Thompson Touch LLC

bryan jameson from North Brunswick Township
bryan jameson from North Brunswick Township
1 review North Brunswick Township, NJ

Power wash & Window cleaning

To anybody out there who is thinking about using this company do not even think about it, do not waste your time or money with this people, they will either do a terrible job or do it half fast. i agree with the other review that if you call before 11:00 am they sound half asleep or they wont answer your call, the funny thing is that the owner is the one picking up the phone somebody name josh, i guess thats were the quality of service start with this company.

crappy sloppy work thats all you going to get, do not call this people, save your money time or maybe a headache.

James in Parsippany
James in Parsippany
1 review PARSIPPANY, NJ

Window cleaning

Josh had two buildings that were in adjacent to each other but devided by a highway. He had finished one building on time and now needed to move a huge lift across a highway to complete the other building. It was too dangerous for him to stop traffic and move the lift across the highway. He flagged down a policeman asked for help and sure enough traffic on a major highway was stopped as he drove to the other building over the median. He made the deadline and I was very pleased with the work.

Bert Tainow Kendall Park NJ
Bert Tainow Kendall Park NJ
1 review KENDALL PARK, NJ

window cleaning

We hired this company to wash our windows,strip my wood deck and than reseal it and to powerwash my vinyl siding and clean my gutters.They did a very nice job.I would recommend to anyone.

Chris W. in North Brunswick
Chris W. in North Brunswick
1 review NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ

Clean Windows, Powerwash

Josh stayed in touch while we arranged a convenient time to do the work that suited us both. He called ahead to let me know when he would arrive that day which was a great help. Josh and his helper were very polite and friendly. They did a great job. Will hire again!

Mike Long in Taneytown
Mike Long in Taneytown
1 review TANEYTOWN, MD

Window Cleaning, Power Washing

The Thompson Touch has always performed work that exceeds my expectations! Work is always done in a timely manner as well. I know I can count on Thompson to add that special touch my job needs! Thanks Josh!!!