HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Vaughan  >  Friendly Garbage Removal

Reviews for Friendly Garbage Removal

Old M.

Peter was professional, in every respect. He arrived on time, provided efficient removal of the required contents, and was very competitively priced. I would highly recommend his services.

garrymattson

I called for a quote which was very reasonable, and arranged for a pick up the next day. The whole process took less than 24 hours.
The removal was done quickly ( less than 20 minutes ) and professionally. Both men were very personable and professional.
An overall good experience

gordbibby
1 review Georgina, ON

Very efficient and careful removal. Packed items to ensure fair load. Checked carefully to ensure all items removed.

Michael G

I had an apartment full of stuff that I was unable to sell and needed to dispose of. The moving company I had booked left me with little options nearing the end of his month and Peter came to the rescue! They were very flexible with timing that worked for me and gave me a couple of heads up calls to let me know when they were on their way. They were professional and friendly, quickly working to remove everything from the apartment and even helping clean it out along the way to minimize anything I had to do afterwards.

To summarize: quick, professional, reliable, cost-efficient... what more can you ask for?!

Nina

They came on time. They were careful,friendly and professional. Their rate was very reasonable. I was very satisified with their work . Thanks for the great job...

lionmacdave
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great service. Showed up on time, went the extra mile on clean up, friendly service

MGG

They called to say they were on their way and they were prompt, friendly, efficient and careful.

ararar

they removed old tv boxes & things from 40 years ago. & did it with a smile

More about Friendly Garbage Removal

Friendly Garbage and Junk Removal is an Owner-Operated company providing "ROCK BOTTOM PRICES" and friendly, reliable, courteous service all over Greater Toronto and a very wide area from Pickering to Oakridge. We pick up our own phone or we'll call you back in 10 minutes at most. We work 7 days a week and we'll always try and come the same day you call.