APEX

Carrie Mastronardi
Carrie Mastronardi
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Alarm

They installed a security system by altering our old existing one. We weren't completely impressed with the company due to the contract and the monthly fees. After our 2 week trial they removed their system but would not hook up our previous system.

jonathan copeland in Sherwood park
jonathan copeland in Sherwood park
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

upgrade alarm system

this company goes door to door to sell there product. I am skeptical when this sales tactic is used. I got my wife to stall as i googled and did some research to get more information on them as they get you to sign up on the spot as this is an american based company that had some good and bad reviews in the U.S. The system we had previosly did need a upgrade and after some research we went ahead.The young sales canvasser could have been less aggressive with the sales pitch but when the installer showed up the next day we were very pleased of how he did his job and the training he provided us after.What really impressed me was his product detail knowledge to that showed me that he was a professional.
The only catch was to sign into a 3 year monitoring contract to recieve this promotion that is now been switched to ADT.

harman in Edmonton
harman in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

great service

knowlegdeable and easy to deal with. would work with them again. Guys was understanding and okay to reschedule and most importantly, knew what he was doing. He made sure to check what i needed and tailered it for my needs.

Paul in Wellington
Paul in Wellington
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home alarm system

APEX sells door-to-door selling alarm systems. At first glance the deal seems too good to be true. They tell you that only a few houses per community can get the deal so there's pressure on the spot to sign with them. My husband and I wanted to think about it before signing since the contract was asking for a commitment that was quite extensive. Befor the rep left our house we were told that we'd miss out on the deal but we were o.k. with that. The next day he showed up to ask if we had changed our minds and we knew that there was no need for us to feel the pressure like we experienced the day before.