HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Vaughan  >  Friendly Garbage Removal

Reviews for Friendly Garbage Removal

Sian
Sian
1 review Whitby, ON

Removal of material from the basement, garage and back yard.

The two gentlemen who came to my home were friendly, professional and efficient. They quickly assessed what needed removing...efficiently removed everything...and even took more than I'd originally asked without charging extra. I definitely recommend them and will likely use them again in the near future.

Ken
Ken

Garbage removal

I called Peter on Saturday describing what I needed taken away and arranged a pickup for Monday. Extremely friendly on the phone. He arrived within the time frame that we discussed. We did a walk around and I showed him everything that was to be disposed of including several large items that weren’t previously mentioned in our phone conversation. Peter had no problems taking these additional items. They promptly picked up all the construction materials and cleaned up.

Thank you!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garbage removal

Excellent service. I got a call back as promised to confirm the date and time of the pick up. They did show up within the agreed time and yes they are friendly.

Old M.
Old M.

Junk removal

Peter was professional, in every respect. He arrived on time, provided efficient removal of the required contents, and was very competitively priced. I would highly recommend his services.

garrymattson
garrymattson

Waste pickup - old sectional couch

I called for a quote which was very reasonable, and arranged for a pick up the next day. The whole process took less than 24 hours.
The removal was done quickly ( less than 20 minutes ) and professionally. Both men were very personable and professional.
An overall good experience

gordbibby
gordbibby
1 review Georgina, ON

Removal of old furniture.

Very efficient and careful removal. Packed items to ensure fair load. Checked carefully to ensure all items removed.

Michael G
Michael G

Cleaned out my apartment

I had an apartment full of stuff that I was unable to sell and needed to dispose of. The moving company I had booked left me with little options nearing the end of his month and Peter came to the rescue! They were very flexible with timing that worked for me and gave me a couple of heads up calls to let me know when they were on their way. They were professional and friendly, quickly working to remove everything from the apartment and even helping clean it out along the way to minimize anything I had to do afterwards.

To summarize: quick, professional, reliable, cost-efficient... what more can you ask for?!

Nina
Nina

Junk removal

They came on time. They were careful,friendly and professional. Their rate was very reasonable. I was very satisified with their work . Thanks for the great job...

More about Friendly Garbage Removal

Friendly Garbage and Junk Removal is an Owner-Operated company providing "ROCK BOTTOM PRICES" and friendly, reliable, courteous service all over Greater Toronto and a very wide area from Pickering to Oakridge. We pick up our own phone or we'll call you back in 10 minutes at most. We work 7 days a week and we'll always try and come the same day you call.