Finished Interiors Renovations

myrna kahan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

The Perfect Bathroom

Dreaming for the perfect spa in my home has become a reality, thanks to you and your company.I would like to thank you for doing a marvelous job on renovating my bathroom.I am truly amazed at the decorative, imaginative and modern ideas that you presented and created. I love the look of the way the black and white accent lines of the mosaics in the wall, and the luxurious ceramic bath tub with silver chrome legs, compliment, and give an air of spaciousness to the room.Your advice to choose the black and white Marble tile over the others made a big difference to the presentation and ambiance, when entering the bathroom. Another great suggestion was to go with the black color seat in the shower, with the flexible detachable shower head, which allows me to wash my hair and enjoy the jet streams for a perfect massage and spa feeling! The counter top with a glass double sink that creates a beautiful waterfall effect, converts my bathroom into an oasis of relaxation and beauty.
Thank you for making my dream of having an in home spa a reality, where I can enjoy my private time.

Regards,
Myrna Kahan18 Mayvern CrescentRichmond Hill, Ontario416-627-7308

It was a pleasure making your dream come true, your bathroom looks really amazing, enjoy it!!!
Maurice Sambra.

pot lights

I wanted to install pot lights in my kitchen long time ago, Maurice just came one day and made the installation, the next day he painted the ceiling and the job was done without any mees, now I love my kitchen the way it is.
Thanks a lot Maurice, good job!

You're welcome Christa

1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Build wall and door opening

For this project I was calling Maurice, to build a wall and install a new door with hardware, he was very puntual and finished the job without any mess and very neat, I will call you again Maurice for my bathroom reno.
Thanks again!

You are very welcome Paul

jose in East york
jose in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

Basement Renovation

I called Maurice, when I had a problem with the contractor that let me down with a big mess, that actually cost me lots of money, I have found Maurice to be very reliable and trustworthy, professional and responsible, He showed up every day to check the work and solving problems in the spot, he fixed all the mess and now I am very happy

Thanks Maurice!

You are very Welcome Jose, enjoy it!
Maurice

Yoana
Yoana
1 review EAST YORK, ON

Condo Renovation

When I called Maurice, I was impressed with the way he handled everything and I trusted him right away, he listened to me, every detail of what I wanted to do, he's very professional.
Me and my husband wanted to renovate the place but we didn't want to go through the noise and the dust, we left for two weeks and when we came back everything was like a dream, I was so happy to see my place remodeled and so modern, it was more than I expected.

I will definitely recommend Maurice to all my friends

Thank you Maurice!, Good Job!

thanks Yoana, your place is really beautiful, enjoy it!

Maurice.

More about Finished Interiors Renovations

Home renovations. Condo renovations. Complete Basement Renovation. Complete Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation Bringing your project ideas to life, We do the job with quality workmanship from the beginning to the finishing and strive to be efficient, neat and organized, adding value to your property and giving you a complete satisfaction. ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Scarborough?