Dryhome Roofing

janice in San Francisco
1 review Ajax, ON

Emergency roof repair

What a great company
Solved my leak right away same day
Awesome work great price great service
Was referred by my neighbour who's roof
They did in summer
I'm glad I called dryhome!
Thanks alot jordan
Jan

thank you so much janice!!

Harry G in Oshawa
Harry G in Oshawa

New roof and skylights

On very short notice I emergency called me Dryhome Roofing as they are located in my Oshawa area. A Mr Foley came to the house to measure and prepare written estimate. We were able to strike a deal on replacing the existing shingles and leaky skylights. Within 4 days the custom skylights arrived and the following day the roof and skylights were replaced. I am extremely satisfied with the entire process and would highly recommend this company!

Hi Harry my pleasure kind sir
I appreciate the kind words
And am glad you are happy
Thanks jordan

Skye in Toronto
Skye in Toronto

Repairing an ongoing leak

For several years I had an ongoing leak in my roof, I finally ended up getting a new roof with a different company. Only to end up still have a leak which I believed had something to do with the incorrect installation of flashing from the original house builder. The roofers I hired completely missed the issue. I called Jordan at DryHome and explained my problem and he warmly agreed to come check it out. He quickly discovered the issue, surprised that everyone else had missed it. He was able to repair it the same day at a reasonable cost and there has been no further leaks. I wouldn't hesitate to call him for any further issues, very knowledgeable and delivered a great service.

Thanks so much skye for your kind words. My pleasure!!
Jfoley

1 review Ajax, ON

Residential re roof shingles

I've been waiting to get some free time to write a follow up review for Dryhomeroofing and jordan foley. Just want to say thanks again for the phenomenal job you did for my family. It is greatly appreciated my friend. Stan

Teacher101 in Lady Lake
Teacher101 in Lady Lake

Flat roof rubber epdm

Thanks to dry home roofing my apartment no longer leaks. The tenants are very pleased. They complimented the crew and workmanship and they never compliment anyone. I will recommend. Thanks a lot

Sallyjansen in Chesterfield
Sallyjansen in Chesterfield

New roof shingles

Big thanks to Jordans crew at Dryhomeroofing. I own a rental unit in oshawa, my tenants were complaining of a roof leak, due to heavy rains. On short notice with no deposit requested. Dryhomeroofing did the job for me in 1 day. My tenants are thrilled. I'm very fortunate to have conducted business with this company, as I live to far away to deal with this kind of stuff. Highly recommended to landlords and homeowners alike. This Dryhome Roofing!

helencharmin in Oshawa
helencharmin in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Shingle re-roof great job!

I noticed a significant leak on my ceiling last week. Dryhome was able to fit me in on short notice. His price was fair and. I'm very satisfied with the work. I really appreciate it. Guys! Thanks

henley31 from Oshawa
henley31 from Oshawa
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

re-shingled roof

Shingles put on Nov 15, 2014. After high winds on Dec. 24, 102 shingles blew off the roof. Company came Dec. 26 and put shingles back on and used a propane torch to heat up the shingles, said we should have no further problems. Apr. 20 we had a leak in the middle of the roof. Company came & used caulking to fix it. Early June, reported another leak in a different area. company came 1 week later & again used caulking to fix it. June 28, leak in same area. Aug 3 e-mailed company but got no response. Aug 11 @ 9:12 a.m.- another-mail to company, @ 9:46 a.m. got a response saying "couple weeks", @ 9:49 a.m. got another e-mail which stated that he had not charged enough to begin with & U waited until Nov. to do the roof, that's not my fault. Not coming back unless I get more money, feels that whole back side of house should be re-shingled & suggested that we go thru our insurance company. Don't e-mail me anymore unless you want to pay me for coming out.
The dale for re-shingling was set by the contractor's schedule not ours (the clients) I have now hired another roofer who will be replacing the entire roof at a cost of $4495.00 He has advised that shingles have been put on incorrectly. This has been a very costly experience for me.

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

new roof

My neighbour (who is a landlord) & I decided to do a new roof together to avoid the seam in the middle. We were provided a quote which did not include new plywood. Jordan called the neighbour screaming and demanding cash not a cheque from my neighbour (who ended up payment for both roofs in cash) after the work had already started. After the job was finished, my neighbour (tenant) said the plywood was not changed (which should have been as the roof is soft). I callled Jordan regarding the roof vents and the plywood and he advised that the roof was not soft and I responded that is was because I had been on the roof before and at that point Jordan became belligerent and used vulgar profanity and hung up on me. When I got home from work to see the job, the shingles weren't even the right colour!! THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED!! No one deserves to be treated the way Jordan has treated us and as I found out last night, he has treated the whole street the same way!!

More about Dryhome Roofing

Residential re-roof experts since 1994 Installing BP IKO GAF CertainTeed Serving Oshawa Whitby brooklin ajax pickering courtice bowmanville orono and areas EPDM Rubber Flat roof specialists 2 million liability WSIB Written estimates and warranties Call today Senior and landlord discounts! !