550-280 Portage Close Sherwood Park AB T8H2R6

Carol in Edmonton
Carol in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New furnace installation

First call was efficient ..furnace broke down on a sunday. They came out that same day. As could not do installation until following friday, they installed a temp furnace (200.00), but thats not that bad for all extra work.
Would like to mention the two fellows who did installation of new furnace, Richard&Andrew. They were very efficient and respectful of our home. They work together great as a team!
Overall, very satisfied!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Removal of Old and Installation of New Energy Efficient Home Heating and Cooling Systems

780 464 3337
#63, 201 Kaska Road
Sherwood Park
AB
T8A 2J6

My geothermal system was failing and called several
companies for quotes. First Call was selected based on
their realistic assessment of my system and energy
efficiency needs for our home, their professionalism in
providing clear explanations to my questions, a detailed
quote, and reasonable prices. The work was completed by
knowledgeable and friendly staff and on time. The entire
install looks great and so far is working great. I will
definitely be using First Call for my future duct/heating
system cleaning, heating/cooling system, and plumbing
needs. Highly recommended. Lawrence and Audrey

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

First Class Service

We have used First Call since the early days of the company. Initially they kept our old furnace going until it couldn’t last any longer. They installed our new furnace and have been doing the maintenance ever since. We also use their duct cleaning service. First class and friendly service is the reason we have used First Call for over 10 years.

Ducts in Sherwood Park
Ducts in Sherwood Park

Poor Custmer Service

Booked First Call to clean ducts in my house, one of the duct systems was in the ceiling. After inspection technician said they never seen this system before and couldn’t do it. I asked if anyone in their company could figure this out and they said no. Technician offered to clean easy duct system in floor but I said no as I wanted to deal with one company that could do it all.

After I called office indicating that I didn’t want to be charged for any service fee and thought the folks just didn’t want to do the work, everything seemed straight forward to me and I’m not a ducting person.

Later in the day someone from management called and indicated they wanted to look at the system as he was aware of my concerns. He was going to call and show up Saturday morning. First I thought this was good service, however no one called and no one showed up.

Since then I have talked to two different companies that said it can be done with ease. Overall complaint is lack of trying and poor communications.

We apologize for missing your appointment on Saturday. That was an oversight on this particular managers part and we sincerely apologize for this oversight. He has left a message with you to discuss further.
Regarding the work to be completed our duct cleaner (who has several years of experience) was unable to find a way to do the work but we hope that one of these other two companies was able to complete the work for you.
Again, please accept our apologies for missing your appointment on Saturday. If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact the manager who recently left you the voicemail message.

Sharon in Sherwood Park
Sharon in Sherwood Park

New Air Conditioner

I am always happy to have work done by First Call. Their crews arrive on time, prepared and courteous. This time it was a new air conditioner (best money I have invested in a long time) in the past it has been a new furnace, humidifiers and hot water tank repairs. First Call is the only call I make.
Sharon

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to provide this review and we truly appreciate your loyalty.

Jill in Sherwood Park
Jill in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Annual High Efficiency Furnace and A/C maintenance

Prompt, professional service providers who artive when promised and clean up after themselves when the job is done. I pay a monthly service fee that includes replacement disposable parts (filters and humidifier drum parts) and it gives me peace of mind that my equipment will be kept in top condition.

Jill, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We appreciate your continued support of our business and will work hard to keep your business for years to come.

Brian M in Sherwood Park
Brian M in Sherwood Park

New furnace and AC installation

First Call installed our new furnace and AC. The team was very professional. They arrived on time, were courteous and knowledgeable. The installations were done in a timely manner. They cleaned up our old duct work and installed a more efficient system. They left the work space as it was when they arrived, clean and neat.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide this review and for awarding us your business. We know that there are several choices for hvac companies and we are thrilled that you chose ours.

Michelle in Edmonton
Michelle in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Air Conditioner

I am very happy with the A/C unit that we had purchased for our home in west Edmonton. I have continued to get the service yearly to ensure our unit is running efficiently. The staff that I have dealt with have always been professional and convenient to my needs. I really like that I received a call when they were going to be later because of a meeting. That to me, shows that my time matter as a customer. I will continue to use this great company and recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much, Michelle. We appreciate your continued support of our business. We have grown substantially over the last number of years and we know that it is because of customer loyalty and referrals from customers like yourself.

Rosemary
Rosemary

Kitchen Faucet Repair

We have had all good experiences with First Call to fix our air conditioning and kitchen and bathroom plumbing problems.
This appointment was no different. Luke was knowledgeable, efficient and he quickly figured out what was wrong with our kitchen faucet and completed the repair after explaining what he was going to do.
We would definitely recommend First Call and Luke!

Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to single Luke out. He is definitely a top notch journeyman plumber who we are happy to have on the team and one of the nicest men you will ever meet. Feel free to call us for anything you may need in the future.

Glenn T. in Sherwood Park
Glenn T. in Sherwood Park

Air Conditioning system installation

We were very impressed with the politeness, knowledge and professionalism by all members of the First Call Heating - Air Conditioning and Plumbing team. We made the best choice. Thank you.

Glenn, we can't say enough how much we appreciate your business and we are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the work. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call our office.

More about First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is a one-stop service for all your heating, air conditioning, plumbing and duct cleaning needs. We offer repair, service and installation of heating and cooling systems, indoor air quality products, hot water systems, boiler systems and duct cleaning. We have service technicians available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for customer emergencies.
We were awarded the Sherwood Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year for 2013 and have been awarded the Dave Lennox Centurion Award for the last 5 years. These awards are due, in large part, to our commitment to customers and to getting the job done right!

Our Mission
To be the number one consumer choice for heating and air conditioning companies in Strathcona County and the greater Edmonton area. We will achieve this by providing client satisfaction through competitive pricing, timely service, 24/7 technician accessibility and exceptional customer service.

Our Values
Accountability - our actions influence the lives and well-being of our customers and co-workers

Proficiency – assigning the most suited employee to specific tasks.

Empowerment – empowering employees to use their knowledge and experience to find the best possible solution.

Integrity – conducting ourselves with honesty and integrity.

Service Excellence – achieving top-quality performance on each project, regardless of the type, size or time commitment.