First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

550-280 Portage Close Sherwood Park AB T8H2R6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Sherwood Park  >  First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

Ducts in Sherwood Park
Ducts in Sherwood Park

Poor Custmer Service

Booked First Call to clean ducts in my house, one of the duct systems was in the ceiling. After inspection technician said they never seen this system before and couldn’t do it. I asked if anyone in their company could figure this out and they said no. Technician offered to clean easy duct system in floor but I said no as I wanted to deal with one company that could do it all.

After I called office indicating that I didn’t want to be charged for any service fee and thought the folks just didn’t want to do the work, everything seemed straight forward to me and I’m not a ducting person.

Later in the day someone from management called and indicated they wanted to look at the system as he was aware of my concerns. He was going to call and show up Saturday morning. First I thought this was good service, however no one called and no one showed up.

Since then I have talked to two different companies that said it can be done with ease. Overall complaint is lack of trying and poor communications.

We apologize for missing your appointment on Saturday. That was an oversight on this particular managers part and we sincerely apologize for this oversight. He has left a message with you to discuss further.
Regarding the work to be completed our duct cleaner (who has several years of experience) was unable to find a way to do the work but we hope that one of these other two companies was able to complete the work for you.
Again, please accept our apologies for missing your appointment on Saturday. If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact the manager who recently left you the voicemail message.

Sharon in Sherwood Park
Sharon in Sherwood Park

New Air Conditioner

I am always happy to have work done by First Call. Their crews arrive on time, prepared and courteous. This time it was a new air conditioner (best money I have invested in a long time) in the past it has been a new furnace, humidifiers and hot water tank repairs. First Call is the only call I make.
Sharon

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to provide this review and we truly appreciate your loyalty.

Jill in Sherwood Park
Jill in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Annual High Efficiency Furnace and A/C maintenance

Prompt, professional service providers who artive when promised and clean up after themselves when the job is done. I pay a monthly service fee that includes replacement disposable parts (filters and humidifier drum parts) and it gives me peace of mind that my equipment will be kept in top condition.

Jill, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We appreciate your continued support of our business and will work hard to keep your business for years to come.

Brian M in Sherwood Park
Brian M in Sherwood Park

New furnace and AC installation

First Call installed our new furnace and AC. The team was very professional. They arrived on time, were courteous and knowledgeable. The installations were done in a timely manner. They cleaned up our old duct work and installed a more efficient system. They left the work space as it was when they arrived, clean and neat.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide this review and for awarding us your business. We know that there are several choices for hvac companies and we are thrilled that you chose ours.

Michelle in Edmonton
Michelle in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Air Conditioner

I am very happy with the A/C unit that we had purchased for our home in west Edmonton. I have continued to get the service yearly to ensure our unit is running efficiently. The staff that I have dealt with have always been professional and convenient to my needs. I really like that I received a call when they were going to be later because of a meeting. That to me, shows that my time matter as a customer. I will continue to use this great company and recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much, Michelle. We appreciate your continued support of our business. We have grown substantially over the last number of years and we know that it is because of customer loyalty and referrals from customers like yourself.

Rosemary
Rosemary

Kitchen Faucet Repair

We have had all good experiences with First Call to fix our air conditioning and kitchen and bathroom plumbing problems.
This appointment was no different. Luke was knowledgeable, efficient and he quickly figured out what was wrong with our kitchen faucet and completed the repair after explaining what he was going to do.
We would definitely recommend First Call and Luke!

Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to single Luke out. He is definitely a top notch journeyman plumber who we are happy to have on the team and one of the nicest men you will ever meet. Feel free to call us for anything you may need in the future.

Glenn T. in Sherwood Park
Glenn T. in Sherwood Park

Air Conditioning system installation

We were very impressed with the politeness, knowledge and professionalism by all members of the First Call Heating - Air Conditioning and Plumbing team. We made the best choice. Thank you.

Glenn, we can't say enough how much we appreciate your business and we are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the work. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call our office.

Kanderso in Sherwood Park
Kanderso in Sherwood Park

Sump pump

Young man (Luke?) worked on our sump pump drain outside the house and was efficent and did a great job. I would hire him again for work on our air conditioner which we bought from First Call.

Thank you so much for the feedback and we have passed on your kind words to Luke.

Tara in Sherwood Park
Tara in Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

New Furnace

Bill Cowen rocks!!! He provided great customer service. He is knowledgeable and professional. I felt I could trust him. After purchasing a new furnace, he came over during the installation and followed up afterwards to make sure everything was working as expected. The guys who installed my furnace did an excellent job too. I've had First Call come to my home for other services and they've never let me down.

Good Morning Tara, thank you for providing your feedback. The hvac world is a far cry from what Bill used to do but he has proved to be a great representative of First Call Heating. If you require any further work or have any questions about your existing work, please don't hesitate to call our office.

Andrey in Edmonton
Andrey in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Heating System replacement

In March 2018 our heating furnace suddenly stopped to work. Outside temperature at night -20C, not a big pleasure. I made call few companies and "First Call" is only who did not put me on hold OR did not forward me to somewhere else. They just listen to my case and the salesman came to my house less than in an hour. After very detailed discussion of the situation, I made the decision to go forward with the replacement of the old (I am not sure exactly, but something about 15-20 years old) system with new one. They have a very affordable financial solution to finance an expensive replacement. Technicians with an equipment arrived next day and worked for 8 hours until the heating started to work. Next day another few hours to finish. City inspector did not accept the job in the first inspection, because of the distance between a hot tube and a wall, so they had to come in a few days to fix it. But this is a very specific situation because I have a very tiny furnace room in the basement.
During the first month of new furnace operating, I have received a few error messages from my LENNOX smart Thermostat so that I called the "First Call" again - they replied right away and scheduled a service appointment and replaced the thermostat. After that, I did not have a problem so far.
Summarizing my essay, what I liked: Quick response to my problem, the salesman has the skill to explain everything with details, offering a financial solution, get a city permission themselves, after installation - fast service call response, under warranty parts replacement - quick and simple.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review, Audrey. We would love to say that every job we do goes off without a hitch (and most do) but we do stand behind our work and if issues do occur, we are just a phone call away.

More about First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is a one-stop service for all your heating, air conditioning, plumbing and duct cleaning needs. We offer repair, service and installation of heating and cooling systems, indoor air quality products, hot water systems, boiler systems and duct cleaning. We have service technicians available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for customer emergencies.
We were awarded the Sherwood Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year for 2013 and have been awarded the Dave Lennox Centurion Award for the last 5 years. These awards are due, in large part, to our commitment to customers and to getting the job done right!

Our Mission
To be the number one consumer choice for heating and air conditioning companies in Strathcona County and the greater Edmonton area. We will achieve this by providing client satisfaction through competitive pricing, timely service, 24/7 technician accessibility and exceptional customer service.

Our Values
Accountability - our actions influence the lives and well-being of our customers and co-workers

Proficiency – assigning the most suited employee to specific tasks.

Empowerment – empowering employees to use their knowledge and experience to find the best possible solution.

Integrity – conducting ourselves with honesty and integrity.

Service Excellence – achieving top-quality performance on each project, regardless of the type, size or time commitment.