were delivered and finished the same day. Clean up was very thorough. Also Kevin did some extra work on our eavestrough that was much appreciated.

Thanks Mike!

thefivets
thefivets
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Roof

The crew was very efficient & did my roof in the time Kevin said it would take. They left the yard just as they found it & im very happy with the job & the price I got. I recommended him to my neighbor & I believe he is very happy as well. I would recommend Kevin & his crew any day

thank you so much Dan! it was a pleasure making making your house safe and looks GREAT! thankyou for the referral also!

Eddietel in Sherwood Park
Eddietel in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

My new roof and eavestroughing

Kevin and his crew were replacing a neighbour's roof and I went to ask the neighbour how happy he was. He was very convincing that Kevin was not only very competitive, but came recommended by a number of his friends. Kevin came to our home and provided a good estimate, but most importantly sensible and understandable advice. We hired him on the spot! I must say that his crew were hard working, respectful and diligent. They started promptly, worked hard under pretty awful conditions (50-70KMH winds)! They finished in two days. They tarped all my shrubs, our deck, cleaned and picked up and left our grounds as clean if not cleaner than before they started. I highly recommend Kevin and his entire Recoveryworx Roofing team. In a couple of days he will be replacing my eavestrough too. I feel that Kevin is more like a friend than a contractor. If you want to feel comfortable when making a major investment like this, he's your man!!

Update: Kevin arranged to have our eavestrough replaced after doing the roof. The crew he sent did a great job and the result improved the appearance of the overall job. The product and installation was superb and the two folks who did most of the work (Kevin helped) were polite and even designed a downspout to accommodate our rain barrel in summer and drainage for the winter season. Thanks again Kevin!

Wow Ed I am humbled. it is easy to work for people like you! thankyou for allowing us to make your home secure!
the new trough really made the trim look great! 5 inch and no nails: perfect!

More about Recoveryworx Roofing

Recoveryworx Roofing - Edmonton's Roofing Experts. Call today to get started on your on your Roofing project for the new year!