Diacon Construction

Reviews for Diacon Construction

Victor  from Toronto
Victor from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We needed to spruce up our kitchen and have a new deck installed to replace an old one.Terry's knowledge and creative mind played a very important role; due to the fact that our home is already a century old, therefore thinking outside the box was a must. Suggesting and implementing great ideas were needed for the job completion and Diacon did just that. At the end, we were happy with the results. Thank you!

David McClyment from Toronto
David McClyment from Toronto

front door installation

Outstanding workmanship. I was particularly impressed by Terry's attention to detail and my requests as the customer. As a result, I also had Diacom install a cedar fence. I wasn't sure exactly what style I was looking for. Diacom provided a number of suggestions and helped me decide. The result is not only physically solid, but very appealing. Again the attention to detail and finishing touches was very impressive. I strongly recommend Diacom.

Jeronimo from Toronto
Jeronimo from Toronto

home renovation

We moved into a home in Cabaggetown that was built in the early 80s and needed a bit of a fresh look. Our vision was to go with a contemporary, clean, Scandinavian look and Terry from Diacon delivered just that. We replaced all carpet floors with beautiful clean, non shine maple, and all railings with glass walls. This last job included introducing a glass wall on the 3rd floor that overlooks an atrium-like opening running through the house. It was a unique ask and we're thrilled with where we landed - great quality/value and overall personable dedicated service. The only issue we had is in relation to timing... as the work took a lot longer than we anticipated resulting primarily from a delayed arrival of the custom-cut glass.

Peter Tassone from Toronto
Peter Tassone from Toronto

Heated enclosed patio

Terry took my idea to enclose and heat my restaurant patio and ran with it. He listened to my vision and helped to shape the idea. His sense of style and design are excellent. Terry saw the project through from the first day of demolition to the last stroke of the paintbrush. I am thrilled with the outcome. I have hired Terry in the past and I would again in a heartbeat.

Thanks pete

Kelly Collier from Toronto
Kelly Collier from Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Terry helped us take on a significant renovation of our kitchen and bathroom. Not only is he a talented contractor but has a great eye for design and function. We are thrilled with how our renovation turned out. It took a bit longer then expected but we did run into some unavoidable issues that pushed the deadline back. We are very happy!

Thanks Kelly and mike

Bill Mahood from Mississauga
Bill Mahood from Mississauga

Renovate house for resale

Workmanship was excellent. Had good ideas to improve curb appeal for outside doorway and garge and lighting. Also had good ideas for inside living room and fireplace and the downstairs basement apartment. Improved look and increased the value of the hom for the sale!

Thanks billy