Swim Clean Pool Service

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
8000 Bathurst St #22 Vaughan ON L4J 0B8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in North York  >  Swim Clean Pool Service

Reviews for Swim Clean Pool Service

Maurice C in York
Maurice C in York

Excellent service and replace pump

I have tried a number of different pool companies and none compare to the excellent service Swim Clean provides. It is now 5 years I have been using Swim Clean for opening and closing my pool and on occasion some maintenance. This year my pump needed replacing. Alex made it easy for me on deciding which pump is best suited for my pool. However the display module that came with it wasn't working. Alex went over the top to get it to work and dealing with technical support. Thanks to Alex the system is now running perfectly! I highly recommend Swim Clean for any pool service and installation.

Maple in Vaughan
Maple in Vaughan

Excellent company

Alex is very knowlageable, friendly, prompt and charge reasonable prices. He succeeded in finding and fixing priblems that two other companies were not capable of fixing. I highly recommend them.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

new pump and heater

Great company......prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. I took a chance as I found them on Instagram (usually I rely on word of mouth/referrals) and I was definitely pleased from start to finish.

Alex, Nikou and the team are great to work with. I recommend this company to anyone looking to service their pool or to replace equipment.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Closed my pool last fall

They did the job, but
* they asked for $25 extra (surprise) after I agreed with them on the price over the phone.
* they removed the pressure sensor (no idea why), so i had to buy new one this spring for $85
* they DIDN'T remove the cell. Luckily it works this year, but my friend who used their services last year, his cell is dead. Pretty sure for the same reason I wrote this bullet.
This year I called them up to open the pool, they asked for more than the price of closing, so I ended up opening myself and not calling no one anymore for opening. Saving $300 or more every season! Guys/Gals, apparently its not that hard to open and close the pool, certainly not worth what these companies charging for it.

Rochelle Thornhill
Rochelle Thornhill

Service with a Smile!!!

I wanted to write this review for anyone who is considering using swim clean as their pool company! I called the company as I had a problem with my waterfall. It was no rush but Alex came promptly and was able to diagnose the problem right away. Not only did he diagnose the problem, he gave me alternatives to try and save me money. I have use this company for the past three years and everyone that I was able to refer to them were also extremely happy! You would be too!!

Alick in North york
Alick in North york

Follow-up review after one season of maintenance service

I switched to Swim Clean last summer, had a great experience in pool opening. This is a follow-up review to summarize the weekly maintenance and end of season closing. The guy in charge of weekly service is smart and well-organized. With more customers, he manages to get to my house on the agreed upon date most of the times. The closing experience is equally great. The owner Alex and his crew came on time as booked. With the proper training and onsite planning, they finished everything in about 2 hours. Every good experience for the first season and I will continue use this company for this season.

Thank you very much for your review Alick, we look forward to many years of quality service!

Fabulous service, great price

After struggling to find reliable good service for our pool, we tried Swim Clean Pools. It was an amazing experience. Alex and Vadim were responsive, friendly. We had some preferences with the "how" and "when" and they gave us exactly what we asked for, without any stress. The best part was prices were highly competitive - in the past we've paid more and gotten much less.

Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to review us!

adrienne107 in Toronto
adrienne107 in Toronto

New Heater and New Pool Cell

After 15 years we switched to Clean Pool Service. Alex is a gem!! He is quite busy but always found the time to respond. He replaced our pool heater and the cell. His crew is friendly and respectful. I called on an unrelated problem I was having and Alex was more than happy to troubleshoot for me - and fixed the problem. I recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and responsible pool company!

Thanks for your review Adrienne, we are glad to have you as a valued client.

More about Swim Clean Pool Service

Swim Clean is a licensed and insured swimming pool service and cleaning company serving clients in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. Our experience in the pool service industry allows us to offer a variety of services to meet your needs. Please see our services section for a complete range ...