donovan complete masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
GREELY ON K4P0A1
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in GREELY  >  donovan complete masonry

Reviews for donovan complete masonry

cvilleneuve
cvilleneuve
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repointing of brick and stone

Donovan visited our home to give us a quote to repoint various areas of brick and stone. He was very professional, on time and answered all the questions I had.

His quote was very fair and we set up a date to begin the work. Lynn from Donovan's Masonry was very helpful with regards to organizing and keeping us updated about any changes in schedule. We actually got our work completed quicker as there was an earlier spot available.

Donovan and a co-worker (I think his name was Andrew) showed up on time and were both very professional. I was pleased to see that before they began the work, they had removed all the cushions from my patio set and covered them with tarps, They also covered the bbq and some other deck furniture I had.

The work was done very thoroughly and the end result is fantastic. My home had lots of small cracks in the mortar and large ones as well. I checked the entire house and couldn't find a single crack that they missed. As a detail oriented person, I was very impressed.

Overall, an excellent job. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you very much for this review, Chris, as it is greatly appreciated. It is so surprising to see this. It was brought to my attention from a client who read your review. I have been in this for 37 years now and I was not aware of this review and others that are posted. People seem to thank their Doctor, their car mechanic, and other professions and rarely are construction contractors reviewed with positive reviews. I really appeciate the time you took to express your feelings. Many years ago I was told that people do not care how much you know, but they know how much you care. Thanks for caring, Chris.

Steve in Ottawa
Steve in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney Repointing

I hired Donovan Syryduk when it was discovered my roof and chimney were in serious disrepair. Donovan dropped by, provided a quote, and explained everything he was going to do to repair my chimney. I was quite impressed with his honesty and opted to use his services.

My wife and I were both extremely impressed with his abilities and the work he did on our behalf. He is a true professional and a dying breed when it comes to honest tradesmen! When he showed up for his first day on the job, he was well dressed, on time, and ready to go.

While working on the chimney he invited me up to show me what he was doing and what some of the problems were. This is clearly different from other contractors I've had who are reluctant to have the homeowner around.

If you're looking for a mason, you will be very pleased with Donovan's work.