Totem Building Supplies - Edmonton

Building Supplies and Hardware
EDMONTON AB T5A0P7
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Edmonton  >  Totem Building Supplies - Edmonton

Reviews for Totem Building Supplies - Edmonton

Nalz from Edmonton
Nalz from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Renos

Quick and efficient! Helpful, knowledgable, reasonable prices (we waited for a sale). After moving into an old home, we needed to gut the bathrooms almost completely. We purchased bathroom faucets and shower heads.

andrea thomas from Edmonton
andrea thomas from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

home reno

totem has been my first stop in my reno projects,the team at totem are helpful and and have great tips.great selection,good prices.well stocked on seasonal and out door reno and landscaping items.the staff are always willing to assist me to my car with heavy products.

Florence in Edmonton
Florence in Edmonton

firewood

I go here all the time to get my firewood best place in town, they fill you right up for a portion of the cost you would pay at any gas station. Its recycled scraps, so not only are you saving money your helping the environment too.

charlotte in Edmonton
charlotte in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage

This review is regarding a garage package purchased in April 2009. The service desk staff that assisted us was very professional and knowledgeable. We ordered a detached garage package with customized siding to match our house. When I had to come in a few days later to change the roof pitch to match the neighborhood requirements, the process was seamless and there were no issues. The garage package arrived on-time and all of the contents were present and in good condition. My only complaint would be that the instruction guide and DVD was lacking in detail. Luckily I had a few recruits who had construction experience so there were no problems.

I have been back to Totem many times since!

Adrian in Edmonton
Adrian in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Door hardware & composite decking.

Searched for new door hardware and found the set we wanted. Staff was friendly and helpful. And they carried a large selection to choose from. They had the best price on the materials.

Sara in Edmonton
Sara in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Replacing drawer glides

I went to all of the "big box" stores and the quality of service was not the most desirable.
So my brother mentioned to go to Totem and I was so happy! All of the staff at Totem was amazing, and was very efficient in getting what I needed the most.

Thank you to the team at Totem on 51ave!!!

Jacob in Edmonton
Jacob in Edmonton

Kitchen Cabinets

Great place! After a failed attemp to buy some cabinets from Northland Home Hardware, we decided to take our business here. According to the staff, they have dealt with numerous unsatisfied customers from there. Anyway staff were very knowledeble and helpful, our cabinets fit correctly and look beautiful! We will definately return!

Chuck Allen in Edmonton
Chuck Allen in Edmonton

Garage Package

We were looking for a garage package and were recommended to visit Totem. The sales staff was very informative and helpful in getting us the right package. Their costs were competitive and their knowledgeable staff made the experience a good one.

Louise in Sherwood park
Louise in Sherwood park
4 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Tools for Contruction

I needed to buy a new tool for my company. I researched and drove all over the city to find what I wanted. Tried to get help at the big stores and it was impossible to get any answers. Went to Sherwood Park Totem - and voila! very helpful, knowledgeable and the best price too! Thanks!

Ofelia Gray in Edmonton
Ofelia Gray in Edmonton

Plumbing Products

Totem people are so friendly and accommodating. Making choices between same types of products from different manufacturers wasn't easy especially if you are not well informed. But I was assisted and waited patiently by Totem's staff on the floor. I asked all the questions and all were answered. I won't hesitate to point my friends and family to go to Totem for all their building needs.