Tile & Stone Retailers

Steve B in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Good Service, great prices

V5L3W2

These folks carry the kind of tile designs that you wouldn't normally find in your local big box store and they do it at a very competitive price. Can't wait to get this new tile in and see what a difference it makes to my home !

Lez Renovate in Vancouver
Lez Renovate in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Total gut and redo of our only bathroom

V5L3W2

We are DIY nuts in vancouver bc. We were heard about Lower Mainland Ceramics (aka Lower Mainland Ceramic Tile) and rushed right over. The owner and employees are very very helpful, their selection is amazing, and their troubleshooting of our problems was incredible. We did an entire tub surround in subway tile (Doug picked the grout color and showed me how to cut the tile) and the floor has in-floor heat with gorgeous porcelain tiles we got for a bargain because we only needed 36 square feet.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our company. It was our pleasure to work with you on your project. I hope we are able to work together again in the future.

Holly in Mount Pleasant
Holly in Mount Pleasant
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

The bathroom in my 100 year old house was disgusting. After gutting it I wanted to put in some old-fashioned looking subway tile with small mosaic floor tiles. Lower Mainland Ceramic tile had exactly what I wanted and their service was friendly and helpful without being pushy.

Ripped Off in Vancouver
Ripped Off in Vancouver

Rebuild subfloors, some framing, drywalling, door

1. Exterior door sticks
2. Patched hole using 4" thick drywall mud
3. Drywall put on so thick it never dried
4. Took out kitchen cupboards even though they weren't supposed to
5. Broke main down drain
6. Broke V joint in bathroom
7. They sued me when I refused to pay for the drywalling

More about Lower Mainland Ceramics

Floor Tile, Wall Tile, Glass Tile, Stone Tile, Hardwood. Large selection of both vintage and contemporary. Ceramic Bathroom Fixtures