First Call Heating and Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Sherwood Park  >  First Call Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for First Call Heating and Air Conditioning

Peter in Sherwood Park
Peter in Sherwood Park

Hot water tank

Found a problem with my hot water tank.
First Call responded immediately and was able to replace the unit for a fair and competitive price.
My problem was completely addressed within 24 hours of my phone call.

Phil H. in Sherwood Park
Phil H. in Sherwood Park

Furnace diagnostic and repair

This was our first experience with First Call. The service tech arrived on time as scheduled and had our furnace problem resolved in short order. Highly recommend First Call for your HVAC needs.

Roy D. in Sherwood Park
Roy D. in Sherwood Park

Drain Cleaning

Very prompt and reliable. Very efficient and very professional. I had 3 of their employees attend my home. Three because additional equipment was needed to complete the job. They did the work needed in a very timely manner. Job done to my complete satisfaction. A really great firm. It is clear to me the management respects and values their employees. Keep up the good work! Thanks!

RandyF in Sherwood Park
RandyF in Sherwood Park

Garage Heater Installation

As per ad, free estimate provided. Both the estimator and the installers were very professional in dealing with my wife and I from start to completion of the job. The final price paid was the same as per estimate though the installers had to come out several times to complete the installation. I would highly recommend First Call Heating and Air Conditioning. In fact we were so pleased with them we called to have them replace our garburator.

Nora stein from Sherwood Park
Nora stein from Sherwood Park

Furnace problems

The technician was very prompt, and thorough discovered the problem with our furnace in a very clear way, gave us our options, The repair was completed quickly. The technician was very knowledgable he was quite young , but he really knew what he was doing, he was also very pleasant to deal with, we would deal with first call heating again and would highly recommend them..

Karen in Morell
Karen in Morell
1 review Morell, PE

Furnace install & Service & Gas line Extension

First Call installed a new furnace, & provides annual maintenance. They also extended a gas line & completed duct cleaning & made an emergency call when the furnace went out on Xmas eve. The office staff & technicians are competent & professional.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We always appreciate hearing that a customer had a good experience with First Call. I will be sure that I pass on your comments to our office staff and service technicians.

Furnace diagnostic and servicing

The staff were most helpful and friendly when I placed initial call. The technician was very thorough and knowledgeable and was able to communicate clearly as to what the problem with the furnace was and what our options were. This made our decision easy and we were confident in our choice.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service. If there is anything that we can do to make the experience even better, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Jill in Sherwood Park
Jill in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Customer focused, reliable company I can highly recommend

I have relied on Dave and his very capable team at First Call for more than 15 years. My most recent experience was related to my fall furnace maintenance. The service was performed promptly and professionally. My thermostat was faulty and needed to be replaced. I was given some options and chose to upgrade to a smart thermostat designed specifically for my furnace. Great choice and fair price. Totally satisfied.

Jill, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We are thrilled to hear that you are a satisfied long term customer as this is the ultimate goal for First Call. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

recommendation in Sherwood Park
recommendation in Sherwood Park

New Furnace hot water and Air Conditioning units

I had First Call Heating and Air Conditioning come out to give me a quote when I needed to get a new furnace, hot water tank and air conditioning unit. Dave came to quote and I really do not know much about this side of things. Dave went through everything in detail and explained the difference between units and gave some suggestions and recommendations. The price was in line with others, but the service is what stood apart to me. I decided to go with First Call Heating and went with the recommendations that Dave gave and I am so glad I did. The team that came out to install were fantastic, and I am so glad I decided to go with the Air Conditioning as well. What a difference to the quality of air in my home, not to mention being very comfortable on those hot days. I had all this work done in 2014 and I have had nothing but excellent service since. I like the product that was put in and they have been working great! I would highly recommend First Call Heating and Air Conditioning to anyone.

Thank you for providing this feedback. You have touched on one of goals of our business. When we work with clients our goal is to create an ongoing relationship and do our best to ensure our customer is satisfied not only with the initial installation but with any subsequent service or additional work that is required. We are thrilled to hear that you have been satisfied with the service and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Michelle in Edmonton
Michelle in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Air Conditioner

We had an air conditioner put in our home in west Edmonton in 2014. I did my work of getting many quotes and I am so happy that we went with First Call. Not only did we get a great price, Dave and staff were very professional, respectful of my home when installing and able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to provide this review. We work hard to meet and even exceed customer expectations and we are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the process. If you require anything further or have any additional feedback you would like to offer, please don't hesitate to contact us.

More about First Call Heating and Air Conditioning

First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is a one-stop service for all your heating, air conditioning, plumbing and duct cleaning needs. We offer repair, service and installation of heating and cooling systems, indoor air quality products, hot water systems, boiler systems and duct cleaning. We have service technicians available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for customer emergencies.
We were awarded the Sherwood Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year for 2013 and have been awarded the Dave Lennox Centurion Award for the last 5 years. These awards are due, in large part, to our commitment to customers and to getting the job done right!

Our Mission
To be the number one consumer choice for heating and air conditioning companies in Strathcona County and the greater Edmonton area. We will achieve this by providing client satisfaction through competitive pricing, timely service, 24/7 technician accessibility and exceptional customer service.

Our Values
Accountability - our actions influence the lives and well-being of our customers and co-workers

Proficiency – assigning the most suited employee to specific tasks.

Empowerment – empowering employees to use their knowledge and experience to find the best possible solution.

Integrity – conducting ourselves with honesty and integrity.

Service Excellence – achieving top-quality performance on each project, regardless of the type, size or time commitment.