RM Renovations

Reviews for RM Renovations

ekpenrose in Toronto
ekpenrose in Toronto

Basement Renovation - Framing and Drywall

Over the last few months we had Rob involved with our basement renovation. Rob was fantastic, reliable and detailed oriented throughout the project. Rob was my go to person on the project for suggestions and expertise on his scope of work but also, often was there assisting with our other contractors and their faults. Anyone who is considering hiring Rob should, you will not regret it!

Erica, it was fantastic to work for you! Always accommodating, hospitality was fantastic and so was your pasta!!

Your job was very very complicated! And challenging, and without blueprints and doing everything off the top of my head was the best part trying to think up ways of how something can be framed and work and look good! So thank you for allowing me to do your job! It was fun!

Framing basement and insulation with vapor barrier

Rob did a great job framing, insulated and vapor barriering our basement. He doesn't cut corners and does what you ask him to do. Happy I got him to do the job. Other contractors where unreliable when getting quotes, but Rob was pleasant and timely on returning calls. I would use his services again.

Thanks Rob for the great job
Peter from Toronto.

Thank you for your business Peter.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement

We hired Rob to build a sound room at the basement with very short notice .
His drywall and taping skills are excellent, and he is always willing to help it out .
He did fantastic job and we will recommend him to all our friends .
Thank you Robert .

Thank you for your business.

Helen & Doug
Helen & Doug
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Renovations

From the moment we received our quote, Rob was fully dedicated to getting the basement done on time and on budget. Even when encountering unexpected additional work, Rob was able to keep everything on track and with a great sense of humor. We will definitely be using Rob's service again in the near future and would recommend him to anyone needing renovations! Thanks, Rob!

Thank you very much for your kind review!!! It has been great working with you on your house and not only have I made another connection for a client but also good friends to have a drink with over the summer in your new renovated home! Glad you called and so glad we got to renovate your project it's been a great experience!! Thanks for everything

Ian B. in Whitby
Ian B. in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

front entrance curved stucco wall

We hired Rob to drywall over our front entrance curved stucco wall going up the staircase. We are beyond happy with his work and it turned out even better than we were expecting. We would highly recommend him.
Thanks Rob!

Thank you kindly Ian for your review!! That was almost mission impossible that wall, however we got it done and I'm happy it was done to your expectations! Appreciate the hospitality that you and your wife shown us, thank you! And enjoy your new house! Thanks again for everything

Neil Murray in Toronto
Neil Murray in Toronto

Drywall, Taping, and Misc. Repairs

Rob from RM really stepped up for us in our time of need, and did a fantastic job. Our previous contractor left us in the dark during a critical time in our project, Rob came on board and work tirelessly to get us back on track. His drywall and taping skills are excellent, and he is always willing to help it out in whatever other way he can, whenever he can.

I wouldn't hesitate to use Rob again on another project, or recommend to someone.

Thank you very much for your review Neil!! Appreciate the work that you gave me over the summer/fall! I enjoyed working for you, especially considering you take care of all your employees, staff, and sub contractors!! Hope to work for you again in the future and thanks for the referrals they do not go unnoticed!!

Jody Poole from Toronto
Jody Poole from Toronto

Basement ceiling

We hired Rob and his team to drywall a challenging basement ceiling June 2016. He was timely and professional, and his quote was competitive. He got started quickly and his team was a friendly, hard-working bunch. There were a few hiccups along the way (we're in an old house and the ceiling isn't very level), but Rob worked with us to come up with solutions that didn't derail the project. The final product looks fantastic, and we came in on time and on budget (which is a rare treat for many renovations!). I highly recommend Rob and his crew, they truly care about doing it right and if you're lucky enough to have Junior to tackle your mudding and taping, you know you're in good hands! A+++ Highly recommend!

Thank you kindly for your review!! I do apologize for the very late reply on your review!! Hope that all has worked out for you and that your basement is back to normal living space now and that you have finished everything that you wanted to get done to it! Thanks again!

Deborah Longshaw from Toronto
Deborah Longshaw from Toronto
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Ceiling Drywall and Painting

I hired Rob to install new drywall to cover my very old damaged stucco ceiling in the livingroom area of my home. He did an amazing job and was very detailed in his work. He also painted the new ceiling and repainted my livingroom walls. I am so thrilled with the new ceiling it looks fantastic. I highly recommend Rob for any work that needs to be done. He is reasonably priced and does great work.

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you on your project! Thank you for all your hospitality! When wanting to redo a stucco ceiling the way you have done this was the best way, cleanest and cost effective! Thank you very much for everything it was a pleasure working for you and hope to work for you again in the future! Enjoy your newly renovated house and all the best!
Rob

asriv in Toronto
asriv in Toronto

Drywall Repair

Rob did a perfect job to fix my drywall in kitchen/living area, he takes pride in his work and ensures detailed work. He is honest and reliable and can be surely counted upon for any projects in home , specially drywall related. Thanks Rob , the walls/bulk head after paint looks awesome:)

Asriv thank you for your kind review!! I have not forgotten about you! I am sorry the first time you had this renovated did not go as well!! When hiring a contractor sometimes the lowest price isn't always the best route, be sure to pay close attention to how a contractor explains the process of a job that you would like done, if something seems off or doesn't sound right, then get a second or third opinion. 3 quotes is the best way to approach a project and get as much information as possible from each quoting contractor to see if each explain the job accurately and efficiently, if one doesn't match then you can rule this contractor out of the quoting process. Hope this can help you in your future projects you have coming up! Thanks again for the work and hope to work for you in the future!

Barb  in Toronto
Barb in Toronto

Drywalling and renovations

Rob is great to work with demonstrating great commitment and knowledge for the job at hand. Unlike other contractors contacted, he was quick to turn around quote and with starting the job. His experience showed especially when dealing with the nuances of older homes. Even with the nuances he stuck to his quote and was a perfectionist for ensuring the end results met his standards. We are very happy with the end results and would be happy to recommend Rob to others.

Barb

It was fantastic working for you!! There was never a day I went without a coffee or muffins or something to eat!! That was great! Thanks for the amazing hospitality! I am very happy we were able to make your closet in your room to the way you wanted it, even after you were told it could not be done! I always say anything is possible! Thanks for everything you definitely go out of your way to make sure whomever is working in your home happy and wide awake with the bottomless cups of coffee!! Hope to work for you again in the future!

Rob

More about RM Renovations

RM Renovations strives on making your dream project or business renovations possible and completed professionally and done right. RM Renovations works with the client to make sure satisfaction is met, and a friend is made. Don't wait call RM Renovations today to get your renovations started today. Our services include: ...