Dryhome Roofing

Reviews for Dryhome Roofing

Luis
Luis
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Insults and vulgar language from Jordan the business owner.

I am a landlord and I hired DryHome Roofing through my tenant who negotiate the quotation. When I talked with Jordan, the business owner, he was extremely nice and friendly, until the day we meet to review the job.
Upon arrival Jordan was a completely different guy, he was rude and started demanding payment from the second he exited his vehicle. I told Jordan that my wallet was in my vehicle, which was less than 30 ft away and he immediately start screaming and cursing; I asked him the reason for his sudden change
and I explained that I wasn’t trying to trick him nor give him a hard time at all, however he continue cursing and accusing me for being disrespectful just because I didn’t have my wallet on me (again, my car was 30 ft away from us, a 10 seconds walk).
When I finally got tired of all his insults I proposed we finish the transaction so we could both leave, that is when –after the payment was completed – I asked him for my receipt. Again, I am a landlord and need the receipt for taxes. Jordan simply look at me and told to "back off" using profanity and very vulgar language.
I kept my cool and insist on getting my receipt, he repeatedly insulted me and he threatened to bring back his crew and rip all the roof up.
I need to say that his tirade started absolutely out of the blue and unprovoked.
Price was good, the work no so much, however I would never recommend DryHome Roofing to anybody unless you want to get this kind of verbal abuse and terrible service.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Residential re roof shingles BP everest

I am finally getting a chance to follow up and write a review for dryhome roofing. I had this company replace my roof in September 2018. They were very professional from the get go. Took good care of my property. We're polite to my family and Neighbour and did a fantastic job on the roof. I no longer have leaks and wife loves the colour of shingles. BP everest - twilight grey. Just want to say thanks again guys

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

New roof eaves and downspouts in whitby

The crew at dryhome did a very good for me. I'm a single retiree in whitby who has never replaced a roof before. I was skeptical at first. But jordan helped me along the way. His patience was very appreciated. The guys were polite and professional. Cleaned up the property immaculately. I am very happy. Helen

Kim in Oshawa
Kim in Oshawa

Complete roof

I had a complete roof done June 28/18 by dryhome. I'm completely satisfied by the service I received.
The guys showed up as promised on the date mentioned.
I would recommend these guys simply on their professionalism, reliability, and satisfaction.
I want to say a special Thank-you to Jordan and his crew who worked on my roof in the extreme heat.
Brought insulation as promised, and had my roof looking beautiful as promised.
Awesome bunch!

Kim Lam

hi kim thank you so much. im so glad you are happy! you were a great customer to do work for. I am very lucky. jordan

John huron in Mississauga
John huron in Mississauga

Roof and seamless eaves

Im very happy with the work conducted by this company. Professional and courteous from the get go. My roof and eaves look mint. Thanks dryhome roofing for a job well done. John

john hey pal. I appreciate the review my friend. I'm glad you are happy. it does look mint. take care jordan

janice in San Francisco
janice in San Francisco
1 review Ajax, ON

Emergency roof repair

What a great company
Solved my leak right away same day
Awesome work great price great service
Was referred by my neighbour who's roof
They did in summer
I'm glad I called dryhome!
Thanks alot jordan
Jan

thank you so much janice!!

Harry G in Oshawa
Harry G in Oshawa

New roof and skylights

On very short notice I emergency called me Dryhome Roofing as they are located in my Oshawa area. A Mr Foley came to the house to measure and prepare written estimate. We were able to strike a deal on replacing the existing shingles and leaky skylights. Within 4 days the custom skylights arrived and the following day the roof and skylights were replaced. I am extremely satisfied with the entire process and would highly recommend this company!

Hi Harry my pleasure kind sir
I appreciate the kind words
And am glad you are happy
Thanks jordan

Skye in Toronto
Skye in Toronto

Repairing an ongoing leak

For several years I had an ongoing leak in my roof, I finally ended up getting a new roof with a different company. Only to end up still have a leak which I believed had something to do with the incorrect installation of flashing from the original house builder. The roofers I hired completely missed the issue. I called Jordan at DryHome and explained my problem and he warmly agreed to come check it out. He quickly discovered the issue, surprised that everyone else had missed it. He was able to repair it the same day at a reasonable cost and there has been no further leaks. I wouldn't hesitate to call him for any further issues, very knowledgeable and delivered a great service.

Thanks so much skye for your kind words. My pleasure!!
Jfoley

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Residential re roof shingles

I've been waiting to get some free time to write a follow up review for Dryhomeroofing and jordan foley. Just want to say thanks again for the phenomenal job you did for my family. It is greatly appreciated my friend. Stan

More about Dryhome Roofing

Residential re-roof experts since 1994 Installing BP IKO GAF CertainTeed Serving Oshawa Whitby brooklin ajax pickering courtice bowmanville orono and areas EPDM Rubber Flat roof specialists 2 million liability WSIB Written estimates and warranties Call today Senior and landlord discounts! !
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?