T & V Plumbing And Gasfitting

Eric C in Edmonton
Eric C in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

In Vance we trust :-)

Vance has serviced plumbing needs and my parents’ plumbing needs for the past 2 years. He is excellent in plumbing knowledge and he’d never take you for a ride. Vance would give you his best opinions about your plumbing needs based on your budget, urgency and risk factors. There are no jobs too small or too big: from valves to faucet installation to gas matters to humidifier to sinks to toilets to hot water tanks!!

I first came across Vance when he came to replace my kitchen faucet. I had a different plumber who came to access my Grohe kitchen faucet after it stopped working and he told me to throw it and get a new one from his van. I hesitated and I came across Vance; he advised me that my Grohe kitchen faucet had a lifetime warranty and I just needed to contact the manufacturer to get a replacement! Immediately, he saved me $500!!

Vance is always full of good advices on maintence and future services. Thank you for your great service and friendly approach each and every time you had come to my house!! Highly recommended!!

Jason from Edmonton
Jason from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fixed toilet

An honest plumber is worth his weight in gold. We were ready to replace some toilets but he advised us that we can fix them and keep them for a couple more years. Great quick work. Will definitely be going to him when we need to replace them or have other plumbing done!

Robert Baldwin from Edmonton
Robert Baldwin from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plumbing

I called Vance this date to deal with a plumbing issue under our sink. The plastic pipe connected to the garburator was broken and Vance offered several plumbing solutions including the most practical cost efficient one. Vance was very professional and proficient during the process and he made some very helpful suggestions regarding some other plumbing issues. I will contact Vance in the future for any other plumbing issues and would highly recommend him to my friends..

Ian Sutanto from Edmonton
Ian Sutanto from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing

Great customer service. Came in to add a valve so I could switch the outdoor hose on/off from the inside (to turn off in the winters). Very polite and quick.
Went through my house and made various suggestions on possible deficiencies due to the age of the house.

Len in Riverbend
Len in Riverbend
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Install Gas line for fire place and barbque

Vance installed gaslines for our basement fireplace and for our barbque on our deck. He was professional and explained everything that needed to be done. He did a neat a professional looking job. He thoroughly tested all his work.