Overhead Door Company Of Edmonton

Garage Doors & Hardware
EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Edmonton  >  Overhead Door Company Of Edmonton

Reviews for Overhead Door Company Of Edmonton

Robert in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Had our garage door spring suddenly break early this morning. Called Overhead Doors at 8:00 am, indicated that our vehicles were trapped in the garage, and after answering a few simple questions someone was here by 9:05 to do the repairs. The service technician was very professional and answered any questions I had. 20 minutes later we were back in business. Would also like to add that the person I talked to on the phone was very proficient and knew exactly how to handle the situation. Easy peasey.

B. K. Hamilton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Our new house has an old garage, circa 1950. The garage is in good enough shape but needed a new door. This was a custom job and a bit difficult.

Happy with the door but best of all, when we needed a service call done, they were prompt. That's huge! It's one thing to install something but it's also very important to stand behind the warranty and do any needed adjustments. They came through!

The only reason I can't give them 10/10 is that when I called to set up the repair (the door kept going back up and had to be closed manually), the CS rep tried to bill us and I had to point out it was still under warranty. I dunno...wasn't impressed with that.

Bottom line, we recommend.

Roger from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The contractors were very professional, and on time. They helped us by allowing us to choose from the different options available. They clean up after the installation was done. Very good company. Would recommend.

Deb from St. Albert
4 reviews St. Albert, AB

We have 2 large garge doors on our quonset. One was run into by a bobcat. It did not take long for us to get a person out to fix it. This is huge when it is minus 30 degree weather and infloor heating. So good was the service we got them to instal our garge doors on our house.

Susan Rome from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had set up the garage controller like the instructions says but soon after it would lose connection a couple of days later. We called them up as we are still under warranty and they quickly sent out someone to take a look. I was delighted at their service. The guy that came was very helpful and professional. Explained to us why the controller didn't work(something with the circuit board) and adjusted the garage door for us.

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

Needed a new door installed on my single car garage, old one was dirty, noisy and ugly. Got some good advice from the staff on insulated vs not, opted the cheaper route due to a detatched uninsulated garage, saved me some money. Install took less than 3 hours and works like a dream.

Jeff  in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

I called Overhead door company and spoke to the sales representative. He quoted me for several doors over the phone, and provided me a website to view the doors as we spoke. I selected the door, and we scheudled the install. The isntall happened on schedule and to my satisfaction. I am very happy with this company and they provided excellent service at a reasonable price.

May in Edmonton
6 reviews EDMONTON, AB

i didn't parked my car deep into the garage enough, garage door slammed onto my bumper as it was being lowered. big dent in garage. opener didn't work. These guys came out and took care of everything! it was done in half a day. great job considering the weather was not co-operating that day!

Ryan in Sherwood park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

The spring in the garage door needed repairs in order for it to open. We called the company and they responded immediately. They came on time and did it in an timely and efficient manner. They knew what to do right way. The whole process took about an hour. And I was extremely satisfied with the work done and I would call them again if i have any more problems. I would highly recommend this company to others!