Breathe Well

HK in Dollard-Des Ormeaux
HK in Dollard-Des Ormeaux
1 review Dollard Des Ormeaux,

Great Job

Just had my ducts and furnace fan cleaned by Breathewell. I've had them done before by another company about 5 years ago. Curtis did a far better job than the other company. He's hard working and very thorough. I am completely satisfied with his work. Will definitely call him again in 4 or 5 years. Highly recommended!!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
1 review Pincourt, QC

Air Duct Cleaning

Curtis

Breathe Well came in and did the job and there was no extra costs for any extra vents. Curtis was truly outstanding and did a wonderful job. I will recommend Curtis and Breathe Well to all my neighbors and friends. Keep up the great work and Breath Well!!!!

kentrollins009 from DUNVEGAN
kentrollins009 from DUNVEGAN
1 review Ville-Marie, QC

Air duct cleaning

In this morning, I cleaned air ducts in my home. I am completely satisfied with Breathe Well. I will always recommend their service to family, relatives and friends. Great professional service....!!

Lee from BROSSARD
Lee from BROSSARD
1 review Brossard, QC

Service

Great job, fast, clean and professional work.
Thank you Curtis, being very efficient and honest. I would not look for another company next time I need the duct cleaning service. Also I would recommend this company to my friends.
Thanks again Breathe well
Lee from Brossard

pawel from Montreal
pawel from Montreal
1 review Montreal, QC

Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning

Great, Fast and Very Professional Service!! I had my air ducts and furnace cleaned this morning. I am extremly satisfied with this company.I will definitely recommend their service to everyone ! THANKS !

Raffi in Pierrefonds
Raffi in Pierrefonds
1 review DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Duct and fan cleaning!

Exceptional Service! Very patiently answered all of my questions! Very thorough cleaning of all our ducts and furnace fan. Took their time and made sure all the cleaning was done to perfection. Very conscientious and meticulous staff. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much!

pardeep in Pierrefonds
pardeep in Pierrefonds
3 reviews PIERREFONDS, QC

Duct Cleaning

This company was so courteous and great! A man named Curtis came and worked patiently all around the house, unlike other contractors who may treat it like something else. I would highly recommend their duct cleaning service because they're so professional.

Claudia in L'ile-perrot
Claudia in L'ile-perrot
1 review L', QC

Home Duct Cleaning

Very good work, professional amiable service. The work was done meticutously leaving the house clean. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends. Thank you Curtis and Corey.

Thank you for your time in leaving us a review Claudia!

Sylvie Santini in Dorval
Sylvie Santini in Dorval
1 review DORVAL, QC

complete home ducts

I totally recommend this company, they are a very professional team, they explain in details what they are doing. leave no mess whatsoever, they arrived on time as well. Pricing is extremely reasonable. I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with this company and would definitely recommend. I should add the ducts hadn't been cleaned in many many years and they never complained on the amount of work required.

Thank you very much Sylvie for the review! Hope you're enjoying the clean air and continue to Breathe Well!

Rauf K in Dollard-des-ormeaux
Rauf K in Dollard-des-ormeaux
1 review DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

DUCTS CLEANING

Very Professional and cutrous service, explain well the Technical points.
No mess left around house, on time.Resaonable price.

For larger home service they mifht reqired heavy equipment.
I wiil recomnd for this service.

Good Luck
Rauf

Thanks a lot Rauf!...we do our best and I'm happy we could service you well!

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX?