First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

550-280 Portage Close Sherwood Park AB T8H2R6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Sherwood Park  >  First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

Michelle in Edmonton
Michelle in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Air Conditioner

I am very happy with the A/C unit that we had purchased for our home in west Edmonton. I have continued to get the service yearly to ensure our unit is running efficiently. The staff that I have dealt with have always been professional and convenient to my needs. I really like that I received a call when they were going to be later because of a meeting. That to me, shows that my time matter as a customer. I will continue to use this great company and recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much, Michelle. We appreciate your continued support of our business. We have grown substantially over the last number of years and we know that it is because of customer loyalty and referrals from customers like yourself.

Rosemary
Rosemary

Kitchen Faucet Repair

We have had all good experiences with First Call to fix our air conditioning and kitchen and bathroom plumbing problems.
This appointment was no different. Luke was knowledgeable, efficient and he quickly figured out what was wrong with our kitchen faucet and completed the repair after explaining what he was going to do.
We would definitely recommend First Call and Luke!

Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to single Luke out. He is definitely a top notch journeyman plumber who we are happy to have on the team and one of the nicest men you will ever meet. Feel free to call us for anything you may need in the future.

Glenn T. in Sherwood Park
Glenn T. in Sherwood Park

Air Conditioning system installation

We were very impressed with the politeness, knowledge and professionalism by all members of the First Call Heating - Air Conditioning and Plumbing team. We made the best choice. Thank you.

Glenn, we can't say enough how much we appreciate your business and we are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the work. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call our office.

Kanderso in Sherwood Park
Kanderso in Sherwood Park

Sump pump

Young man (Luke?) worked on our sump pump drain outside the house and was efficent and did a great job. I would hire him again for work on our air conditioner which we bought from First Call.

Thank you so much for the feedback and we have passed on your kind words to Luke.

Tara in Sherwood Park
Tara in Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

New Furnace

Bill Cowen rocks!!! He provided great customer service. He is knowledgeable and professional. I felt I could trust him. After purchasing a new furnace, he came over during the installation and followed up afterwards to make sure everything was working as expected. The guys who installed my furnace did an excellent job too. I've had First Call come to my home for other services and they've never let me down.

Andrey in Edmonton
Andrey in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Heating System replacement

In March 2018 our heating furnace suddenly stopped to work. Outside temperature at night -20C, not a big pleasure. I made call few companies and "First Call" is only who did not put me on hold OR did not forward me to somewhere else. They just listen to my case and the salesman came to my house less than in an hour. After very detailed discussion of the situation, I made the decision to go forward with the replacement of the old (I am not sure exactly, but something about 15-20 years old) system with new one. They have a very affordable financial solution to finance an expensive replacement. Technicians with an equipment arrived next day and worked for 8 hours until the heating started to work. Next day another few hours to finish. City inspector did not accept the job in the first inspection, because of the distance between a hot tube and a wall, so they had to come in a few days to fix it. But this is a very specific situation because I have a very tiny furnace room in the basement.
During the first month of new furnace operating, I have received a few error messages from my LENNOX smart Thermostat so that I called the "First Call" again - they replied right away and scheduled a service appointment and replaced the thermostat. After that, I did not have a problem so far.
Summarizing my essay, what I liked: Quick response to my problem, the salesman has the skill to explain everything with details, offering a financial solution, get a city permission themselves, after installation - fast service call response, under warranty parts replacement - quick and simple.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review, Audrey. We would love to say that every job we do goes off without a hitch (and most do) but we do stand behind our work and if issues do occur, we are just a phone call away.

Heather in Edmonton
Heather in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replace tub faucet and fix flow of hot water to shower

We needed to have the tub faucet replaced and to find out why there was not sufficient flow of hot water to shower in the basement. I was very impressed by how quickly my appointment was booked and it was so convenient to be able to book this online. I really appreciated the phone call the day before and then by Luke's call in the morning to let me know that he was on his way over and right on time. Luke was very professional and kind. He listened carefully to my concerns and explained what he felt the the problems were. He quickly got to work and worked quickly and efficiently to complete the job! I highly recommend this company and suggest you request Luke to come to your home!

Heather, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the work that Luke did. He is certainly a fantastic journeyman plumber and we are thrilled to hear that you appreciate his skills as well. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

Annual furnace inspection

I pay a monthly fee so there was no charge. The company initiated the inspection by calling me to arrange an inspection. The technician arrived on time. He was friendly and answered any questions I had during the inspection. Shortly after, by email, I got the results of all measurements that were taken and and overall summary. I had no issues with the way the inspection was carried out.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We are happy to hear that you were happy with the process and if you have any questions or concerns, we are just an email or phone call away.

Margaret from Sherwood Park
Margaret from Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace and Air Conditioning

I had a furnace and air conditioner installed by First Call in 2015. Each year they promptly phone around the anniversary date to do maintenance. They always arrive promptly. They are very professional and take time to answer questions and explain things. They clean up after themselves . I would highly recommend First Call for all your heating and cooling needs.

Thank you so much for providing this feedback, Margaret. We appreciate your continued support.

Rob in Sherwood Park
Rob in Sherwood Park

A/C unit and Smart Thermostat install

Had a Lennox A/C unit and Lennox Smart Thermostat installed. The employees were very knowledgeable when asked simple questions, the install of the A/C unit was done quick and professionally. The Smart Thermostat was installed but have issues with the weather app (Accuweather.com) that is preinstalled in the unit. The weather info is not accurate compared to a Canadian weather website since I live in Canada and the website is U.S. based

Rob, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We will be sure to share this information with Lennox Industries.

More about First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is a one-stop service for all your heating, air conditioning, plumbing and duct cleaning needs. We offer repair, service and installation of heating and cooling systems, indoor air quality products, hot water systems, boiler systems and duct cleaning. We have service technicians available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for customer emergencies.
We were awarded the Sherwood Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year for 2013 and have been awarded the Dave Lennox Centurion Award for the last 5 years. These awards are due, in large part, to our commitment to customers and to getting the job done right!

Our Mission
To be the number one consumer choice for heating and air conditioning companies in Strathcona County and the greater Edmonton area. We will achieve this by providing client satisfaction through competitive pricing, timely service, 24/7 technician accessibility and exceptional customer service.

Our Values
Accountability - our actions influence the lives and well-being of our customers and co-workers

Proficiency – assigning the most suited employee to specific tasks.

Empowerment – empowering employees to use their knowledge and experience to find the best possible solution.

Integrity – conducting ourselves with honesty and integrity.

Service Excellence – achieving top-quality performance on each project, regardless of the type, size or time commitment.