First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

Vivian in Toronto
Vivian in Toronto

AC installation/Duct cleaning/furnace servicing

I was very pleased with FC’s work 5 yrs ago when I needed a furnace replacement. When is came to purchasing AC, First call was also on my mind and they had the best price and warranty compared to a few other companies. I must comment installation again was extremely awesome with Andrew and his new partner. It was done once again professionally, efficiently, great respect to your home and clean up was completed wonderfully. I also had duct cleaning and furnace servicing right after and both were done very professionally and with great care. I would highly recommend to those that wanted peace of mind, trust and stress free experience for furnace/AC installation, servicing or maintenances for your home.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

furnace and duct cleaning

Technician (Elliot) was on time, explained what would occur. He cleaned the furnace and ducts after our renovation. The work was done very professionally, and end result was what we anticipated (great job).

David Becker in Edmonton
David Becker in Edmonton

House Duct Cleaning

The booking agent, was very helpful and called three or four times to reschedule the cleaning because the weather was so terribly cold. She was certainly fully aware and concerned that given the weather conditions, the furnace could not be shutdown and the door left fully open in order to clean the ducts. The technician was extremely proficient and efficient in the duct cleaning of our home. He was very thorough, worked hard and knew exactly what he was doing. The job took longer than he had expected (2+ hrs. vs. the expected 1 hour) because we had not had our ducts cleaned for some time. Right up front before he started working, the cleaning technician laid out the cost of the job. It was nice to see that First Call's pricing structure is a reasonable, straight-forward, flat fee without a bunch of extra charges being tacked on. And, they offer a 10%-seniors' discount. First Call is lucky to have both of these fine employees working for them.

Thanks so much for that, David. We will make sure we pass on your kind comments to everyone involved with your call.

Replaced Furnace

Very pleased with the work and clean up. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, from the repair person who came after hours, the fellow who came to give the quote and the two men who installed the furnace. Everyone one of them explained what the problem was and what needed to be done. Highly recommend this company

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We will make sure we pass on your comments to the repair person, the sales advisor and the installers.

Carol in Edmonton
Carol in Edmonton

New furnace installation

First call was efficient ..furnace broke down on a sunday. They came out that same day. As could not do installation until following friday, they installed a temp furnace (200.00), but thats not that bad for all extra work.
Would like to mention the two fellows who did installation of new furnace, Richard&Andrew. They were very efficient and respectful of our home. They work together great as a team!
Overall, very satisfied!

Thank you for posting this review Carol. Richard and Andrew are indeed a great team and we thank you for mentioning them particularly. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing First Call

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Removal of Old and Installation of New Energy Efficient Home Heating and Cooling Systems

My geothermal system was failing and called several
companies for quotes. First Call was selected based on
their realistic assessment of my system and energy
efficiency needs for our home, their professionalism in
providing clear explanations to my questions, a detailed
quote, and reasonable prices. The work was completed by
knowledgeable and friendly staff and on time. The entire
install looks great and so far is working great. I will
definitely be using First Call for my future duct/heating
system cleaning, heating/cooling system, and plumbing
needs. Highly recommended. Lawrence and Audrey

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. We know that there are plenty of HVAC companies to choose from and are truly appreciative when you put your trust in us. Thank you from everyone here at First Call.

First Class Service

We have used First Call since the early days of the company. Initially they kept our old furnace going until it couldn’t last any longer. They installed our new furnace and have been doing the maintenance ever since. We also use their duct cleaning service. First class and friendly service is the reason we have used First Call for over 10 years.

We would sincerely like to thank you for putting your trust in us for over 10 years. We will do our best to continue to earn your business. Thanks again from everyone at First Call.

Ducts in Sherwood Park
Ducts in Sherwood Park

Poor Custmer Service

Booked First Call to clean ducts in my house, one of the duct systems was in the ceiling. After inspection technician said they never seen this system before and couldn’t do it. I asked if anyone in their company could figure this out and they said no. Technician offered to clean easy duct system in floor but I said no as I wanted to deal with one company that could do it all.

After I called office indicating that I didn’t want to be charged for any service fee and thought the folks just didn’t want to do the work, everything seemed straight forward to me and I’m not a ducting person.

Later in the day someone from management called and indicated they wanted to look at the system as he was aware of my concerns. He was going to call and show up Saturday morning. First I thought this was good service, however no one called and no one showed up.

Since then I have talked to two different companies that said it can be done with ease. Overall complaint is lack of trying and poor communications.

We apologize for missing your appointment on Saturday. That was an oversight on this particular managers part and we sincerely apologize for this oversight. He has left a message with you to discuss further.
Regarding the work to be completed our duct cleaner (who has several years of experience) was unable to find a way to do the work but we hope that one of these other two companies was able to complete the work for you.
Again, please accept our apologies for missing your appointment on Saturday. If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact the manager who recently left you the voicemail message.

Sharon in Sherwood Park
Sharon in Sherwood Park

New Air Conditioner

I am always happy to have work done by First Call. Their crews arrive on time, prepared and courteous. This time it was a new air conditioner (best money I have invested in a long time) in the past it has been a new furnace, humidifiers and hot water tank repairs. First Call is the only call I make.
Sharon

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to provide this review and we truly appreciate your loyalty.

Jill in Sherwood Park
Jill in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Annual High Efficiency Furnace and A/C maintenance

Prompt, professional service providers who artive when promised and clean up after themselves when the job is done. I pay a monthly service fee that includes replacement disposable parts (filters and humidifier drum parts) and it gives me peace of mind that my equipment will be kept in top condition.

Jill, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We appreciate your continued support of our business and will work hard to keep your business for years to come.

More about First Call Heating And Air Conditioning

First Call Heating & Air Conditioning is a one-stop service for all your heating, air conditioning, plumbing and duct cleaning needs. We offer repair, service and installation of heating and cooling systems, indoor air quality products, hot water systems, boiler systems and duct cleaning. We have service technicians available 24 ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Sherwood Park?