Gordmay Construction Services Inc.

General Contractors
Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Ottawa  >  Gordmay Construction Services Inc.

Reviews for Gordmay Construction Services Inc.

Big M in Toronto
Big M in Toronto

Outstanding Service and Quality of Work

Outstanding quality of service and professional craftsmanship. From the start, the team of Gordmay Construction (Jan and Drew are the dynamic duo) were organized, thorough, knowledgeable and most of all dependable. Snow storm day? No problem. Tough job? No sweat. 1000 lb beam to be moved down a tiny basement window? Ok, Drew is on it (of course with a wee bit of help from his merry men).

My project was no small project with a few challenges (from redoing the whole attic, redoing the flooring, to installing structural beams from poorly written architectural drawings) Drew and his team were on the ball throughout the project. Jan is the "warden" of the team - and does a fantastic job of ensuring that all projects are done in a timely, efficient and CLEAN manner. When Gordmay is on the job I have little to worry about.

I have a very busy schedule and don't often have time to write a review...but I definitely feel Gordmay is worth the time. They are worth your time.

If you haven't found a contractor to help with your renovations, commercial or residential, contact Gordmay Construction.

Thanks M. It's been a pleasure working with you on your project and we wish you the biggest success with your new business;)

Emma Rotondo from Ottawa
Emma Rotondo from Ottawa

Master Ensuite Renovation

We are so happy that Gordmay did our master ensuite renovation. We only have good things to say - right from the very beginning Gordmay was responsive, organized, and professional.
What really stood out was their attention to detail, expertise, and thinking ahead to questions and decisions that would come up during the process. Because of this, there were no issues during the process. The renovation was completed on schedule. The crew is very friendly and always kept the rest of the house clean. Jan is easy to communicate with and always answered our questions. With her help the whole process was a breeze and fun! Drew has excellent skills and was there every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Gormday for any project!

Thank you Emma, you deserve much credit for your beautiful design- joint effort for sure! You and your family were a pleasure to work with! So happy you are pleased with the results!

wbill1977 .
wbill1977 .
2 reviews Carp, ON

Chimney repair and consultation

Gordmay Construction is very experienced in this type of work and I was looking for someone who can guide me step by step on how to do the chimney repairs. I'm very pleased with services and support I've got.

Thank you for your feedback Yuri, we are always happy to provide advice to home owners looking to do projects themselves! Best of luck with your repairs.

Red D.
Red D.

Commercial custom shelf

Thanks to Drew & crew for constructing our custom shelving unit. Results were amazing and work was done with no interruption to our business. They were super friendly, reliable and extremely professional. Will be using them for upcoming projects.

Thank you Josh - it's always a pleasure doing business with Red Diamond Screen Printing!

joseph from Ottawa
joseph from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Full second floor gut and redo with a 4 piece bathroom and new laundry room

This is the fifth time that we have hired Gordmay to do work on my home. This latest project was the biggest to date and I have nothing but rave reviews. Courteous staff that showed up every day and worked hard. My home was left spotless at the end of each work day, and the job finished on schedule and on budget. Photos to follow.

Being a licensed plumber, I have been in the renovation industry for over 15 years. I know who is good and who isn't. Drew and Jan are head and shoulders above any other contractor that I've worked with in this city. They are good, honest, hard working people that care about your home and their reputation in delivering a high end flawless renovation.

Thank you Joseph for the awesome review, it's always a pleasure working with you on your projects, best of luck with the sale of your home!

Tracey L. from Ottawa
Tracey L. from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

build a closet & install doors

This is the 3rd time I have used Gordmay Construction and I am always so pleased with their professionalism,friendly attitude and attention to detail,always cleaning up as they go. Drew is so skilled at his trade that he can always come up with solutions to offer, which is so important in a reno. Will continue to recommend this duo.

Tracey, your mirrored doors look fantastic-thank you for choosing us time & time again!

Erica Gallagher from Richmond
Erica Gallagher from Richmond
1 review Richmond, ON

Home renovations

We hired Gordmay Construction to do some renovation projects around our newly purchased house. From start to finish the customer service we received from both Drew and Jan was top notch. The projects were finished in on time and in professional manner and we could not have been happier with the renovations and service we received. We don’t hesitate to recommend Gordmay Construction to our friends and family and will use them again when the time comes for more renos.

Tony & Erica,
We are pleased that you are happy with your renovations, enjoy your first Christmas in your new house!

Bill from Nepean
Bill from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Carpentry, Siding

Required replacement of a knee wall under our solarium due to damages created by water/pest penetration. A course of action was recommended and the job completed in a timely and efficient manner. Contractor is amiable, knowledgeable and well-equipped. Appreciated time took to clean up site daily.

Thanks for choosing Gordmay Bill, we appreciate the business as well as your feedback.

Doug Moore from Gloucester
Doug Moore from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Home Renovation

My wife and I undertook a large home renovation this past year, involving many aspects of construction. We were introduced to this company through an interior designer and were extremely glad for this introduction.
This company did excellent work and were a pleasure to have in our home. They were prompt, and delivered on all the undertakings in a timely and cost effective fashion. These folks are problem solvers with a "can do" attitude, we are looking forward to using them in our home again for the next phase of work, highly recommended.

Thank you Doug and Paula, very much looking forward to the opportunity to work together again!

More about Gordmay Construction Services Inc.

Welcome to Gordmay Construction where our mission is to build quality products, in a timely manner, to your ultimate satisfaction. Your home is one of your most valuable and precious assets. Protect your investment by finding the right contractor for your remodeling project. Gordmay Construction has been servicing the greater ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ottawa?