T & V Plumbing and Gasfitting

Reviews for T & V Plumbing and Gasfitting

Nathan Harms
Nathan Harms
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent work in a timely manner

We got Vance's name from another plumber who has retired. Vance came to our house when he promised, and was efficient with his time. He repaired a leak under an upstairs tub (which had damaged our ceiling), got a slow tap to work more efficiently, and installed a hot water heater. Everything is perfect. The price was what he estimated. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Unprofessional & repairs caused more problemss

I've used Vance in the past, and he's rather ambivalent about working,, once.stating I could have fixed and replaced kitchen pipes: I should have, as he angled the replacement pipes incorrectly so now I had water (it's a double sink) draining from the left and coming up the right side. This never happened before Vance "fixed" it and when I told him about it his response was to fill the left sink with water & soap, however not a clogged issue but a faulty job by Vance.
Recently attempted to arrange help, as disabled and often unable to get about, he initially intimated he would help & to call when it's a good time and when I did, he not only refused to help but petulantly blocked my number without explanation.
Use any other plumber than Vance from V & T Plumbing!

Needless to say, as a business owner it's always concerning to get a poor review. That being said, it's important that business owners have the opportunity to respond. In this case, in particular, the customer has left out many details. The pipes under the kitchen sink were altered by the plumber over 4 years ago. At that time, he recommended a better approach (including have the line augered) but the homeowner decided not to proceed due to budget concerns. It's frustrating to be blamed for a problem you aren't given the opportunity to fix. The plumber made several attempts to make appointments with the customer. Several appointments were cancelled on the same day they were scheduled by the customer (and only because the plumber made the attempt to contact the customer prior to heading to the home). On the last attempt, the plumber went to the home at the scheduled time, knocked at the door, texted, phoned and waited 15 minutes with no response. These are not the actions of someone that is "ambivalent about working". When choosing a plumber, please read the other reviews from customers that respected our time as much as we did theirs.

Eric C in Edmonton
Eric C in Edmonton

In Vance we trust :-)

Vance has serviced plumbing needs and my parents’ plumbing needs for the past 2 years. He is excellent in plumbing knowledge and he’d never take you for a ride. Vance would give you his best opinions about your plumbing needs based on your budget, urgency and risk factors. There are no jobs too small or too big: from valves to faucet installation to gas matters to humidifier to sinks to toilets to hot water tanks!!

I first came across Vance when he came to replace my kitchen faucet. I had a different plumber who came to access my Grohe kitchen faucet after it stopped working and he told me to throw it and get a new one from his van. I hesitated and I came across Vance; he advised me that my Grohe kitchen faucet had a lifetime warranty and I just needed to contact the manufacturer to get a replacement! Immediately, he saved me $500!!

Vance is always full of good advices on maintence and future services. Thank you for your great service and friendly approach each and every time you had come to my house!! Highly recommended!!

Jason from Edmonton
Jason from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fixed toilet

An honest plumber is worth his weight in gold. We were ready to replace some toilets but he advised us that we can fix them and keep them for a couple more years. Great quick work. Will definitely be going to him when we need to replace them or have other plumbing done!

Robert Baldwin from Edmonton
Robert Baldwin from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plumbing

I called Vance this date to deal with a plumbing issue under our sink. The plastic pipe connected to the garburator was broken and Vance offered several plumbing solutions including the most practical cost efficient one. Vance was very professional and proficient during the process and he made some very helpful suggestions regarding some other plumbing issues. I will contact Vance in the future for any other plumbing issues and would highly recommend him to my friends..

Ian Sutanto from Edmonton
Ian Sutanto from Edmonton

Plumbing

Great customer service. Came in to add a valve so I could switch the outdoor hose on/off from the inside (to turn off in the winters). Very polite and quick.
Went through my house and made various suggestions on possible deficiencies due to the age of the house.

Len in Riverbend
Len in Riverbend
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Install Gas line for fire place and barbque

Vance installed gaslines for our basement fireplace and for our barbque on our deck. He was professional and explained everything that needed to be done. He did a neat a professional looking job. He thoroughly tested all his work.

More about T & V Plumbing and Gasfitting

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating and gasfitting.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?