Access Storage

Reviews for Access Storage

Mike  in North York
Mike in North York

Garbage service

I used this company for 1 year and went to pick up my stuff when we were moving into our new home EVERYTHING was covered in mold and mice. I was told I have insurance through them but mice and mold is not covered. Worst possible place to do business or leave your valuables. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Stay far away, you’re better off leaving your stuff outside. They won’t take responsibility for there out dated units with holes in the roof or insulation falling out of the wall. It’s disgusting. Also your units front door is covered in weeds they don’t weed whack them or pull them out it looks horrible. I would never use the access storage in Woodstock ont. or reccomend them.

Garbage place to look at and use.

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Self Storage

I have used Access Storage throughout Ontario. I have been a pharmaceutical rep for 15 years and the service I get has been fantastic. Site is always clean, staff are helpful and assist me when needed and the price is for what you get is certainly of real value. I would recommend them to anyone.

John first of all I would like to personally thank you for your continued patronage . Secondly I want to thank you for taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to us!

More about Access Storage

Access Storage is a Canadian owned and operated self-storage solutions provider and “Home of the FREE MOVE-IN Van”. We specialize in providing you with home and or business storage solutions that meet your space requirements and budget without compromising the quality and safety when storing your belongings. We feature up-to-date ...