Swim Clean Pool Service

Bella Eva in Castlegar
Bella Eva in Castlegar
0 reviews Castlegar, BC

DO NOT HIRE THIUS COMPANY

I hired this company to open my pool around the middle of April. Part of the package was to check that the equipment is working properly. After they left servicing my pool I went to look and was disappointed in the quality of cleaning they did. Also, I checked the water temperature the next day and it was still as cold as the day before. So I asked how long it takes to warm up and they wouldn't give me an answer for over two weeks. I also suspected that there was a leak in the liner as the water level was dissipating way to fast. So I made an appt to have them come out and check for a leak. That day I went out to see how the detection was coming along, only to find out that their equipment is faulty. At this time I asked why the pool hasn't warmed up, so we went to the heater to find out that it wasn't working because they forgot to backwash it. As he's doing what should have been done weeks ago, I start to tell him my displeasure in the quality of service they have provided so far. At which point he tells me that it sounds like I'm a problem starter and we should go our separate ways (Duh). He goes on to say that he'll do me a favour and not charge me for the visit in which his equipment was faulty. I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy?!? Ah hello you didn't perform the task in which you were hired for. Thus, can't charge me even if he wanted to not doing me a favour at all. I told him to leave the premises and not return. I tried to reach out and resolve the payment issue I had based on them not performing all tasks set out in the opening of a pool. However, they have yet to respond as a honest legitimate business owner would. To sum it all up, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Pat b from Toronto
Pat b from Toronto

POOL OPENING

I was very pleased with my pool opening. Everything was done on time and reliable. I will use them again and will not hesitate to recommend them! I was very pleased with the entire job!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

LOOK NO FURTHER

We are new customers this season. Pool company who opened our pool could not address any of our equipment concerns. Called this company and a return call within 1 hr, with a conversation over the phone where i knew these guys know what they are doing. The fellow i spoke to took my info , gave me a quote and the next morning Vadym called as they said he would before arrival. He was pleasant , efficient and addressed all my concerns. The pool and spa are running as they should. I am so happy to finally find a good pool company that was able to address all the equipment concerns we had. Thank you again Vadym and team. (I don't usually write reviews however I found this company online and chose to call them and use their services, and because I am totally pleased, I thought it was only right to submit a very positive review from a very positive experience. ) Looking forward to working with you this summer.

Cesare in Woodbridge
Cesare in Woodbridge

Pool liner, pool opening

Between last year's pool closing, this year's liner replacement and pool opening, my entire experience with Alex and the Swim Clean team has been extremely positive. Some companies do decent work but usually fall very short when it comes to customer service. Not Swim Clean. Not only is their expertise and workmanship above the rest, they are on a different level when it comes to customer service. Alex is never bothered by questions and is always very responsive. My liner looks great and the pool has never been in better condition. This level of knowledge combined with exceptional customer service is very hard to find. Swim Clean are unique. I'll definitely continue using them and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the great review Cesare. You have been a pleasure to work with and we are glad your liner came out perfect!

Venous in Toronto
Venous in Toronto

Pool opening, servicing and closing

The staff at swim clean pools were excellent. They were there for us when we needed them last minute and they always did a great and clean job. I will definitely be calling them in the spring!

Thank you Venous, we are always happy to help make your pool season enjoyable!

Maurice C in York
Maurice C in York

Excellent service and replace pump

I have tried a number of different pool companies and none compare to the excellent service Swim Clean provides. It is now 5 years I have been using Swim Clean for opening and closing my pool and on occasion some maintenance. This year my pump needed replacing. Alex made it easy for me on deciding which pump is best suited for my pool. However the display module that came with it wasn't working. Alex went over the top to get it to work and dealing with technical support. Thanks to Alex the system is now running perfectly! I highly recommend Swim Clean for any pool service and installation.

It has been a pleasure servicing your pool these past six seasons. We look forward to many more!

Mi in Toronto
Mi in Toronto

Pool Liner/heater and salt water system

I hired Swim Clean for pool liner/heater replacement and installation of salt water system. Alex has done the job in a timely manner with good quality.
I would recommend this company.
Thanks again,
Mito

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for working with us Mito! Don't hesitate to call us for any future pool needs. We are always happy to help.

Maple in Vaughan
Maple in Vaughan

Excellent company

Alex is very knowlageable, friendly, prompt and charge reasonable prices. He succeeded in finding and fixing priblems that two other companies were not capable of fixing. I highly recommend them.

Always willing and happy to help. Thanks for the review!

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

new pump and heater

Great company......prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. I took a chance as I found them on Instagram (usually I rely on word of mouth/referrals) and I was definitely pleased from start to finish.

Alex, Nikou and the team are great to work with. I recommend this company to anyone looking to service their pool or to replace equipment.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Closed my pool last fall

They did the job, but
* they asked for $25 extra (surprise) after I agreed with them on the price over the phone.
* they removed the pressure sensor (no idea why), so i had to buy new one this spring for $85
* they DIDN'T remove the cell. Luckily it works this year, but my friend who used their services last year, his cell is dead. Pretty sure for the same reason I wrote this bullet.
This year I called them up to open the pool, they asked for more than the price of closing, so I ended up opening myself and not calling no one anymore for opening. Saving $300 or more every season! Guys/Gals, apparently its not that hard to open and close the pool, certainly not worth what these companies charging for it.

We do not know to this day if we actually serviced your pool. We always work diligently to address the concerns of our clients. If our company really did service your pool and we felt short of your expectations please accept our sincere apologies. As far as removing a salt cell for the winter there is no evidence to prove that the cell can be damaged in the winter months unless you leave water freezing in the plumbing. We use powerful blowers to blow the water out of the equipment and plug off the pipes in the winter. There is absolutely no chance of any damage occurring to a salt cell over the winter if the equipment is drained of water. The pressure switch is disconnected inside many heaters during the winterizing process to allow draining but we do not remove it. Please do not write false information on our page.

More about Swim Clean Pool Service

Swim Clean is a licensed and insured swimming pool service and cleaning company serving clients in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. Our experience in the pool service industry allows us to offer a variety of services to meet your needs. Please see our services section for a complete range ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in North York?