Shane's Moving And Storage Inc

Rebecca Carl in North york
Rebecca Carl in North york
1 review North York, ON

Moving services

When I decided to hire Shane's Moving and Storage, I made the big mistake of not asking enough questions and not having every estimate written down. Not only was the estimate they provided completely different from what it actually ended up costing me, but they went about it in a very underhanded and dishonest manner. They bascially held my stuff hostage until I cleared the bill. Naturally, when I saw the bill, I was shocked!!!! They charged for every step they had to climb, they added $20 per every item over 50 pounds....and only decided to discuss these important details until all my stuff was on their truck ready to be moved. Then, they didn't finish moving items into my home, left many of the heavy things in my garage and even broke some items. They looked shady and suspicious and acted extremely unprofessional. Do not hire this company!