Sequoia TreeScape

Consumer in Aurora
Consumer in Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree service in Aurora

Highly recommend Sequoia TreeScape for any tree related services. Received a number of quotes from well known local sources beforehand. Matt provided a prompt estimate. They arrived at the arranged time, trimmed a large maple and removed a dead maple. Left the premises in perfect condition afterward. Matt and his 3 man team is extremely professional, honest and reasonably priced. Don't waste your time with other companies, Sequoia TreeScape is the real deal.

Hi Brian. Im glad we lived up to, and hopefully surpassed your expectations. Thank you for going with your instincts, even though we werent the low bid, you went with the company that made you feel comfortable about the proposed work. Have a great weekend!

Robin  in Scarborough
Robin in Scarborough

Red Elm Pruning

My neighbour and I had 2 very large Red Elm trees that needed pruning. After getting a couple of other quotes, I was referred to Matt and his team to get their input. They came out to the house and provided me with a comprehensive and competitive quote, and then Matt took the time to explain to me over the phone exactly what needed to be done. They were out the next week to look after it and did a fabulous job. His team was on time, nice, knowledgeable and did an amazing job of cleaning everything up after themselves. When it was all done, he told me all about the health of both trees, and gave me some ideas for the future health of them. I've already recommended them to other people and would use them again without hesitation!

Helen Saunders in Markham
Helen Saunders in Markham

Cedar hedge trimming

Matt Gladwin from Sequoia TreeScape is very competent, professional and knowledgeable about plants. I asked for a quote to trim the cedar hedge. He responded quickly to come by and give me an estimate on the job. Later he gave me some time options where he could fit in the job. He and his associate arrived promptly, set up a safe working zone with traffic cones around the wood chipper and truck which were parked on the road. Both men wore proper work attire including helmets, ear protection, work boots. They did exactly what was quoted and a bit more. They went into the yards of my neighbors to ask permission to access my hedge from their side of the fence. The job was completed, and the clean up done in the amount of time quoted. No extra fees were sprung on me when the bill was given to me. They did a great job and I have already hired this company to come back and do some tree planting. Matt's associate smoked but he did not throw his cigarettebutt on my property. That is a big thumbs up as far as I am concerned.

Hey Helen,

Thanks so much for the review. We were happy to help. I'll actually be at your neighbors place monday to provide a pruning quote as well. See you when the emerald cedars come in! cheers

matt